- Text Size +
This is all it wanted. It wanted everyone for it to have it's fun. And so the fun has begun.....

" Show me the spot where you last saw her." Justin said. Aaron took a deep breath and led them up the old creaky staircase and to the spot where Bucky disappeared.

" It was right here." He said, pointing to the spot they stood earlier. Justin and the others looked around trying to find any clues. They found nothing.

******

*15 mins later*

15 minutes went by, with nothing but confusion and frustration, like trying to put together a hard puzzle, that was almost impossible to figure out.
Justin sighed and put his arm around Aaron.

" I shouldn't have dared you guys to go in here."

" You didn't know, man. Wait--are you saying you believe me?"

" What other choice to I have?" Aaron looked at him, but didn't say a word, " Bucky's missing. And you obviously saw something. You're already hurt. If I knew, we wouldn't have come here."

Aaron sighed and shifted his position toward Justin, " Justin, do you remember that night when I told you that me, Craig, Jake and two of my other friends were suppose to come down here one night three years ago?"

Justin nodded, " Yeah, I remember."

" Well, me and Craig ended up not going, because we both got in trouble and got our asses grounded a couple of hours later. Ealier, when me and Bucky came in here, we started looking around......" He took off his watch, " I found this watch in the library. Still works and everything. I let Jake borrow my watch before they come down here. This is my watch, Justin. The same one I let Jake wear that night. Look...it even has my name on the back." Justin frowned and snatched it out of Aaron's hand. He looked at it long and hard, his mouth gapping.

" Jesus...." Justin groaned.

" To be honest...I don't even want to find out if their still here...." Justin swallowed hard and looked at him.

*********

Carrie bit his nails nervously, his hands shook from fright. He clamped them together, blowing out a breath and leaning his head up against the wall. He sighed and looked down the dark hall. His eyes widened and his heart seemed to stop for a split second. He sat up straight, his eyes still on the figure. He gasped when he realized who it was. It was Bucky! She stood at the end of the hall, her dark cold eyes staring lifelessly at him.

" Bucky?" Carrie called out suddenly. The others gasped and jumped at his outburst. Carrie scrambled to his feet. Aaron looked at Bucky in complete shock. Then almost immediatly his expression faded and he frowned...sencing something wasn't right. Knowing.

" Uh...Carrie?"

" Bucky!!" Carrie sprinted toward her. Bucky turned on her heal and shot down the hall away from him.

" No! Bucky come back! It's me, Carrie!" Aaron got up and sprinted after them.

" No Carrie! That's not Bucky!" Carrie ignored him and kept on running after her, " That's not Bucky!!!"
Bucky opened a door and ran inside. Carrie ran up to the door, Bucky had just gone through a couple of seconds ago and threw it open.

" Whooooaaaa!!!!!!!!!" He let out a terrified scream when he came to a bottomless pit. He swung himself to the side and scrambled back into the opening, breathing hard. Aaron dropped down beside him, catching his breath.

" That wasn't Bucky..." Aaron repeated.

" Then who was it?" Carrie asked, his voice quivering.

" I don't know. And trust me, I do not want to find out."
" But whoever it was, looked exactly like her. So that must mean only one thing. She's dead."

Aaron shook his head, " No she's not dead. She's dead when we find a body, not before."

" Speaking of bodies...." Derick said, looking down into the pit, " Do those look like bodies down there to ya'll?" Aaron and Carrie leaned over and peered over the edge. Carrie quickly pulled back, covering his mouth. Aaron swallowed hard and straightned up.

" Yeah......."