- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING: THIS IS A SLASH STORY AND DOES CONTAIN FOUL LANGUAGE.

PLEASE LEAVE FEED BACK!
:: The next morning at 8:00 a.m. ::

“Wake up! Wake up!”

“Go away.”

“No, wake up.”

“Uugghhh…go away A.j.”

“It’s 8 o’clock get up. We have a photo shoot, a press conference, a meet and greet, another press conference, and then we’re free to go. So get your ass out of bed NOW!!”

Nick threw the blankets off of him. “Happy?! I’m up. Now get out of here and leave me the hell alone.

“As I checked last sleeping beauty, this was and still is my room. So you need to get up, go to your room, and change. Don’t forget to take a quick shower cuz you really need one!” A.j. said making a playful funny face towards Nick as he walked away.

:: An hour later ::

“Oh My Gosh!!! Is that really him?!” Brian said as he put his hand over his mouth and gave a shocked expression.

“We honor your presence Mr. Carter!” Kevin said while A.j. and Howie were cracking up and trying not to spill their coffee.

Nick sat at the kitchen table next to A.j. with the rest of the guys and stole Kevin’s coffee from him. “Shut up,” Nick while leaning over and giving A.j. a good morning kiss.

“Mmmm…minty!” A.j. smiled.

“Hey! That’s mine and I wasn’t done with that.”

“Not anymore Kev, it’s mine now.” Nick said while taking a sip form the coffee.

“All right all right,” Brian said while looking through his papers. “Lets see what we are supposed to be doing today. Shall we?”

:: Seven hours later. 3:00 P.m. ::

“Finally! Done with everything. Now we’re free!” A.j. said as he dropped himself on the couch.

“Yup.” Nick said as he sat next to A.j. “So what do you guys wanna do?”

“I’m going to see Leigh.” Howie said.

“And I’m gonna go to the airport with Kevin to pick up Kristin, Leighanne, and Balyee.” Brian said. “They are going to be here for the week. What are you two gonna do?”

“Dunno, golfing maybe? That’s if Nick is up to it.” A.j. said while talking out a cigarette and looking at Nick.

“Yea! That sounds like fun. Ha! Ha! Brian, you can’t come!” Nick said as he stuck out his tongue at Brian as the rest started laughing at Nick and his childish behavior.

“Hey B, we better get going if we want to be on time.” Kevin yelled from the kitchen.

“Yea, I better leave to.” Howie said.

“All right. Bye guys!” Nick and A.j. yelled at the same time.

“Well, aren’t they in a hurry to get rid of us?” Kevin said as he walked out the door with the guys.