- Text Size +
Shifting uncomfortably within the somewhat padded chair, Nick reached in attempts to yank the blanket over his head to prolong the softness of sleep. He didn't know exactly when he had drifted off after watching Alana and Baylee sleep so peacefully, but he had. And the dreams had been quite sweet. Of course, for once, they had actually circled around marriage. And when he lifted the veil of his beautiful woman in white, he was faced with Alana. That had left a beautiful smile on his face. But, when he opened his eyes, he came face to face with Natalie, yanking him away from his perfect world. Shrieking in fear, Nick jerked backward, causing himself and the chair to topple hard. "Holy shit!"

Wincing at the crash, Natalie looked to make sure the noise hadn't disturbed Baylee. Smiling slightly when she saw Brian had fallen asleep with his son snuggled close, she turned back to see Nick was scrambling to his feet. "Do you mind not making so much noise? I know I ain't much to look at, but I expected a 'good morning' before you went all psycho…"

Furiously rubbing the sleep from his eyes, Nick attempted to get up from the chair. Only he kept himself stuck within the chair and clattering back to the floor. Whining loudly, he craned his neck to see Brian snuggling with Baylee. "Where the Hell is Alana!?"

"She left…" Natalie trailed, holding the chair still so Nick could stumble from it. Stepping back before she went crashing to the floor with him, she winced from the colorful expletives leaving his mouth in a growl. "What in the world is wrong with you? Did you have a bad dream or something? Honest, if it was the one about me chopping your penis off with a paper cutter, you know I'd never do that!"

"No, you threaten with rusty scissors," Nick growled, glancing around the room. "Where'd she go?"

"Home, maybe? She mentioned needing a shower before she went for her workout--"

Nick leapt up to his feet in shock, tugging furiously at his blonde locks. "Why the Hell would she leave without saying goodbye? Do you think it's because I scared her? God, I really did push too hard. I had her in my lap and I just couldn't help myself. Then grinding on her. God, I am an animal--"

"Whoa, whoa," Natalie interrupted, placing a hand on his chest to push him into the chair that had not been toppled. Had last night been the official Backstreet make out night? "You had her in your lap? And you were grinding on her?!"

"Is that not what I just said?" Nick scoffed, though it turned into a whine.

"Nicky… Alana's not some random chick you just picked up in a club," Natalie sighed, shaking her head. "You can't just flirt with her and act like she doesn't matter… Where are you going?" she blurted when Nick vaulted from the chair, barely pausing to pull on his jeans.

Nick hurriedly zipped his fly and secured the buttons while he glanced out the window, whistling loudly when he located Alana hopping into her car. Stumbling slightly on the cuff of his pants, he ran as he pulled on his shoes. "I'm going to go find her and tell B I need to talk with him later--"

"You're going to find her and then you're going to tell Brian that you need to talk to him later?" Natalie questioned in confusion as Brian stirred on the bed.

At her complete blunder of his sentence, Nick ran face first into the arch of the doorway. Groaning in pain, he pulled away to gaze at her with honest disbelief. "Natalie if you aren't the dumbest dumb person I have ever met--"

"If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black," Natalie grumbled, miffed.

Nick furrowed his brows. "…Now you're bringing races into it now? We're not even--"

"Good God, Nick! Just go!" Natalie cried.

"I think you two should have been Frick and Frack… Or at least twins separated at birth…" Brian groaned with a heavy yawn as Nick screeched about calling him later, racing out of the hospital.

Several moments later Nick burst out the side entrance that to the parking lot. Pausing to draw in several deep breaths, he scanned the area for Alana's jeep, placing one hand over the stitch that had formed in his side from racing down the stairs.

Fully prepared to jump on the hood of her jeep if necessary, he found his ego deflating when he couldn't locate her vehicle within the rows of cars. Pressing his hand deep into the throbbing pain of his side, he swallowed several heavy breaths, wondering where she could have got to. Then, from behind him came the alternative thump of a heavy bass system. Turning, he caught a glimpse of strawberry blonde curls and he groaned. "Shit on a fucking lousy stick!" he cursed, racing for his rental car to give chase.

Seconds later he peeled rubber as he swerved onto the street, spying the dark blue jeep several car lengths ahead, Alana's long hair flying in the breeze. Where was she going to in such a hurry? Ignoring the bleep from his cell phone that informed he had missed a call, he cursed loudly when the light ahead turned yellow. His curse turned into a string of several expletives as the jeep zipped through the intersection, the car between them cautiously hitting the brakes. "Goddamnit to the shit fucking Hell!"

*~*~*

It had been pure luck, stopping at the sporting goods store to get a basketball. The one at Brian's house was hopelessly deflated, and there had been no evidence of a pump anywhere. After losing Alana, he had decided to spend the morning on a court, sweating off the extra steam in his system. So, after a quick glance in the phonebook at a phone booth near the hospital, he had hit the road in search of a ball. His jaw had nearly hit the ground when he had seen Alana's jeep zipping out of the parking lot, quickly disappearing around the corner. Kicking his tire with frustration, he raced into the store, cornering the first clerk he saw.

"The young woman that just left here," he began, pausing to draw in a calming breath. "Miss Moore. Do you know where she was heading, by chance?" he questioned carefully, eyes scanning the nearest display. Before the clerk could even respond, he motioned to the store. "I'll take a dozen of all the basketballs, soccer balls, tennis balls, ping pong balls and such you've got, as long as you can deliver them to the hospital and make sure they get to the Pediatric Recreation Center, okay?"

"Alana Moore?" the gangly clerk recalled with a largely lopsided smile, tripping over a basketball he had been stocking in a bin. Not that it mattered as he continued to grin as if having a silent orgasm. "Hot sex on two legs without any need for a stack of hay or a Playboy?"

"Yeah, that's the one," Nick agreed with a conspiring grin. Reaching for his wallet, he plucked out a credit card. "Where's she headed to?"

"You should know she ain't into the dating scene," the clerk warned as he loped toward the cash register, running the card through the machine before removing his cap to scratch a snow of dandruff flakes from his jet black, oily hair. "She's turned me down so many dad-burn times I'm startin' to think she likes rooting around in fish twat… But hot damn is she hot--"

"No, no, we're just friends…" Nick accepted his card, quickly wiping it on the leg of his jeans before tucking it back into his wallet, masking his disgust with a cough. He could only imagine the clerk sitting in a dark room doing disgusting things to a pillow while thinking of Alana. The mental image caused his stomach to heave with nausea, and he coughed again as the clerk slowly rang up his purchase.

The clerk snorted with a nasally laugh, "Of course you're friends. If she wouldn't go for me, what the hell makes you think she'd go for a bloated cow like you?"

Snatching the receipt, Nick scrawled his signature hurriedly, shoving the pen and paper back. As he waited for his copy back, he drummed his fingers on the counter. "Yeah, well… I've gotten close to her treasures," he mused with a wistful sigh.

"Well, I've touched the treasured land," the clerk announced with a haughty smile, taking his time in closing the cash register and returning Nick's copy. "She came in here today, right? Over in the mountain gear section. Needed a new pulley. So I told her she could use me as a pulley and gave her hand a taste of candy. She was so damn hot for me that I couldn't resist just reaching out and-God, I can still smell her on me--"

"This," Nick interrupted, grabbing a handful of the clerk's shirt and jerking him across the counter, "is for putting your hands on Alana," he explained before slamming his fist into the younger man's nose. The satisfying sound of crushing cartilage and gushing blood followed immediately, and he yanked the gangly form completely over the counter, dropping him in a heap on the floor. "And this foot will be through your ribcage if you don't tell me where she went," he added with a threatening growl, placing his foot in the center of the man's torso.

"Down about fifteen miles, take a right into Blue-Grass Park! Follow the Stallion Trail all the way back toward the mountainside! She'll be there!" the clerk shrieked in fear, holding his hands to his face in attempts to stop the blood, though it seemed as if he had spied on Alana far too many times.

"Right into Blue-Grass Park, Stallion Trail, back to the mountainside," Nick repeated calmly, casually leaning over to wipe the trace of blood from his fingers onto the clerk's shirt. Grinning evilly, he applied pressure to the man's ribs. "Oh, and by the way, just so you know? I had Alana in my lap last night. We were in bed, her hair was wet, and she was doing things to me that you better not even dream of her doing to you. Oh… If I ever find out you're in here when she comes by for whatever reason, you will regret it. Have a nice day," he stated with a smile, snatching up his receipt before storming out of the store.


*~*~*


Grunting with exertion, Alana reached for the nearest sharp lip of the rocky mountain side as her foot searched for means of a hold. She slipped slightly, but held tight as her rope tightened in the event of a fall. Sweat slicked her bare back as she glanced down to see the dozens of feet separating her and the ground. Finding a ledge in which to stand upon, she grinned with satisfaction and used all of her upper body strength to pull herself up. Leaning back slightly, she punched a stake and rope into the rock for means of an anchor. The faint music of 3 Doors Down raged softly within the ear-buds of her expensive MP3 player. She was vaguely aware of her surroundings as she reached for the next piece of rock, climbing all the way to the top of the medium sized mountain. She could feel the dampness in the air, knowing it would storm soon as thunder rumbled around her. But she didn't mind the rain, in fact, she welcomed it with the small canvas pop-up tent she stuck in her durable, light weight backpack. Since the death of her son and divorce of her husband, Alana had found an outlet of comfort in extreme sporting. It was a chance to risk her life and prove that she was still alive inside. Anything to ward away the numbness.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

The sound of Nick's irate voice echoing against the peacefulness of mountainside caused Alana to loose grip on the next piece of her rock with her special shoes. Her leg quickly slipped out from under her, shifting her entire center of gravity. And, before she could make heads or tails of the situation, she jerked away from the mountain, her knees slamming heavily into the sharp rock as she plummeted to the ground. She heard Nick's hoarse scream and her rope locking, causing the harness around her lower torso to tighten, jerking her to a stop. Without warning, her MP3 player went crashing to the ground as she dangled upside down in shock, staring at Nick's scarlet face. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! YOU COULD HAVE GOT ME KILLED!"

"YOU WERE DOING A GOOD ENOUGH JOB OF THAT ON YOUR OWN!" Nick exploded, racing forward to help her. She struggled from his hands, her elbow contacting sharply with his chin as he reached to unfasten the carabiner on her waist. The rope loosened considerably, and before he could make heads or tails of what was happening, he fell backwards to the rocky ground, Alana landing hard atop him with a grunt. "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF?"


"If I was trying to kill myself, do you honestly think I would have been trying to bolt myself to the mountains with hooks, ropes, and carabiners?" Alana growled as she pushed away from his body, wincing when she straightened hers. Glancing down, she saw the dark blood starting to run from her knees and felt the sting of brush burns on her bare back. Making a pained face, she noted that her MP3 Player was resting on the ground in several pieces. "Another hundred bucks down the damn drain," she muttered, limping toward her Jeep for her first aid kit.

"Sorry," Nick winced, scooping up the scattered remains of her MP3 Player. Following her, he leaned against the hood of her Jeep as she spread the contents of her first aid kit out. "I'll buy you a new one--"

"Don't worry about it," she answered, crawling onto the top of her hood to extend her aching knees. Reaching for the alcohol and hydrogen peroxide, she took a small medicine cup and mixed the two. Then, holding her breath, she poured the contents over her first bleeding knee. "Jesus have mercy," she whined with lack of breath.

"Here," Nick said, grasping the back of her knee and lifting it slightly. Blowing gently on the scrape, he held her leg still when she attempted to wriggle away. "I honestly didn't mean to make you hurt yourself--"

"Screaming up at me 'What the fuck do you think you're doing' and you didn't mean to make me hurt myself?" Alana blurted incredulously, relinquishing care of her injuries to Nick as she leaned back against the hood of her jeep. She felt the cool mist of rain approaching, but merely dragged her gloved hands over her now loosened curls. Groaning when Velcro caught a curl, she ripped the gloves away and tossed them to the ground, reaching to fix her yellow sports bra and black mesh shorts.

"At first I didn't see the rope," Nick explained softly as he cleaned her knee with gauze gently. His movements were automatic, but gentle, having tended to the many wounds of his younger siblings over the years. Once finished with a bandage, he turned to her other knee, bracing it against his hip before pouring another mixture of alcohol and peroxide over it. Hearing her soft whine of pain, he gently blew cool air over the wound, reaching for more gauze. "Plus I was a little irritated…"

"Well that harness around my hips and thighs is going to leave a nice bruise just so you know," Alana declared, allowing her eyes to flutter open from a hard squint of pain to watch him. "…Why were you irritated? You were sound asleep when I woke up and I wanted to go check on some of the kids. Then when I got back, you were still asleep and I needed to relieve this tension so I went out and told Nat to let you know I'd be back Monday to work--"

"Because even though I was asleep, I guess I'm naïve enough to still expect a goodbye," Nick interrupted softly, bandaging her knee slowly. Leaning over, he pressed a whisper of a kiss to the inside of her leg just above the bandage. "Not to mention having to go all the way across fucking Hell's half acre to find you so I could see what I did that made you get up and haul ass--"

"You didn't make me haul ass," Alana returned softly, gingerly turning on the hood of her Jeep to show Nick her bare back. If there was any bleeding or scrapes, she somehow knew that he would take care of them for her. Pressing her hand near her inner thigh, just above her bandaged knee, she felt a shiver racing down her spine, causing her to shudder. "And I did say goodbye… You were just asleep… And it wasn't a verbal goodbye…"

"You snuggled with me and kissed me," Nick murmured, reaching to dip gauze in the mixture to dab on the light scrapes along her spine. Unable to resist, he leaned forward, pressing soft kisses beside each abrasion as he blew softly. Resting his hand on her thigh, he unconsciously moved his fingers in slow circles as he cleaned away the small traces of blood. "I thought it was a dream…"

"I didn't snuggle," she disagreed, biting down hard on her bottom lip to keep from whining with pleasure. Curving her spine to give him better access, she blew out a hiss of hot air. The sensation of his lips against her back were sending shock waves of warmth through her entire system. And the way his long fingers rubbed against her thigh was sending her into a tizzy of delight. Unable to help herself as she felt raindrops start to fall, she held her hand just above his, feeling the movement of the circular repetition against her thigh. "…But I did kiss you goodbye."

"Next time, can you wake me up? So I can kiss you goodbye, too?" Nick requested, moving his hand slowly up her thigh as his kisses trailed down her back once more. Allowing his tongue to flicker over the skin just above the waistband of her shorts, he whined softly when she guided his hand further up her thigh. Pushing aside the first aid equipment, he continued to taste the skin of her back, his other hand creeping slowly up her side until it met the curve of her breast.

"Oh God," Alana wheezed softly as her hand tightened against his when his tongue flicked over the small of her back. Her entire body shivered with carnal delight as the gray skies seemed to open with a flood of water. But the water did nothing to soothe the heat of her body as she took his hand from her breast to nibble at his fingertips. The rain was merely producing steam.

Nick barely glanced up when he felt the rush of rain against his back, too fueled with desire to notice as he continued licking and nibbling her skin. Her hand left his, he was vaguely aware of it slapping against the hood as his fingers continued their trek up her thigh, not stopping until he cupped the firmness of her backside in his palm. "Alana," he moaned, ardently pressing the thickness of his erection against the back of her thigh.

"I haven't had… I haven't been… You'll be…" Alana could hardly explain the meaning behind her broken sentences as Nick's other hand sneaked underneath her to grasp her backside. Without warning, he used the slickness of the hood to turn her around. She yelped in shock as she crashed against his chest with a labored breath, wasting no time as she wrapped her long, powerful legs around his waist. Drawing him close, she felt his erection pressing through the layers of her clothing. She shuddered at the warmth he provided, cupping his face within her hands to find his mouth. Rain racing down their faces and meeting against their intertwining tongues caused her to whimper with sheer delight.

"This has to go," he growled into her mouth, his fingers tugging impatiently at the harness strapped about her waist. He heard her answering whimper, felt her hands over his, guiding for just a second until the harness fell free. Moaning with delight, he thrust against her, sucking her tongue deep into his mouth as he reached to tug her sports bra down over her breasts.

Unable to speak her own concerns about his wardrobe as his tongue lapped steadily against hers, she reached to dig her nails lightly against his shoulders. Sliding closer over the slippery hood, she wriggled against him in attempts to harden him further. Bunching the hem of his t-shirt, she finally yanked it over his head, tossing the sopping mess into a nearby mud puddle. When he sought to meet her lips once more, she turned her head to deliver a nibble against the side of his neck. "God, you taste good…"

"Not as good as you," he disagreed, catching one hardened nipple between his fingers for a gentle tug. Dipping his head, he sucked it between his teeth, his hands skimming down her wet sides to her shorts. Taking one step back, he quickly shucked them away, tossing them towards his shirt. Cupping her bare rear in his hands, he lifted her off the hood, holding her tight against him as he bit down hard on her nipple.

"Oh God," she whimpered in shock as the pit of her stomach coiled with tight knots of pooling desire. Her nails dug into the flesh of his shoulders to keep herself melted against his body. Tipping her head back for a moment, she allowed the cold rain to kiss her face, assuring herself that this wasn't a dream. When his fingers tightened against her backside, sliding her against his throbbing erection, she shivered. Holding her breath, she tilted her neck to seek out his neck, nipping feverishly to brand him with a delicious mark.

Nick growled deep in his throat, turning to lean against the hood as he slid one hand lower, his fingers grazing her heat. Releasing her nipple with a slow tug, he tilted his head to catch the other, his tongue flicking drops of rain from the underside of her breast. Seeking out the tiny nub that hardened at his touch, he rubbed it gently, holding her to him when she began to squirm. Desire ran rampant through him, his body begging for release already.

"Damnit, Nick, I need you," she begged softly with hope, rotating her hips
against his hand manipulating the central core of her pleasure. She gasped sharply as his rubbing grew faster, threatening to cause a release that neither were prepared for. Tightening her legs around his waist, she drew his erection closer, reaching down with one hand to undo his pants, slipping a hand inside to grasp him. "Please… Oh Please…"

"Here?" he questioned, dragging his tongue up to her neck, where he nipped hard. His finger slid lower, thrusting gently into her moist folds without warning. He barely noticed when she pushed his pants down, her hand tugging hard on his arousal. Thrusting against her hand, he turned, resting her on the edge of the hood as his finger continued its quick thrusts. "God, you're wet…"

"It's raining," she reminded him, breaking a moan against his mouth when she felt his tongue slide against hers. He then began to flick his tongue with the movement of his fingers thrusting inside her. She felt herself on the pinnacle of breaking through her ecstasy as she dragged her nails lightly down the long length of his member.

"Not down there," he disagreed, jerking against her with a shudder of delight. Covering her hand with his, he guided it to his waist, pulling his finger from her reluctantly. Nibbling on the tip of her tongue, he let his hands fall to her hips, lifting her slightly. Letting the very tip of his length brush against her.

"I need you," she told him with a soft rasp to her voice, tracing her hand from the pit of his stomach upward to the broadness of his chest. Suddenly, within the darkness of the pouring rain, she realized he had a series of tattoos outlining his chest and arms. Purring with appreciation, she dipped her head to nibble upon the inked skin, hoping to show her gratitude.

With a deep moan, Nick slowly lowered her onto him, his moan growing into a shout as she enveloped his length tightly. Whimpering her name, he laid her down on the hood, bracing one hand next to her head as he began his slow, gentle thrusts. "You feel so good, Alana…"

"And you didn't even have to use restraints," she whispered, folding her arm behind her head to circle her small hand around his tattooed wrist. Closing her eyes, she bit down hard on her bottom lip to keep from shrieking out, just enjoying the sensation of him filling her completely. The slick friction between them causing fire to lick at her skin as the cool rain continued to fall down upon her flushed skin. Her breathing labored with ecstasy as she quickly build up against her passionate release, keeping her free arm against his side to knead his side quite tenderly.

"Next time," he growled against her shoulder, his free hand sliding down her thigh. Careful of her scraped knee, he gently guided her leg up and out, allowing himself to thrust deeper. Biting softly at her tangy skin, he laced his fingers with hers at his side, slowly moving her hand to rest on her thigh. "Hold that there," he murmured in her ear, resting his hand just below her navel.

"Okay," she promised softly, her hand clenching around his wrist in attempts to hold herself against the deepest of penetrations. She held her breath as a soft squeal died in her throat, his fingers toying with the chain with a moon pendant dancing below her navel. "God…"

"Let me know if I go too hard," Nick whispered, waiting for her gentle nod before urging himself deeper within her. At her responding squeal, he repeated the motion, his thumb sliding lower over her abdomen. Nibbling at her earlobe, he pressed the tip of his thumb against the trembling nub, arching his back as he plunged into her core.

"Nick," she gasped sharply, her nails digging into his wrist and side. She felt her passion begin to break over the dam of her heart, gushing through her body like a warm tidal wave. "I'm--"

"Don't hold back," he whimpered, continuing his momentum. Concentrating solely on pleasing her, he held back his own release, his stomach knotting when she began to tremble. "Alana--"

"But you--" Alana whimpered as she squirmed against him, her body burning for release.

"You first…"

"Nick, I want you to--"

"I'm not there yet," Nick gasped, pinching hard at the hard nub, arching deeper into her with each stroke.

"But if I--" Alana could hardly finish her sentence as she propped herself up from the slippery hood. Hooking her leg around his backside, she clenched to send him deeper into her body. Freeing her hand from his wrist, she looped it around his neck and eagerly sought his mouth. Offering him her tongue in a fierce battle of ardor, her entire body shuddered with a sweet release of ecstasy, enabling Nick to feel everything that she felt as her heart hammered against his skin.

"God--" Nick growled against her tongue, his body shuddering against hers as he held her tight against him, his hand sliding up to tangle gently in her hair. Dragging his teeth over the tip of his tongue, he rocked his hips in a slow circle, gently lowering her to the hood once more as her body began to relax.

"I don't think I can take anymore," Alana declared softly as she tangled her hands within his soaking wet locks, pulling him over her to tease his lips gently with her tongue. Flicking lightly to catch the rain drops.

"Almost," he promised breathlessly, leaning back slightly so he could look into her eyes. When he felt her body tense slightly around him, he gasped, arching against her so hard she squealed. "Alana, I--"

"I know…" she promised, embarrassed to admit he was heightening her passions once more.

"Again," he requested softly, not sure he could hold himself back any longer. "Fuc--"

"Me raw," she whined, idly stroking his wet chest, urging him deeper.

"Want me to?" he questioned, unsure which beads of moisture sliding from his skin to her fingers was rain and which was perspiration. Not that he cared. Shaking his hair from his eyes, he pulled her up for a sultry kiss, his hands clamping her hips tightly.

"Only if you have the stamina," she breathed into his mouth, tangling her fingers within his locks to pull them away from his beautiful indigo eyes.

Lifting her up off the hood, Nick carried her the several steps to his rental, making sure never to lose contact with her lips even as he fumbled for the door handle. Leaning her against the door for a long moment, he groaned a laugh out as she began to squirm against him, her fingers trailing his neck gently. Pushing the door open finally, he eased her onto the backseat, pausing only to kick off his pants before joining her. Slamming the door shut to fend off the driving rain, he pulled her into his lap, smirking at her surprised expression. "Let's find out," he whispered, guiding her onto him.

"But, Nick, you were so close and…" Alana grinned impishly as she reached for her soaked athletic bra, pulling it over her head and tossing it toward the floor. Leaning to brace her hands on either side of his head, she leaned over him to find his lips once more. Kissing his top lip first, slowly pulling it into her mouth for a tender suckle, slowly begin to rock her hips against him. The feeling of his erection completely filling her sending shockwaves through her system. "God… Is this covered under rental insurance?"

"It's worth the extra fee if it's not," Nick murmured, his hands sliding to cup her breasts gently. Pinching and rolling her nipples with his fingers, he arched up to meet her hips with his, growling softly. "Faster, baby… I'm… Fuck--"

"Who's fucking who raw?" Alana inquired softly against his ear before nipping his earlobe, rolling her hips in a tantalizingly slow motion.

"I think it's just about--" Nick cut off into a loud moan, gripping her breasts for leverage as he arched off the seat. His release building hard and fast, he let his head fall back against the seat. "Alana!"

"Explode," she encouraged softly as she hardened the rock of her hips against his pelvis, moving faster with each tremor heating Nick's body.

"Yes," he hissed with delight as his body began to shudder beneath her. Wrapping an arm around her waist, he brought her down hard to him, holding her tight as the ecstasy erupted deep within. Hot flames engulfed him as he released a strangled cry, slumping against the seat. Bringing her down for an ardent kiss.

"Is that what you were hoping to find when you came to get me?" she whispered softly with a ragged breath, Nick pulling her to lie upon the large backseat of the SUV. Reaching to brush the sweaty locks from his smoldering indigo eyes, she felt a shiver race through her. The rain continued to beat upon the roof as the windows grew foggy with their passion. She couldn't have asked for a better experience.

"Not quite," Nick murmured, turning his head to nibble softly on her palm. Giving her a lazy smile as he held her to him, he traced the lines on her palm with the tip of his tongue. "But that was way better…"