- Text Size +
The gang slowly climbed down the wooden ladder, that was hooked on to the wall, leading onto the dark pit. The foul smell of decaying flesh filled their nostrils. They coughed back their up chuck before it could be thrown free.

" Turn on the flashlight." Justin choked out, snapping his fingers so he can get a flashlight.

" The flashlight is already on, Justin. The batteries are going out." Theresa said, handing him the flashlight. Justin grabbed the flashlight and looked at him.

" Damnit." He hit the flashlight a couple of times and the light finally went on. It lighted up the whole room, exposing the decaying bodies. They laid all over the floor, on top of each other, all along the walls and on shelves. So many bodies....so many people....so man innocent souls.

" Holy mother of God....." Justin choked.

" Aaron, you weren't kidding when you said you saw dead people." Derick said, swallowing hard.

Aaron rolled his eyes, " Please shutup." Aaron's legs shook uncontrollably beneath him. He grabbed the wall and sat down in a chair before he collapsed.

" We have to be out of here...." Theresa whispered to herself, staring at an old skelton. God knows how long that has been there. While everyone else, stared upon the decest in shock and panic, Derick walked over to the east side of the room, when he saw a fresh body. It was laying on it's side, it's face facing the wall. He took a shaky breath and lifted his foot above the body. He rested his foot on it's shoulder. He sucked in a deep breath and held it as he pushed the body down with his foot. The very fresh corpse rolled onto it's back, lifelessly. Derick took several deep breath, trying to keep himself together. He bent down next to the body and moved a it's short black hair out of it's face.

" Guy's....?" He choked out quietly. He looked up when a hand rested lightly on his shoulder. He took up and stood behind Justin. The gang hung their head sadly. Tears started to spill out of Aaron's eyes. He dropped to his knees and held the bodies limp cold hand.

" Bucky..." He cried.

Justin rested his hands on his hips, taking deep breaths.
" I think it's time to get the hell out of here!" He rushed.

" I have to second that." Theresa agreed. Justin walked over to an emotional Aaron and grabbed him gently by the arm.

" Come on." He said comfortingly. Aaron, who was staring, wide eyed and looking frantically around the room. He didn't budge.

Justin frowned, " Aaron....what is it?"

" Where's Carrie?"