- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Boo-ya! Two chapters in an update! And more coming! :)
Alana drummed her fingers rapidly against her bare thighs as she assessed the look of the large dining room table in Brian and Natalie's hotel suite. Having gone out to purchase a white linen table cloth, long, red candlesticks, and a dozen white roses for a centerpiece; she had created a beautiful masterpiece of a table. Ordering Beef Wellington with a side of roasted herb potatoes, julienne zucchini, a large loaf of Italian bread. To drink she had purchased a deep red wine - a cabernet. And dessert was chocolate cheese cake. Nothing could possibly go wrong with this dinner. Especially since she had spent most of yesterday consoling Natalie for AJ's egregious offense against her and her history. What he had done was below disgusting and Alana felt a personal need to help Natalie right this wrong in her relationship. She loved Natalie with all her heart, already suppressing the devastation of knowing that Natalie and Nick had been intimate together. She had understood that the past was the past, especially when she had such dark stains on her record. So, now, she just hoped to help Brian and Natalie.

"Beautiful? You still in here?" Nick called as he stepped into the suite. Stopping just inside the doorway, he took in the romantic setting before him, grinning when he saw the handful of loose petals scattered on the floor. Raising a brow when he heard the soft classical music floating from the stereo, he walked over, pulling Alana into his arms. "Brian's on his way, he should be here in a minute… It looks great…"

"You're sure it looks alright?" Alana inquired hopefully as she was pulled away from the table. Feeling Nick's arms snake around her from behind, she leaned against him to admire her work for just a moment. Though, instead of admiring, she took more of a critical approach. "Not too cheesy? Not too hard worked? Not too--"

"Beautiful, it's perfect--"

"What the Hell?" Brian questioned in shock as he stepped into the suite. At first he was certain he had entered the wrong suite, thinking perhaps he had interrupted what would be a private dinner between Nick and Alana. Glancing at the number on the door, however, he furrowed his brows in confusion. "What's going on in here?"

"I got dinner ordered for you so you wouldn't have to worry about it," Alana hurriedly explained as she ducked away from Nick's arms, holding two fingers to her bottom lip to keep the tender, swollen skin from pulling painfully as she spoke. "I know what happened between you and Natalie was ugly. And you shouldn't have been lied to for all those years. And that you were shocked to hear the news at first… But, I really think it would benefit the both of you to sit down and talk about it. And, if not, then at least you got a great dinner out of the deal?"

"There's nothing for us to talk about, Alana… She did it and then lied to me. For all I know she's been lying to me all these years about other stuff--"

"Technically she didn't lie… She just didn't mention it…" Alana objected, wincing slightly at Brian's stern glare. "Look… I honestly can't tell you what to do. Everyone has something dark in their past. Something they regret. Something they wish they can change. But, in the end, the person that they are now would never be the same without that stain… And you love her so much… She's waited for so many years to be with you and she was scared that she'd never get the opportunity. You can't blame her for going off and living her own life. Nor can she blame you for getting so upset. In the end, it's both of your choices, but I wanted to give you the opportunity to make things right…"

"I doubt she'll even want to talk to me, after I just walked out," Brian sighed, looking towards the perfectly set table. "But--"

"Alana? Why'd you call me in here?" Natalie questioned, coming through the door as she rummaged in her purse. "I told you that Brian doesn't want me to be around--"

"I'd like to call it an intervention, but that'd be retarded," Alana hurriedly explained as she reached to grasp Natalie's hand, pulling her into the room before she could scamper in the other direction. Leaning within the doorway, held her hands up in slight innocence as Natalie glared at her. "You both tend to run away when you're scared, so I'm meeting you halfway. I got a beautiful dinner set up for you and Brian does want to talk to you. You guys just need to have some private time without everyone interfering. So, Howie has the kids tonight and Aaron is babysitting AJ."

"So we'll leave now," Nick decided, ducking past Brian.

"Give each other a chance and at least listen to what the other has to say? Please?" Alana inquired as Nick's hands brushed over her abdomen in hopes to draw her back with him.

"Okay," Natalie whispered, turning her gaze to the table as Nick gently tugged Alana into the hall.

"And no fighting, okay? Remember, we've got the next suite over and if one glass breaks, Alana'll be over here to kick both your asses--"

"Since when am I the official ass kicker?" Alana laughed in surprise as she reached to shut the door for the couple. She gave up a silent prayer to God that all would be well for the couple, though her thoughts drew elsewhere when she felt Nick's lips soften against hers. She was surprised at first to feel the soft silk of his lips, especially since her lip was still quite tender. He hadn't wanted to hurt her. But, sliding her hands up to cup the back of his neck, she sighed softly.

"Did I hurt you?" Nick whispered against her lips, pulling her down the hall to their own suite. He was looking forward to a long evening alone with her, knowing that AJ would keep Aaron out until all hours doing whatever. Baylee and Elizabeth had promised to keep Howie occupied with movies and snacks until at least midnight, which meant Nick had plenty of time to spend with her.

"No, it felt nice," she promised, leaning up to kiss him once more as he continued his backward trek down the hallway. She had gone to extra lengths to prepare a nice evening for Brian and Natalie, but, not forgetting her own lover, she had also planned a special treat for him. Knowing they would be alone for what she considered almost the entire evening, she had decorated their bathroom in dozens of vanilla scented candles. Just a hint of rose petals sprinkled around the outside of their large jacuzzi tub. A plate of various exotic desserts would be waiting for them with a bucket of chilled sodas. Not to mention a movie to be watched on the TV built into the tile wall while they cuddled together. "I missed you kissing me…"

"I missed kissing you," Nick murmured, pushing her into their suite. Kicking the door shut, he continued their kiss, his only thought getting her into the bedroom.

"I have a surprise for you," she mentioned as he ran his hands down her back, cupping her behind with both hands to lift her against him. She squealed within his mouth in slight surprise, but never broke away as her arms folding around his neck.

"Hmm? What is it, Beautiful?" Nick murmured, pausing to fumble with the bedroom door.

"Take me into our master bathroom?" she inquired hopefully, leaning to nibble on his earlobe.

"Okay… But I've already told you, I'm not getting the private property landscaped, so if you've got a can of shaving cream and a razor--"

"Don't worry, I'm just going to Nair you one night…"

"And no doubt burn Charge off at the root…"

"Nick, just go into the bathroom…"

Smirking, Nick carried her into the bathroom, stopping just inside the door when he saw the candles everywhere. "Whoa… Smells like cookies in here, Beautiful--"

"Is that your way of saying you don't like it?" Alana immediately questioned with a soft frown, sliding from his arms. She reached to tug down her bunched tank top, glancing awkwardly around the dimly lit bathroom. She then looked to him for confirmation, feeling like a failure. Though he hadn't said much to that affect, she was still extremely vulnerable within their relationship. After so much time of loneliness, this relationship was all new territory. She just wanted him to love her. "I just wanted to do something special for you, too. I mean, you did the boat thing and I worked all day for Brian and Natalie and I wanted you to know that I could do something for you, too--"

"It's perfect," Nick interrupted with a grin, taking in the tray of desserts and the rose petals. Seeing her troubled expression, he stepped closer, cupping his hands around her face. Dipping his head for a soft kiss, he threaded his fingers in her hair, hoping to assuage any insecurities she had. "Just knowing you care enough to do something for my best friends is wonderful itself, Beautiful. But this on top of all that means so much…"

"You're sure?" she whispered hopefully, resting her hands on his forearms as she leaned in to kiss him once more, relief flooding her system.

"Very sure. I love you so much, Beautiful… Now, let's get naked and eat--"

"All this hard work and you come in like a whirlwind and desecrate it in about three seconds tops," Alana groaned playfully, though it hurriedly changed into a squeal when Nick tangled her in his arms, disrobing her. "All right! All right! Let's get naked and eat! What are you wasting time for?!"

"You want me to just throw you in the tub fully dressed?" Nick questioned seriously, dropping his hands to his sides as she leaned against the counter. Grinning at the way her shorts dangled dangerously low on her hips, he reached to lightly trace her tattoo. "If that's what you want…" he trailed with a sigh, scooping her into his arms. "Take a deep breath--"

"No! Nick! Don't! Please!" Alana screeched in horror as she reached to grab some kind of hold on his t-shirt, feeling her long curls dip into the warm, churning waters. "Nick!"

Stopping, Nick raised one brow in question. "Hmm?" Setting her on the very edge, he peeled off his t-shirt, gasping when she grasped his upper arms. "Hey! Your nails are digging into my--" Cutting off with a yelp as she jerked him towards her, he flailed for a moment when they both fell into the water, his body pressing hers to the bottom for a few seconds until he managed to get his head above water. Gasping for breath as she surfaced with giggles, he splashed her playfully.

"I think I've got to get over the fact that you're not romantic," Alana heaved as she jerked in attempts to avoid his splash, but it seemed inevitable since they were both soaked. Coughing slightly from the water she inhaled after being pinned beneath the turmoil of the jacuzzi waters, she ran her fingers through her locks to get the plastered curls away from her face.

"I'm not romantic?" Nick questioned, pausing as he struggled to shed his shorts. "You don't think I'm romantic?"

"You just threw me into a big ass tub, fully dressed, flooding the floor, and making half the candles go out…" Alana observed, glancing around the room as she propped her long legs over the lip of the tub, pulling away her jean shorts and bikini briefs before kicking them off into a sopping mess.

"I was being spontaneous…" Nick trailed.

"Spontaneous ain't no equivalent to romance," Alana drawled, exposing her southern roots with the sweet twang to her melodious voice.

"What do you want? Flowers and candy and empty promises?" Nick questioned, dropping his shorts over the side. Leaning back, he toyed with a rose petal that had fallen into the tub. He had never been one for romance. When he tried, he always failed. Miserably. So, after time, he had given up on it, deciding it was nowhere near worth the trouble.

"No…" Alana trailed, watching him cup the water beneath the petal so he could catch it within his hands. Only, when he pulled them from the water, the white petal slipped back amongst the currents. Sensing his heart, Alana slowly wet her bottom lip, hating that she had upset him. Wanting to apologize, she leaned over him, turning slightly so she could rest behind him. Stretching her long legs out on either side of him, she gently reached to massage his shoulders. "I was just teasing, Nick…"

"I'm not like that, Alana… I never have been… I'm not like Howie or AJ," Nick informed her with a sigh, attempting to catch the petal once again. "When I try to be, I just fuck everything up. I either sit on the candy or get flowers the girl's allergic to or say something that totally ruins everything… I'm sorry--"

"Hey," Alana chided softly as she nestled her chin against his shoulder, peering down at his attempts to capture the petal. Smiling softly, she threaded her arms beneath his, cupping her hands just so till the petal was caught between their hands. "I love you just the way you are, Handsome... We have something no one else could ever have…"

Turning his hand so the petal was pressed between their palms, Nick twined his fingers with hers before lifting his hand to kiss the very tips of her fingers. "I just don't want you to want something I can't give… All I can give is my love and my heart… And a few million dollars," he added in a teasing tone.

"Guess I can survive your many annoyances for a few million dollars…" Alana returned, her free hand lifting to rest over his heart.

"Just like I survive yours for the amazing sex?"

"That'll get old pretty fast…"

"Then I'll keep you around for your love."

"…Is that an empty promise?"

"I don't make empty promises, Beautiful."

"Then I think I might be able to give you some amazing sex for a few more years…" Alana trailed with an impish grin, blowing a wild raspberry into the crook of his neck, unnerved by the seriousness in his voice.

Nick chuckled, pulling her around and into his lap so he could kiss her. "Then you'll be hitting your sexual peak, right? Which means you'll put me in an early grave--"

"Why? 'Cause I'll need a new boy to play with?" Alana questioned in confusion against his lips, draping her arms over his shoulders. "Don't you got a patch-kit?"

"I ain't a damn blow-up doll--"

"Ain't that the truth, 'cause at least a blow-up doll is ready when I'm frisky without complaints…" Alana trailed with a growl of displeasure, almost as if they had shifted genders within the relationship.

"Since when have I never been ready?" Nick questioned with a scowl, sliding his hands down to grip her hips.

Alana's eyes large teal eyes widened in surprise at his displeased scowl. "Aren't we supposed to be having a romantic evening? None of this I'm your bitch, he's my bitch drama? I'm always ready and you're always sleeping. You drive me crazy when you flirt with--"

"I don't flirt with anybody, and if you want some all you have to do is wake me up--"

"Which is like waking up a Grizzly Bear--"

"Poking me in the side and muttering something about an itch that needs scratching isn't going to put me in a great mood--"

"Hey! You said that to me!"

"Whoops?"

"That's called bootstrapping or some kind of fancy legal term that I'm not going to use right now because…" Alana shrugged her creamy shoulders uselessly as she forgot the completion of her sentence. Instead, she leaned forward to nip at his throat, feeling him tense. Knowing she had caught his attention, she gently lapped away the water droplets on his throat, kissing her way toward the spot just beneath his jaw. Sucking tenderly, she brushed her hands down the length of his warm body. "…Is this how I get some?"

"It's a damn good start," Nick breathed.

"Hmm… How to make it better…" Alana purred against his neck, affectionately nuzzling the side of his throat. She then trailed her lips toward the center of his throat, pressing the lightest of kisses toward the center of his chest.

"I can think of a few ways," Nick murmured, biting down on his bottom lip as he leaned back to gaze down at her.

"Give me a hint," Alana requested as she outlined one of the bare feet on his chest with the very tip of her tongue.

"I don't do hints very well, Beautiful," Nick whispered, sucking in a deep breath. When she glanced up at him with an impish grin, he squeezed her hand, slowly guiding it to his burgeoning erection.

"Nah, you are more of a blunt man," Alana decided with a smaller smile, grasping his erection when he released her hand. Using the currents of the stirring water, Alana moved her hand along his long length in the same direction. A slight twist to her wrist and the added rake of her nails caused him to shudder as he sunk deeper into the water. Leaning forward, she sought his lips for a soft kiss, continuing to pleasure him with the sweetest strokes of her hand.

"Beautiful," Nick whined softly, gently digging his fingers into her hips so he could pull her closer to him. "…I'm wide awake right now--"

"Then make love to me," Alana suggested softly, running the tip of her tongue along his bottom lip.

"Afterwards, can I feed you some of that fancy cheesecake over there?" Nick requested against her lips as he guided her down onto his length.

"God…" Alana breathed within his mouth, shuddering with delight at the warm pleasure soaking into her body every time they connected as one. Taking several deep breaths to control her racing heart, she slowly rocked her hips against his in a powerful, undulating motion. "Shouldn't I be the one feeding you?"

"This trip is all about spoiling you, Beautiful," Nick explained, wrapping his arms around her to hold her close. The water jetting around their bodies only added to the sensations caused by their joining, and it was all he could do to keep from crying out loud.

"I don't need spoiled--"

"Yes you do--"

"I don't want spoiled--"

"I want to do it anyway--"

"Right now I just want to do you," she grunted, though he tickled her sides to release a soft giggle. "Handsome!"

"Then do me," he growled, jerking her down on him. "Then I'll do some spoiling."

*~*~*

Fiddling with the edge of her napkin as she sipped the last bit of her wine, Natalie eyed Brian across the table, quickly dropping her gaze to the cheesecake waiting between them. He had barely spoken a word to her throughout dinner, as though the soft classical music playing would drown out any conversation. Taking a deep breath, she decided to take a stab at killing the silence between them. "Do you want a piece?"

"You know me… Can never pass up a piece of chocolate cheesecake…" Brian mumbled, abandoning his childish antics of pushing his leftover potatoes around on the fine china. Glancing up slightly, he exhaled a soft sigh when he noticed Natalie take great pains in cutting the cheesecake perfectly. Even with the pale tone to her skin and the heavy bags underneath her caramel eyes; she was beautiful to him. But, every time he looked to her, he couldn't help but remember the images AJ had been dancing around with like some kind of barbarian sacrificing a virgin. Well, in essence, that's what AJ had done. He had thrown a punch into AJ's face after his first long walk down the beach, but neither man would admit to the crime. The fat lip just appearing from no where. Not that Brian had cared. He had to protect Natalie, even if he hurt her the most. "…You've got a great friend to go all out for this…"

"Alana's the greatest," Natalie agreed softly, standing to take his plate. Nervously chewing her lip as she moved to place their dinner plates aside, she stilled when his hand brushed her arm. Feeling her heart break when he abruptly pulled away. Dropping back into her seat, she quickly served him the cheesecake, meeting his eyes once more. "Bumpkin… Say something…"

"I can't believe you posed for Playboy," Brian muttered, dropping his gaze to find his dessert fork. There was nothing else he could possibly think to say. He had known Natalie since she was a teenager. He thought that nothing had been kept secret between him. She knew all his frustrations, fears, and had shared in the most pleasurable experiences in his life. He had given all of himself to her only to be burned by lies. What else was she hiding?

"I was going to tell you, but Leigh got pregnant and you invited me out to stay for a while, and there was never a right time… I'm sorry," Natalie sighed.

"Why'd you do it?" he inquired softly, drawing lines through the delicious treat with his fork.

"I…" Natalie faltered for a moment, pushing away her dessert untouched. Suddenly she was no longer in the mood for her favorite treat. "By then you and Leigh were engaged, and I knew that I'd never have what I truly wanted… I was stupid and childish and one of my model friends did a test shoot and asked me to go along with her, and then everyone was telling me how perfect I'd be, and… It kind of dulled the pain, knowing that someone thought I was pretty enough to do that--"

"You're not pretty enough to do that," Brian chided suddenly, reaching across the table to catch her hand within hers. When his fingers brushed over her soft skin, she must have felt the electrical charge because she immediately glanced up to find his light blue eyes. "You're too beautiful to even waste your time doing that."

"Brian…" Natalie whispered, reaching to brush away her sudden tears. "…There's something else you should know…"

"You slept with Nick?" Brian murmured, trying to bring humor to the situation, hating to see the tears in her beautiful caramel eyes.

"Brian," Natalie groaned, clapping her hand over her face.

"Okay, it sounded funnier in my head…"

Taking a deep breath to calm her suddenly racing heart, Natalie peeked at him through her fingers. So close to telling him that he had guessed right, she instead decided to tell him the other news. "…I did a video… Or four…"

Brian paled. "What kind of video?"

"Not porn," Natalie quickly assured him, knowing that regardless of what she said he would probably search it anyway. And if he didn't, she was certain that AJ would. AJ… Groaning at the thought of the man searching for her pictures, she suddenly turned her gaze to the centerpiece. "Just… Well… Kind of stripping I guess? A little kissing and things with another girl--"

"You really aren't my pure little snowflake…" Brian murmured in shock, leaning back in his chair in shock. Only, he miscalculated the lean and toppled hard to the floor. But, he remained stationed on his chair, legs poking precariously above the table.

"Are you okay?" Natalie yelped, leaping to her feet. Moving to kneel beside him, she gazed down at him with worry. "Bumpkin--"

"I'm going to have to get those tapes from AJ and burn them…" Brian mumbled, still staring at the ceiling in bewilderment.

"Considering the fat lip you gave him last night, I seriously doubt he'll look at them," Natalie offered softly, reaching for his hand.

"I love you so much, Nat… I just can't stand him looking at you like you're some piece of meat… You're just so precious--"

"I honestly don't care if anyone looks at me like that… You're the only one whose opinion matters, Bumpkin--"

"I care that they look at you like that," Brian grunted, realizing it was quite ridiculous for him to argue such a point while continuing to stare at the ceiling. So, shifting precariously, he rolled from the chair like some animated cartoon, landing on his backside just to furiously shake his head in attempts to clear his thoughts. But that seemed useless as Natalie fell into his lap, wanting to be lavished with affection. "Nat…"

"I love you, Bumpkin. And I'm so sorry that I never told you. How can I make it up to you?"

"Don't do it ever again," Brian murmured, pressing his face into the crook of her neck to smell the light floral fragrance of her shampoo and perfume. Sighing with sheer delight at the comfort of the aroma, he carefully draped his arms around her. "And, please don't keep things from me. I want us to be best friends as well as lovers…"

"And what if I have some enormous skeleton in my closet that could, theoretically, ruin our entire relationship?" Natalie questioned softly, wrapping her arms around him. "Would you want to know that as well?"

"I would want to hear it from you before hearing it from someone else… We could work through it, Nat."

"If I think of anything, I'll let you know, okay?" Natalie murmured, tucking her chin against his shoulder. "Just… Don't ever push me away again--"

"I was just shocked," Brian murmured in an apologetic interruption, tightening his arms around her. Turning his head, he lightly kissed the side of her face before sighing softly. "I love you so much, Nat. Nothing is ever going to change that. You were the one that I was looking for all my life."

"Will you apologize to AJ?" she requested, shivering from the touch of his lips. Leaning back slightly to look into his eyes, she smiled gently at the flash of irritation she saw cross his face. Brian would always be the defender of her virtue. Carefully smoothing his hair, she pressed her forehead against his. "And you've got me forever. I promise…"

"I refuse to apologize to AJ, just like Nick refuses to apologize to AJ. That man has made his grave and he can just lay in it… And hopefully I can go by and cover him with dirt…" Brian mumbled as he shifted to bring her closer in his arms so he could stand.

"Bumpkin… Please?"

"No."

"…What are you doing? Our favorite dessert--"

"You're my favorite dessert," Brian corrected as he laid her on their bed. He couldn't think of anything else but lying in bed with her. Even if they weren't making love, he just relished in the feeling of her curled next to her. Reaching behind her to fluff the pillows to ensure she was comfortable, he smiled as he leaned to kiss Natalie's forehead. Then, without warning, he dashed out to the dining room to retrieve their pieces of chocolate cheesecake. Grinning when he reappeared, he wiggled his brows. "Dessert in bed?"

"Bumpkin," Natalie giggled softly, patting the mattress invitingly. Once he was seated next to her, she turned to face him, reaching for her plate. "…Does this mean that you'll clean up any spills?"

Brian's light blue eyes widened in horror. "You'd waste good chocolate cheesecake in spills?!"

"Is it wasting if I accidentally spill some here?" Natalie questioned with a coy smile, leaning close to lightly kiss the base of his throat.

"M-Maybe," he stammered, holding his breath as the good china trembled lightly within his hands.

"And… If I cleaned it up?" Natalie murmured against his skin, letting just the tip of her tongue trace his skin. "Would it still be wasting?"

"Let's just forget the cheesecake," Brian mumbled as he pushed the plates onto the nightstand. Ignorant when one went clattering to the floor, Brian shuddered as he wrapped his arms around Natalie, nuzzling the side of her face till her lips sought his with a whine.

"And what are we going to do for dessert?" Natalie whispered against his lips, shuddering as his hands moved in gentle circles over her back. The air rushed from her lungs when he pushed her back against the pillows, sending a thrill through her as her hand shot out to for stability. Wincing at the cheesecake that her fingers dipped into, she quickly drew her hand back, wrinkling her nose as Brian dipped his head to place soft kisses along her neck. "Bumpkin--"

"I love you," he murmured into the crook of her neck, unaware of her messy deliberation. Instead, he was drinking in the carnal pleasures of his body as his hands slipped underneath her t-shirt. He caressed the softness of her skin, grinning when he felt the skin contract with a shiver of pleasure. He wanted his fingertips to know every inch of her smooth skin, making a vivid memory of the trails his kisses could take.

"I love you too," Natalie breathed, holding her hand aloft as she mulled over what to do. Gasping sharply when his fingers gently closed around her breasts, she arched against him, lightly clapping her hand against his cheek to pull him up for another kiss. Feeling him tense, she screwed her eyes shut. "Oh, shit…"

Brian made a face as he pulled back, eyeing the messy chocolate covered hand that Natalie held out as the offending culprit. Groaning softly as he felt the cheesecake sliding down his cheek, he shuddered. "…What did I tell you about sharing everything with each other…"

"You didn't mention a thing about sharing cheesecake," Natalie reminded him with a small smile, impulsively leaning forward to lick the mess from his cheek.

"It should have been in the footnotes…"

"Well… I'm sharing?"

"I think that's the problem…"

"Well… We could go to the bathroom so I can clean up my mess properly?" Natalie breathed, nibbling gently at his jaw.

"Why go to the bathroom when you're doing such a good job here?" Brian murmured, reaching to catch her wrist before her soiled fingers could tangle in his hair. Pressing a kiss to the center of her palm, he smirked at the sweet taste of chocolate mixed with her skin and he couldn't resist licking a small section clean.

"Oh," Natalie whined softly, her entire body trembling from the soft flicks of his tongue. Lightly smoothing her other hand down his chest, she caught the hem between her fingers, slowly bunching it up. "God, Brian, please…"

"I missed having you next to me," he confessed, finishing the remaining traces of chocolate before kissing the side of her wrist. When she yanked up his shirt with an insistent jerk, he had to chuckle as he leaned back to pull it away. Tossing it aside, he caught her wrist once more, nibbling up her forearm to the crook of her elbow. Feeling her shudder with excitement, he reached to nip at her shoulder.

"I missed you, period," Natalie squealed, raking her fingers slowly down his spine. Tilting her head slightly, she licked the last streak of chocolate from his jaw, trembling from head to toe when she realized how much she needed him. How much she wanted only him for the rest of her life.

"Stay with us in Lexington," Brian offered softly as he worked to pull the clothing from her body. She offered minimal help to his effort, but that seemed only to fuel his passion further. Especially as she laid back amongst the soft pillows, allowing the tips of his fingers from the outer aspect of her right shoulder inward, tracing down her ribcage toward her hip. Then, leaning over her, he sought her lips with his, easily falling between her parting legs as he pushed his boxers away from his ankle with a shake of his leg.

"You… You want me to do something on the website?" Natalie questioned in a haze of confusion, nibbling gently on his lower lip as the hard length of him slid against her. Whining when he backed away slightly, she reached to grasp him, wanting him to stay near her.

"I want you to live with me," Brian mumbled with a hard yelp of surprise as he was pulled back to her by his erection.

"Brian," Natalie breathed in surprise, feeling a pang that he only wanted her to live with him. Part of her longed to ask what would happen in the future, but, instead, she pulled him closer, wrapping one leg loosely around his waist. "You really want that?"

"Of course," Brian promised with a soft whine as he reached down to part her moist folds, gently entering the pulsating heat. Actually growling with satisfaction as waves of pleasure lapped over his body, he leaned down to nibble the crook of her neck. "I want to wake up every day with you by my side, knowing you're mine."

"I am yours," Natalie breathed, her soft breath turning into a squeal as Brian filled her to completion. "Oh, God, Bumpkin… Please…" Wrapping her arms tightly around him, she buried her face against his neck.

"Then you will?" he whispered hopefully, softly thrusting against her in hopes to find a perfect rhythm. Her heart was fluttering rapidly through her chest, coaxing his heart into a faster pace. He grinned softly with delight at the anticipation of her heartbeat, thrusting harder till she squealed with delight

"Yes," Natalie cried, tangling her fingers in his hair as her lips sought his. "I'll do anything for you--"

"God bless you, Natalie Rose," Brian murmured happily within her mouth, his hands brushing up her body and over her breasts. A gentle stroking motion was elicited as her nipples hardened into tortured peaks, pressing against his chest as he leaned down to kiss them tenderly before finding her lips. Coaxing her tongue into his mouth, he pushed himself harder into her body, feeling the passion rapidly mount.

"Brian," Natalie whimpered into his mouth, arching off the bed as her body began to shudder with delight. "Harder," she requested wantonly, biting down gently on his lower lip as she pulled back to look into his eyes.

"You're my vixen," Brian decided with a soft lopsided grin, working to do as she pleaded, feeling his body shudder with passion. "I'm so…"

"Good to me," Natalie finished breathlessly, gripping his shoulders tightly as he held her hips off the bed. Biting down hard on her bottom lip, she held back a shriek.

Brian felt as if he were in a haze of ecstasy, concentrating on powering his thrusts as he started to reach his pinnacle. "I don't think that's what I meant--"

"I know. I just--" Natalie cut off into a high-pitched squeal as the pleasure threatened to consume her. "Brian, I--"

"I'm there, Natalie," Brian heaved breathlessly.

"Almost," Natalie whispered, meeting his eyes with hers for a moment. Her eyes widened in shock as he rolled to his back, dragging her atop him. "Brian! What are you--"

"I want you on top," Brian explained softly with a ragged breath, sliding his hands to her hips to steady her over him. Sliding against the pillows, he shuddered as he gently massaged her hips in order to help guide her movement. "I want you to feel everything."

"God, Brian…" Natalie trailed in disbelief, placing her hands on his chest for leverage as she rocked against him. Her body trembled from head to toe at the sensations he was giving her, and it was all she could do to stay upright.

"I love you," he whispered softly, biting down hard on his bottom lip with a soft growl of appreciation, watching the beads of sweat trickle down her beautiful form. "I love you so much, Natalie."

"I love you, too, Bumpkin," Natalie promised, leaning over to catch his lips in a fiery kiss. The gentle roll of her hips quickly moved into a faster rhythm, her breath catching in her throat as she nipped his tongue. "Brian, now--"

"Now," he promised with a heavy shudder, clamping his hands against her hips as he arched deep within her, his body quaking in sheer delight.

"I love you," Natalie cried softly, her body tightening as it consumed with passion before slowly relaxing atop him. Panting heavily, she dropped several soft kisses over his chest before resting her head against it, listening to the rapid beat of his heart.

"You're my everything," Brian promised as he shifted slightly to draw the blankets over their sweaty bodies. Pressing a kiss to the top of her head, he thought about telling her how much she meant to him. How he wanted to spend every passing moment with her. That he wanted to marry her at some point, once the divorce started to go through with Leighanne's attorney… But the soft, gentle snore against his chest told him that he'd have to save those thoughts for another day.