- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Whoa!! Sorry it took so long getting this up. I've been pretty busy lately!!!
* 8 years later*

" I'm telling you, we're lost." Elenora Davis whined to her husband, Calvin Davis.

" No, we're not, Ele. Look, " He pointed a finger at a place on the map, " Willow Groove is on this road. Ah! See? There's the road right there." Calvin slowed down the vehicle and turned into willow groove.

" It's a beautiful scenery, that's for sure." Elenora said, gasping at the different colored roses along the road. Spring was definatly a pretty time of the year.

" We're almost there, Jillian. Are you excited to see your new home?" Elenora said, smiling at her teenage daughter, in the back. Jillian had her head back up against the seat, with ear-phones on.

" Eh..." That was all that came out of her mouth.

" Oh come on, Jill. You're going to have a great time here."

" I'll have a great time at Jessica's. I can't believe you guys made me move down here. I'm eighteen now. Aren't I at that age, where I can make my own decicions?"

" Yes you are, Jessica. But you're still in school and as long as you are, you are not moving out. You still got one more year." Calvin told his daughter. Jessica groaned loudly and let her head fall back on the seat.

" Oh my God, Calvin..." Elenora gasped loudly when they approached the beautiful house.

" I see it. I see it."

" Oh my goodness gracious, it's beautiful." Calvin pulled the car up and parked it. A middle age woman stood by a 97 catilac. She wore an gray business suit and carried a breakcase.

" Now, lets look inside first before we decide to buy it..." Calvin told his wife, giving her a ' You got it' look. Elenora squeeled and rushed out of the car.

" Ele. Elenora!" Calvin rolled his eyes and shut off the engine. He took the keys out and stepped out into the beautiful spring air.

********

Jill's POV

I lifted up my head and stared through the windshield, looking at my parents and the estate agent. Taking a deep breath I pulled my earphones off and stuffed them into my bag. I opened the door and climbed out. A strong breeze flew by, knocking me back into the car. Breathing hard I moved my hair out of my face and looked around. Nobody else seemed to even feel the breeze. I shivered and quickly put my sweater on. I frowned in confusion as my heart started to beat faster. I start to sence something. But what? I looked up and squinted at the house. The house was defintetly a mansion. I had to admit it was beautiful, but why am I getting these....strange vibes. My heart leaped into my throat, when I saw a figure in one of the upper windows to the right. Someone was up there. Suddenly the figure moved, making the curtains sway back and forth.

" Jill come on!" Calvin's voice rang out. I jumped back startled. I swallowed hard and began to walk toward the house, slowly, never taking my eyes off the window.

*******

No one's POV

" Come on in." The estate agent moved out of the way, to let the Davis' in. Their breath caught in their throats as they entered the lobby.

" So...what do you think?"

They stared in awe at the view. A huge grand staircase spiraled on both ends of the room.

" Holy shit." Calvin whispered in awe. He then realized what he said, then glanced at the agent.

" Excuse me." The estate agent laughed and walked up beside them.

" Hey...um..isn't this the same land where that old victorian mansion once stood?" Elenora asked.

" Actually it is the same land. This house is standing on the exact same spot the other home stood."

" Didn't that house burn down like eight years ago."

" It sure did."

" Willow mansion. Wasn't that the name of the house?"

" Actually it was called the McCalster mansion back when it was first built until the early 1960's. Then it was named Willow Mansion in name of the town nearby."

" How did it burn down?" Ele asked, getting really interested.

" God, Ele, you really ask a lot of questions about a house that's ashes." Calvin laughed. Ele smacked him in the arm.

" I just want to know. Old history is interesting to me." Calvin rolled his eyes and went on with his business.

" You know, Mrs Davis, I not really sure. People say it was a wild fire that started in one of the fields near by. No one knows for sure."

" Well it's a good thing it burnt down anyway." Calvin spoke up, standing at the bottom of the stairs.

" Why is that, Mr. Davis?"

Calvin smirked and looked at her.

" What? You didn't hear the stories?"

The estate agent shook her head and sat down her brief case on the side table beside her.

" Actually I heard the strange stories about Willow mansion for quiet some time now, but I don't really get into that stuff all that much. What have you heard?"

" Oh nothing much. Except it was haunted like no other. Willow mansion was said to be the most haunted house in American history. But the catch is.....there's no proof. Nobody was able to tell their stories to anyone, because they never came out after they entered ' Hell House'."

" Cal, that is not true." Elenora laughed nervously.

" Is it, Ele?" Elenora breath caught in her throat and her eyes went wide for a split second.

" Do you remember what happened to those five teenagers eight years ago? One of them was um.....um....dammit..oh! Aaron Carter, remember him?"

" Yes I remember him. What about him?"

" He was one of them. One that disappeared."

" Oh my God, Calvin. Will you just listen to yourself!"

" No no Ele. It's true. For eight years, the police couldn't find any trace of him or any of his friends. Apparently, he never came out. Oh and there's another catch. He disappeared the same night, the house burnt down." Calvin grinned, nodding his head. Elenora rolled his eyes.

" Just drop it okay. The fact is that Aaron Carter disappeared eight years ago. The proof is--there is no proof that he disappeared in THE house, so can we just drop it, please."

Calvin nodded, " Okay. I'm sorry it's just that I love the story of hell house. It's very fasinating and interesting."

" Fasinating." Elenora turned toward the estate agent, " Can't you tell he is really into the supernatual?"

" Oh yeah. Don't feel bad, Mrs Davis. My husband is too. He can't stop talking about...that house."

" Your husband and I have that in common." Calvin spoke up. The agent laughed and shook her head.

" Honey, please stop talking. Where is Jill?" Elenora suddenly said. Just then the door opened and Jill came in.

" Um..excuse me. There's someone here...whoa!" Jill jumped back startled when a handsome young man stepped into the house.

" Ms. Jones!" The young man walked in and walked up to Ms Jones.

" Alex! Where have you been? I've been getting a little worried. Did you get lost?"

Alex took a deep breath and rested his hands on hips.

" Nope. I just missed the turn. Happened before." He said, nodding.

" Oh. Okay then. Well, Alex this Mr and Mrs Davis and their daughter Jill. Mr and Mrs. Davis this is Alex Humfrey. He's temping down at the agency. And since this place is so big, you're gonna be needing two of us to show you around." Ms. Jones laughed.

" It's nice to meet you all." Alex smiled politly and shook their hands. When he came into contact with Jill, he locked eyes with her for a long while. Jill began to get nervous. Why was he looking at her like that? She sighed heavily and pulled her hand away. Alex pulled his hand away, his eyes still on her.

" Okay, Alex why don't you show Jill around down here and I'll take Mr and Mrs Davis upstairs and then we'll meet back down here and we'll switch. Sound good?"

Alex's gaze broke and he nodded.

" Sounds good!"

" Okay. This way. First stop the second floor." Once they were upstairs, Alex finally looked back at Jill. Once again, Jill began to feel uneasy.

" This way." Alex whispered, holding up a hand to show her the way. Jill shivered. She pulled her jacket tighter and walked through a doorway leading into another room. Alex started to follow her in. He stopped sharply, right in front of the doorway, when he heard a low creak of the floor. He backed up silently and looked down the long hallway. A smirk appeared on his lips. Then he continued on into the room.

*******

" So um...Alex..."

" No." Alex interuppted her, " Alex is just my temperory name to make me look and sound older in this business. You can call me Aaron."

Jills heart thumped in her chest, " Um, okay. So are you going to tell me what room this is?"

" Room? Oh! Yeah sure. Um. The...conservatory?" He said nervously. Jill racked with laughter for the first time that day.

" You don't know do you?"

Aaron scratched the back of his neck, " Actually I don't. This is my first time as a temp. So bare with me here."

" Have you been in this house before?"

" No. But I've watched it being built. I just hung around." Jill nodded slowly and glanced down at the floor. She flinched when Aaron gently grabbed her shoulders.

" Hey. Are you okay?" Aaron whispered, his eyes wondering with concern, " Come on Jill. You can talk to me. Whats the problem?"

Jill took a deep breath and looked up at him. In an instant she felt her self go warm and she began to relax as she gazed up into his chocalate brown eyes.

" I just didn't want to leave. You know how it is when you have the perfect life, perfect friends, perfect everything, then all of a sudden your world comes crashing down on you when your parents say, ' Were moving'"

" Yeah I know how that is. Happened to me more times then I actually wanted it to. Here, " Aaron gently pushed her down, " Have a seat and relax. I'll go get you some water."

Jill nodded and smiled, " Okay. Thank you."

Aaron smiled and left the room. Jill sighed and began to relax. At first Aaron was a little weird, now he's a total sweetie. Jill couldn't help but smile. ' Maybe this won't be so bad after all.'

" Hey, you must be Jill!" Jill screamed and shot out of her chair when she heard a voice behind her. She came face to face with a beautiful girl, with very very short black hair.

" Who-who-who-who are you?" Jill said, shaking.

" Don't worry. You don't have to be afraid. My name's Heather. But you can call me Bucky."

" Yeah but-but why are you here?" She stammered. Bucky laughed and walked past her.

" I'm a friend of Aaron's. I came with him."

Jill sighed in relief, " Oh. Okay."

" HOW DO!!!"

" Holy shit!!!" Jill cursed jumping ten feet in the air. She turned around and behind her was a guy with short brown hair, laughing.

" Whoa, ms. newcomer has a mouth on her, doesn't she?"

" Derick! You know better to scare company. Thats rude." Bucky scolded.

" I can't help it Buck. I looooove scaring new company." Derick chuckled evily.

" Stop it." Another guy said, coming up behind him and smacking him upside the head. That shut him up.

" Hi, Jill. I'm Justin."

" And I'm Theresa." A girl said, popping out from behind her and joining the others. Jills breathing started to pick up.

" Okay, I'm assuming all of you are Aaron's friends but why are you really here?"

" Oh nothing much. We're just having a spookavavosa!" Derick cheered, chipperly.

Justin frowned, " A spooka what whata??"

Derick sighed, " Go with me here."

" Okay. I don't know what you are talking about. But I got to go."

" Wait. " Bucky stopped her, " Aaron will be back any minute with you're water. You should relax." Bucky told her. Just then the door opened and Aaron came back in.

" See? I told you he'll be back."

" Aaron thank God! " Jill frowned, " Where's my water?"
Aaron slowly closed the door, his back turned.

" Oh about that. The water's off at the moment. I forgot it was." Aaron reached down and locked the door. He slowly began to turn around. Jill's heart started to beat tremendously and a scream began to rise in her throat. She stepped back and stumbled over the chair, shaking with terror. Aaron's face was then revealed. It was completly transformed into a heap of decaying flesh.

" Hello Jillian...." Suddenly his voice transformed into something evil, " Ready to have some fun?"

The others laughed evily and transformed themselves.
As they closed in, Jillians mouth opened and a ear peircing scream escaped.