- Text Size +
Their breaths got caught in their throats. Panic began to arise. Justin looked around, sweat poured down the side of his face, his hands shaking uncontrollably.

" Carrie?" He breathed hard and straightened up. He walked around the room, kicking the bodies out of the way, " Carrie, where are you?!"

Frightened to no end, Theresa shielded her face with her hands and leaned against the wall. Unaware, behind her, a brick on the wall gave in. Then their was an eary silence, followed by a loud boom. Dust fell from the ceiling. The room began to shake violently. The others screamed and pressed themselves against the wall.

" What is happening?!"

**************

Carrie slowly walked down the narrow staircase. He stopped when he saw a figure walking down another staircase. The girl walked slowly and seemed to stumble every now and then. Her head was down and tilted to the side. Blood staind her black attire. The girl past the spot where Carrie stood and started down the stairs, taking one step at a time. Carrie walked up behind her and stopped at the top of the stairs. His foot caught ahold of something wet and nearly fell.

" What the hell??" He frowned, bending down. Carrie ran his fingers through the wet hot sticky substance. He held up his hand. Dark crimson blood stained his fingers. Blood from the girl. Carrie looked at the girl again, telling himself that he was pretty sure who this girl was.

" What happened Bucky?" Carrie whispered, standing up carefully. Bucky stopped at the bottom of the stairs and lifted up her head a little. Slowly she turned around. A sickening sound ripped through the air as she continued to lift up her head. Carrie's breathing picked up and a scream escaped his mouth.

***************

The shaking got more violent. Aaron looked down a hall, he never seen before. His eyes widened when he notice that they were closing in. They were trapped!

" You guys, we need to go!!!" Aaron grabbed Justin and Theresa and head toward the hallway, hoping they'll make it out. Derick scrambled to his feet but was thrown back down, by unseen force. He quickly sat up and noticed a skeltons hand was attacked to his jeans. He grabbed the bony hand and pulled as hard as he could. He failed.

" Guys wait!!!!!" He screamed in agony. The others turned around when they heard Dericks cry. Aaron gasped and sprinted back into the doomed hallway and dropped down next to him. He frantically pulled at Dericks jeans, as Derick pulled at the hand.

" Hurry you guys, it's closing!!!!" Derick and Theresa yelled. With a loud painful cry, Derick ripped his leg away, finally breaking free. They shot up and raced toward the hallway. The walls were only a 4 ft away from closing. Aaron sprinted toward the tight hallway and finally made it to the end.

" Hurry Derick!! Come on! Come on man! Come on!!! Come one hurrry!!!!" They cried, reaching for him. The walls were now 2ft apart and Derick was 5ft away from them. Tears escaped his eyes as he suddenly knew he was gonna be next.

" I can't you guys, just go!!!" Derick sobbed.

" No! Hurry, come one! You can do it, D!!!" Aaron grabbed Dericks trembling hand for a split second before Justin pulled him away, as the wall completly closed in, embedding Derick along with it. The whole front of Dericks body split open with a sickening crack. The others screamed and sobbed looking upon their dead friend.

" Come on. We got to find Carrie!" Justin grabbed Aaron's and Theresa's arms and pushed them along. All three in hysterics.

**************

" Carrie?!" They skidded around the corner, following Carrie's bloody screams. They saw Carrie laying on the ground, getting attacked by some black....cat. Aaron ran up and kicked the cat off of him. It quickly got back up on his feet, his eyes glowing a bright red. Justin snatched up an axe that hung on the wall. With an angry cry, he brought down the axe and chopped the demonic cat right in half.

" Fuckin pussy." He growled. He ran back over to Carrie, who was trying to catch his breath. Blood poured down his face, on to the floor. Looking at his possible wounds, it accured to them.....his eyes were gouged out.