- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING: THIS IS A SLASH STORY AND DOES CONTAIN FOUL LANGUAGE.

PLEASE LEAVE FEED BACK!
“Alrighty then,” A.j. said. “Like Kevin mentioned earlier, the front cover of People Magazine had me and Nick on it kissing. As I'm sure, many of you are wondering if it is real or not. The answer is (short pause) yes, it is real.”

As soon as A.j. said that, all the guys could hear are gasps form the people in the audience and as well as from management.

Nick continued, “A.j. and I have been together for two years now.”

More gasps!

“That will be enough!” Kevin stood up yelling and pounded his fists on the table to emphasize his point. “If this continues, the conference will be cut short and no questions will be answered.”

“Thanks Kev,” said Nick as he finished what he was saying, “like I was saying, A.j. and I have been together for two years now. The only people that knew about us were the fellaws, management, some of our friends, and certain family members. We wanted to keep it private.”

The guys talked for another hour before they agrees that it was time to answer questions.

“First question,” Nick said. “You in the blue and yellow.”

“Why wasn’t anyone told about this?”

A.j. and Nick looked at each other. “Because we didn’t know how everyone was going to react…”

“…and,” Nick continued, “ we wanted to keep our personal life…PRIVATE!”

“Kevin, Howie, and Brian, how are you guys dealing with all of this?” asked a lady.

“You mean with them two being together?” asked Kevin. The lady nodded. “We are perfectly fine with it. As long as they are happy, then so are we.”

“We support them 100% and more.” Added Howie.

“They know what they want. If they want to and need to be together, then by all means, go right ahead. We want the best for them and if you see them together, then you know that they were made for each other.”

“But Brian, weren’t you raises catholic and believing that only a man and a women should be together? Are you just going to forget everything you were taught and raised to believe in?” Some one else asked.

Brian thought about that question for a second. “Yes, I was raised catholic and taught that only men and women should be together. No, I'm not just going to forget everything I was raised with. I’ll admit, when that first told me that they were going out, I was in shock, and thought it was wrong, and that it was a sin. But, as time went by and with the help of these guys, they showed me how to understand that love comes in my ways, shapes, and forms. That it’s ok for people of the same gender to be together. Do I believe that this is the right thing? I honestly don’t know. I have nothing against people of the same sex who want to be together, but what I was taught will always be in the back of my mind. I support Nick and A.j. and every other couple of the same gender 100%, and I always will. And for those of you that are going to ask if Nick and A.j. knew about everything that I just said and about how I feel, the answer is yes, they do. They understand where I'm coming from as well as support me and my beliefs.”

“Is that true?” A lady in the second row asked.

“Yes, it is.” Said A.j. “He has told us all of this from day one and yes, we, Nick and myself, understand and support his beliefs. As long as he and everyone that we care about supports us is all that matters.”

“Which I…we totally do.” Brian added.

The group answered a few more questions and then ended the conference. As soon as they went to the back, Peter, the head of management started yelling at them for not following the “plan.”

“What the hell is wrong with you guys? That wasn’t the plan. Why the hell didn’t you follow the fucking plan?”

“What plan?” Nick and A.j. said at the same time while looking at Howie, Kevin, Brian, and then looking at Peter.

“Ummmm…” was all Kevin, Howie, and Brian could say. Each looking at each other for answer.

“You mean to tell me that YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT THE PLAN?” Peter said glaring at Kevin.

“No, we don’t know anything about ANY plan,” said A.j. while looking at Kevin, “care to explain?”

“They wanted you guys to tell everyone it was all a scam that you guys aren’t together and they you guys aren’t even gay. Brian, Howie, and myself thought that it wasn’t fair for the both of you to keep your love a secret. So, we told Peter that we all agreed to follow their plan and we told you that they said it’s ok to go public.”

“You wanted us to do what?!” Nick yelled. “What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you want to do that to us? Isn’t two years long enough?” as soon as Nick ended his sentence, he walked out of the door but not before pushing Peter out of his way.

Peter was pissed. “That son of a bitch is going to regret that.”

A.j. glared at him. “You’re right about one thing, his mother is a bitch, but if you do anything to him I WILL kill you. You understand that?” he walked out of the room to go find Nick.

Kevin looked at him, “you will have to go through ALL of us. Not just A.j.”

:: At The House ::

A.j. went to Nick’s room to see if he was there. He looked around the house and couldn’t find him. There is one place he has to be. A.j. thought to himself. The ocean. His second home.

:: At The Ocean ::

A.j. walked around looking for Nick while thinking. He was distracted from his thoughts when he saw a figure in the distance.

A.j. sat next to Nick. Neither of them said a word for 20 minutes.

“A penny for your thoughts?”

Nick just sighed. “I’ll give you a dollar for yours because I don’t know what to be thinking right now.”

“Deal! I guess you could say the same about me. I’m at a loss of words right now. There are sssooooo many things going through my head right now. I just need time to sort everything out and just think things through. This isn’t easy for me and I know that it isn’t easy for you either.
But, in my opinion, I think that as long as you and me have each other and everyone that supports us, then we will be fine. This is going to be hard as hell to get through with out everyone…but especially with out you. I love you Nick and I don’t know what I would ever do with out you and I never want to find out.”

“And I thought Brian was supposed to be the smart one!”

“HEY!”

“I'm kidding! I'm kidding!” Nick said. “ I love you more than life it self and I would be lost without you. Believe it or not, you are my other half and I know that as long as you love me and that as long as I have you by my side we can beat anything!”

“Good,” A.j. said while getting up. “Now lets go home. I'm getting hungry.”

Nick looked at him, “you’re starting to sound like me. The guys aren’t going to like that!”

“Nah, they wont. That will make bad press and not to mention it will mess up Brian’s kiss ass image and the angel everyone thinks he is.”

Nick just laughed at him and walked away.

A.j. yelled at Nick while he was walking away, “I still want my dollar!!!”