- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING: THIS IS A SLASH STORY AND DOES CONTAIN FOUL LANGUAGE.

PLEASE LEAVE FEED BACK!

:: At The Golf Course ::

“Dude, you realize that we’ve been here for 3 hours already?” Nick said looking at his watch.

“We’ll play one more hole and then we’ll go.” A.j. said while putting.

“OMG! Did you see that? I made a hole in one for the first time today!” Nick said while jumping up and down.

“Good job!” A.j. said while giving him a kiss. Both not realizing what they just did in public.

“Ok, we can go home now. My job here is done!”

“Whatever,” A.j. said. “Lets go.”

:: A Week Later ::

Brian came into the house after doing some grocery shopping. “Everyone get down here right now. We are going to have a very serious group meeting called upon by me.”

“What’s up cuz?” Kevin said.

Howie came down the stairs, “is everything ok?”

Nick and A.j. came up from the basement, “what?”

Brian looked at all of them and said “kitchen table now” and walked into the kitchen.

They all looked at each other confused and followed Brian.

“Ok, now that we are all here and sitting down, what’s going on?” Kevin asked.

He threw the Star Magazine on the table. “This is what’s going on.”

They all looked at each other in shock with their faces turning white.

“OMG!” Nick said as he took the magazine and looked at it closely. A.j. and him on the front page kissing.

They all looked at each other again, not knowing what to do or say.

“This is from when we were golfing about a week ago. How but? We were alone?” A.j. said.

“OMG,” Nick said, “if my parents see this they will kill me.”

“Its been two years,” Howie said, you guys should keep hiding this.

“I’ll call management and have them set a press conference as well as see what they have to say about this. Don’t worry. Everything will be ok.” Kevin said as he took the big brother role.

Just as soon as Kevin was about to walk out of the kitchen, Nick’s phone rang. He looked at it then at the guys, “it’s my mom.” He picked it up, “hello…hi mom…yes mom I saw it…yes it’s true and real…yes…for two years now…what?!…how could you?… but…no…I will not end it with him to make you happy…he makes me happy,” Nick said with tears going down his cheeks as the others looked on helplessly and A.j. rubbing his back. “I…no…I don’t care what you and dad have to say about this, it’s my life. You may be my mother, but only by birth, NOT BY CHOICE! Why can't you understand that I love him and he loves me?! No…no he isn’t just saying that. He means it and so do I…I didn’t tell you because I knew that you would act like this…like what? Like a bitch. No one knew except for the guys, management, some of our friends, and now the whole world! You know what, fuck this shit and fuck you and dad. Call me when you get your senses back!” Nick said as he hung up the phone and started crying so hard.

A.j. hugged him so tight. “Shhh…Nick. It’s ok. Calm down.
Take a deep breath. I understand that they are your family, even if they don’t act like it most of the time, and that what they say to you is important, but don’t get yourself worked up over them. They aren’t worth it. I love you and the guys love you and that’s all that matters. They are our real family, as long as they support us, which they do, then that’s all we should care about.” A.j. said as he wiped Nick’s tears away.

“That’s right frack. We love the both of you and we support the both of you no matter anyone has to say. Got that?” Brian asked.

Nick just shrugged his shoulders and went up to his room.

They all just looked at each other. “You ok?” Howie asked A.j.

“No, but I have to be in front of Nick. I’m scared you guys. I'm scared for Nick and I'm scared about the out come of this situation. I don’t know what to do. What’s the press gonna say? What are the fans going to say? My family, management what about them?”

Kevin walked up to him and hugged him. As soon as Kevin walked up to him, he started crying. “I can't do this A.j. said.”

“It’s going to be ok. Don’t worry about anyone but you two. Remember, no has a say in this but you guys.” All right? Kevin said.

“Never forget,” Brian said, “like I was telling Nicky, no matter what anyone says, we love the both of you and we support the both of you. You guys have nothing to worry about.”

“Yea,” Howie added, “your gonna hear a lot of harsh and negative things from a lot of people, but your gonna also hear a lot of nice and positive things. There is always a good side and a bad side to everything. None of that is important as long as the two of you know what you both want and need.”

“Why don’t you go talk to Nick and relax, you’ve had a long day” Kevin said as he stopped hugging him.

“You’re right, I need to talk to Nick,” he said getting up. Before he walked out of the kitchen doorway, he turned around and said, “I don’t know what Nick I would do with out you guys. Thank you so much for everything. We love you.”

“We love you both as well, now go upstairs!” Brian said with a smile to try and lighten things up.

“I'm going! I'm going!”

:: Upstairs In Nicks Room ::

A.j. walked in and saw Nick laying down on the bed.

“Hey.”

Nick looked up, “hi.”

“You all right?”

“I’ve been better. You?”

“Same here.” A.j. said as he laid down next to him on the bed.

Nick looked at A.j., “now what baby?”

“I honestly don’t know. Kevin is gonna call management to see what they have to say about all of this and then I guess we’re gonna have to have a press conference to state that we’re “gay” and together.”

“You scared?”

“Yea babe, I am. Are you?

“To death, but as long as I have you than I'm going to be all right.” Nick looked at A.j. smiling as he said that.

“That’s one thing I'm definitely not scared about!” A.j. said with a smile as he gave Nick a passionate kiss.

“I love you.” Nick said.

“I love you too baby.”