- Text Size +
Justin paced the floor, biting his lip nervously. Aaron sat on the left side of Carrie, as Theresa sat on the shoulder, both never taking their eyes off Carrie.

" Why don't we....just throw him in that body pit?" Theresa shrugged. Aaron raised his eyes up at her and glared at her.

" Why don't you shut the fuck up." Aaron growled.

" That's not a bad idea." Justin huffed and walked over to her, " Don't you do that!"

" Well, it beats leaving him here!"

" God Dammit!!" Aaron ripped off his sweater and threw it over Carrie's head, " Is that better?" He said bitterly. Theresa didn't say anything, she just looked away. She looked back up and turned toward them.

" You know, all the times you, Justin, has said that we have to get out of here, I ran across something in my tiny little brain......WE HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED TO LOOK FOR A WAY OUT!!"

Justin let out an outraged cry and marched toward her. Theresa eyes went wide and she stumbled back.

" You wanna know why?! Because. We. Can't! Alright! We can't! Jesus, Theresa you're suppose to be smart. A retarded person would know that by now!"

" So you're saying we're gonna die? Is that it?! No, no, no, fuck you, Justin! I control my life! I decide wether I live or die and let me put it this way, I'm the one that's gonna get the fuck out of here. I'm gonna get out of here and move on with my life. I'm am not gonna let this haunt me for the rest of my life! You guys can do what ever you want, because you guys are already dead." She hissed bitterly. Justin chest rose and fell, his breathing came fast and hard.

Suddenly Aaron gasped and grabbed the arm of the couch. Justin reacted fast and ran to his side.

" Aaron, whats the matter?" Aaron let out a breath and started to breath normally.

" I just had a flash. Like a preminition."

" Are you serious?"

Aaron nodded and looked at Theresa. His eyes wide in shock.

" You're next, Theresa. You're gonna die. I saw it." At that moment, Theresa felt her heart stop. She held her breath and stared at him.

" Aaron....why would you say that?"

Aaron shocked expression, suddenly turned cold.

" Because if you say one more word, I'm gonna fucking kill you." Theresa got the hint and kept her mouth shut. Aaron glanced over at an open door beside him.

" Is that a closet?"

Justin nodded, " Yeah I think so. Why?"

Aaron sighed, " Because i'm am gonna see if I can find a flashlight that's worth working." He got up and started toward the closet, " Don't leave from your spot."

" Okay." He sucked in a shaky breath as he watched Aaron enter the dark closet.

*****

Aaron shined the dim light over the medium sized closet. He opened drawer after drawer searching for a flashlight. Just any kind of light to replace the dying light in his hand. He sighed in frustration when he came up empty handed.

" Find anything?" Justin called out.

Aaron sighed, " Nope." Just as he was about to turn around and get out of there, the door behind him suddenly swung shut. Aaron screamed and dropped his flashlight. It hit the floor with a loud crack and went out. Aaron laughed and grabbed the door handle.

" Aaron are you alright?!" Justin yelled from behind the door.

" Very funny, Justin! Now let me out." He wiggled the handle. It didn't budge.

" I'm trying!"

" I'm serious, let me out! This isn't funny!" Aaron twisted and turned the handle. Still wouldn't budge.

" It won't open!!!!"

" Justin!!!! Open the door!!!" Aaron cried, grabbing frantically at the handle. Panic arose in him in an instant, " Get me out of here!!!! Open the door!!!!! You guy's please!!! Open the fucking dooooooor!!!!!!!" He pounded furiously on the wooden door, his hands quickly transforming into a raw bloody tissue.

" Please let me out! Let me the fuck out!!!" He stopped pounding and sobbed.

" Please let me out....." He pounded lightly on the door, then stopped completly. Justin and Theresa kept on screaming and pounding on the door.

" Aaron?" A soft tiny voice came from behind him. Aaron's breath caught in his throat. He slowly turned around. He shook uncontrollably as he took upon the features of......

Bucky.

" Bucky...."

" Don't fight Aaron." She told him, with a small smile.

" It'll only consume you." Aaron's head snapped to the side, when he suddenly heard Dericks voice. Derick stood to the right of him, staring him down.

" That's right Aaron...." Another voice came. This time it was Carrie, on the opposite side, " It's better just to let go. It's the only way to save...Justin...Theresa...and yourself. You have to die."

" No. No!!! Fuck off!!! I'm not going to die!!!! I'm not going to die!!! I'm not going to die!!!" Aaron screamed, pounding even harder and more visiously on the door, " GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly the door swung open and Aaron fell into their arms, swarming in hysterics. Justin looked at the creaking door, pearing inside. The room was empty.

" It's okay. It's over." He lifted him up, " We heard them too." Aaron took in several shaky breaths and began to calm down.

" You know maybe, Carrie's right. Maybe the only way to save us, is for us to die." Theresa shrugged.

Aaron stared at her, " Bullshit." He frowned and stood up.

" I am not going to die. We are not going to die. Now for that to be the truth, we have to get our asses out of here."

" Can't argue with that. Lets go." Justin grabbed both of their arms and started to lead them out of the living room. Just then, a loud rolling sound played behind them. It sounded like hundreds of marbels were being rolled across a wooden floor.

" What is that?" They whirled around, seeing nothing of the sort.

" Who cares, lets go." Theresa pulled them to come but Aaron stood his ground.

" Wait...." He bent down and picked up something at his feet.

" What the fuck is that?" Justin frowned.

Aaron shook his head, " I don't know. It looks like a....flashlight."

" That's definetly not ours." Aaron looked at the weird flashlight. It was pure white. It wasn't shaped like a regular flashlight, but the top was just like one.

Suddenly with out warning, it exploded right in Aaron's hands. The blow was so massive it sent everyone flying across the room. Aaron was shot straight backward into a huge shelf. He hit it with so much power it rocked back and forth violently. A huge steel hammer, hung right above it.......

Theresa sat up. Her eyes widened when she looked at what was above Aaron....

Aaron groaned in pain and lifted his head up.

" AARON WATCH OUT!!!" Theresa let out a high scrieching scream. Aaron looked at her confused.

Before he could say anything or move for that matter, the humoungous hammer, shot down at an incredible speed and impailed him. Gore and brains flew in every direction, covering most of the room.

Justin and Theresa sat their, open mouthed in shock at the gruesome scene of their beloved friend. Aaron was gone and it was only them two left. They stared in horror as an invisible precese began to write in the blood.....

' Don't worry...Aaron didn't feel a thing....and you won't either.'