- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey, ya'll here's a little taste of something scary. Hope you enjoy!
It was a Friday Night. A storm roared across the land. Aaron Carter and his friends sat in the den at his house, slumped in boredom.

" I got it!" Derick pipped up. Everybody looked at him, with their eyes brows raised. Derick's expression faded, " Oh, I don't got it." His shoulder's slumped and his bored expression came back. Justin took a deep breath.

" Derick, your an idiot." Justin said, hitting him upside the head, " I got it by the way." He said slowly. Bucky took a sip of her coke noisily. Her dark eyes slammed into his, her expression blank. Bucky was a quiet, but yet creepy kind of girl. She always wore black and I guess you could say she was Gothic in a way. She was always in a dark stage. She kinda scares Aaron at times. Not only does she wear black, but her hair was black also and her eyes were so brown that they were almost completely black.

" You guys know that old Victorian House outside of town?" Everybody was about to answer him, but Derick pipped up.

" Yo, that's what I was thinking! Up top, dog!" He raised his hand in attempt to get a high five from Justin. They all looked at him blankly.

" I didn't say what I was gonna say, dumbass!" Justin snapped. Derick quickly put down his hand and turned away.

" What about it?" Bucky asked, flatly.

" Anyway, I was thinking, tomorrow night we can go up there and check it out. I know where it is and everything." He grinned, while looking at his friends. None of them said a word, until Bucky erupted with anger.

" Are you out of you fucking mind?! There's a goddamn no trespassing sign down there." Justin grinned and stood up.

" That's the beauty of it fucky....I mean Bucky." Bucky sighed heavily and leaned back in her chair, her eyes still cold.

" Aaron what do you say?" He asked. Aaron snapped out of his thoughts and glanced over at Bucky. She was giving him a death stare.

" I think your crazy man." Aaron said quickly. Justin sighed heavily.

" Come on you, shitass's! We need to go out and do something we wouldn't normally do." Justin said, turning toward Bucky, " Especially you Heather Buck land! A girl like you should be going out and getting into trouble every now and then. Your too cool to stay locked in a house or at work." He sighed and sat down. Bucky looked at him sadly, but her eyes remained in pure darkness.

" I don't want to go back down that road again, Justin." She said flatly. The others perked up when she said that.

" What do you mean, Bucky?" Theresa said, curiously.

" Yeah." Carrie spoke up.

" Well, about three years ago, me and my friends wanted to go exploring this old building down at Kanya Avenue in Tampa. We were that kind of group that got in trouble with the police and stuff. We all thought we were badass's. Anyway, we went inside the building , aware of the no trespassing sign outside. We didn't care we went inside anyway. It was really dark and quiet...and then things got really bad."

" What happened?" Carrie asked.

" We found out that the building was a hide out for thugs and gang members. They found out we were there and surrounded us. Then we heard sirens and the thugs panicked. One of them pulled out a gun shot one of my friends and killed, em. Then they took off. We didn't know how the police knew that we were there. It turns out that some people sitting across the building saw us go in and then they called the police." She said with a sigh.

" Then, what happened?" Aaron asked her.

" We got caught and had our ass's thrown in jail....I just got out six months ago." Bucky said, making everybody gasp.

" You never told us that Bucky." Carrie informed her. Bucky have him a small smile and a nod.

" Yeah...." She trailed off and looked down. Aaron put his arm around her and rested his head on her shoulder, " I just don't understand why you guys want to be my friends."

" Because you cool." Theresa said, patting Bucky on the knee.

" Why do you want to be friends with a fuckup?" Justin stood up and sat down beside her.

" You are not a fuckup, Bucky. What you did was in the past. You learned your lesson." Aaron looked at Bucky, batting his eye's at her.

" I love you Bucky." She rolled her eyes, " Your my best Buddy." Bucky pushed him away.

" Don't do it Carter."

" Come on Bucky. I'm not that heartless!" Bucky glanced at him, then hit him hard in the stomach. He let out a loud gasp and fell to the floor.

" Ow...that hurt you whore!" Bucky sighed and went to the kitchen. Derick got up and followed her.

*****
" Bucky?" Derick said coming up behind her.

" Oh hey, D."

" Come on, Buck. It's not that bad."

" I don't want to risk getting into trouble again." Derick put his hands on her shoulder's.

" Bucky the house is in the middle of nowhere, so no one will see us. And what are you afraid of, you hang out with all dead people." Bucky grinned at the thought of that. It was true, she did work at a morgue.

Feeled...with dead.....people. She shook her head, destroying the thoughts.

" I'm not so sure......."