- Text Size +
Bucky drove her black BMW Bug up to the Lincoln City morgue, where she worked. She parked the car and got out. She climbed the stairs leading up to the main office. She slipped inside through the door and walked down the hall. She wore a black knee length skirt with a, surprisingly, white button down shirt. She wore a pair of black rimmed glasses, and her hair was neatly combed and tucked behind her ears. She took off her black blazer and hung it up on the coat rack in her office. A cop pushing a stretcher, with a body wrapped up in a white sheet, came through the door. A cat sat on top of the body.

" Where do you want corpse #3?" The cop asked.

" Just leave it there." Bucky said walking toward the stretcher, " What's with the cat?"

" Oh the cat. Well there' s a problem with the cat, sign here." He handed her a clipboard for her to sign.

" What's the problem with the cat?" She asked sighing the sheet. He grabbed the pen and clipboard away from her.

" It's your problem." He laughed and left. Bucky groaned in annoyance. She wheeled the stretcher out of the room and went to work.

*******************

In deep concentration, Bucky moved her hands inside the corpe's body, removing all it's vital organs. She blew some hair out of her face and looked closer.........

*******************

Deep in thought, Bucky wrote down the records of what she discovered in the body.

Skreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech!!

Bucky's head snapped when she heard a loud ear piercing shreesh. Her breath caught in her throat, as she listened. She heard it again, louder this time. She screamed when the cat jumped down from the cabinet, on to her desk. She let out a sigh of relief and chuckled.

" You scared me. I thought that was you making that noise. " She said, scratching the top of the cat's head. It purred against her hand. Suddenly she jumped back in her chair when the screeching sound came again. She glanced at the cat.

" Or not...." The cat jumped off the desk and ran away. Bucky slowly stood up from her chair.

" Hello?" She called out. Silence. Slowly she started walking, her eyes wondering around the huge empty room. Then pounding noise on the cabinets rang through the air.

" Who is it? Who's there?" She called out again. Still no answer. Bucky let out a frustrating sigh, " I'm being paranoid." She told herself, pushing up her glasses. Suddenly a hand clamped down on her shoulder. She screamed frantically and whirled around.

" Mother fucker!!!" She screamed in anger, when it was only Aaron.

" Are you okay." He asked with a blank look on his face.

" Do I look ok?" She hissed, " Do you find it amusing to go around my office just to scare the shit out of me?!"

" Uh......no. I didn't mean to scare just now. What's wrong with you, Buck?" Suddenly the noise came again, making them jump.

" What the hell was that?" Aaron asked shocked.

" That's the thing I was hearing earlier." Aaron was about to say something, but stopped when he saw...something walking up behind Bucky. His eyes went wide.

" Whats wrong?"

" Uh....I'm sorry, Buck. I got to go!" He turned and took off.

" What? Go where? Aaron! Aaron wait!" She turned around the corner in order to catch him, but came up with nothing. She sighed, " Have a nice drive home, asshole." She turned around and screamed fratically...........

*********************

Bucky suddenly flew up from her desk, falling backward in her chair. She landed hard on the floor.

" Owwww....." She whimpered. She grabbed the desk to pull herself up. Her foot caught a piece of paper and she fell down again. She stared up at the ceiling in a daze.

*********************

Bucky snapped out of her daze, when she heard the bell at the front desk in the main hall start ringing. She laid there.

~Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!~

Bucky rolled her eyes and finally got herself up. But before retreating back to the front desk, she tiptoed over to the body she was examining earlier. She pulled the sheet back and made an agreeing nod.

" Okay, your still dead. Good." She placed the sheet back and jogged down the hall.

***********************

Meanwhile back at the front desk, Derick and Aaron stood there, getting impatient. Well, Aaron was getting really annoyed by Derick, because he kept on ringing the bell, like an idiot. Finally, he had enough

" Okay, that's enough! I'm pretty sure the bell works, you moron." He said , rolling his eyes.

" Yeah, well, that's what the bell is for isn't it? It trying to get someone's attention, like....mmm, I don't know, something like this, ' Hey, Bucky! You got some people down at the main desk wanting to see you. Why don't you get you fucking ass over there and see what they need.' See that is what the bell is for." Derick said sarcastically. Aaron looked at him and shrugged.

" Maybe she's busy."

Derick shook his head, " Busy my ass. Hey, I saw a vending machine around the corner, let's go get a coke, while we wait for Ms. Bucky to make her entrance. " Aaron nodded in agreement and followed him, unaware that Bucky was already behind them.

" So Aaron, how much do you fantasize about Bucky?"

" What?"

" Oh come on! I know you have fantasies about fucking her. Why don't you just admit it." Aaron looked at him.

" I do not."

" Well, I sure do. I'm getting a hard on, just talking about it." Aaron put on a disgusted face and stepped away.

" Ewww---Stay away from me."

" Did you know my bedroom window is right across from hers?"

" Yeah. Mine is too."

" Well, I figured out the exact time, when she comes out of the shower. I get my binoculars ready and ---BAM! Perfect shot of those tities!"

Aaron looked up, " God, please get this poor man some help."

" I"m serious! And it's not like you haven't snuck a peak."

Aaron shook his head, '' Actually, I like to respect that little term called, ' Privacy.' The look on Derick's face, made him surrender, " Okay, maybe once."

" Twice."

" Okay, third time the charm."

" Fourth time the charm."

" Noooo...third time the charm. There's no fourth time the charm you, dick!" Aaron said, knocking him upside the head.

" There could be." Derick said, rubbing his head, " Do you want to know what color of a thong, Bucky wears?"

Aaron shook his head, " Not really---wait! Thong? Bucky has a thong?" Aaron asked, shocked.

Derick nodded excitedly, " Yup. It's pink." He snickered.

" That's very disturbing news, Derick."

" As a matter of fact, my pink thong matches my petite pick lacy bra." Aaron and Derick's breath caught in their throats when they heard Bucky's voice right behind them. They breathed in and turned around.

" Is that Bucky?" Aaron asked speechless.

" I think so."

" She's wearing....white." Derick smiled and stepped closer.

" Hey, Bucky. How ya doin girl?" He slowly wrapped his arms around her.

" Get off me." Derick quickly let her go and stepped away.

" What can I do for you, bitches?"

" Uhhhh......." They smiled innocently.

************************

" Bucky wears pink. What did you say? I said, Bucky wears pink. Huh? Bucky wears pink. Why do I have to keep on telling you? Here's a song for ya---Bucky wears pink, Bucky wears pink, Bucky wears pink, pink, pink, pink, pink!" An angry growl came from Bucky. She whirled around, facing him. Derick screamed and jumped into Aaron's arms, literally.

" Please, Aaron baby, don't let her impale me, please! I wanna live!" Both Aaron and Bucky looked at him with their mouths hanging open. Aaron let out a heavy sigh and dropped him to the ground.

" Ow, my ass." He groaned. Aaron rolled his eyes and followed Bucky into her office.

" If I didn't know any better, I think he's becoming a homosexual whore."

Bucky gasped, " Oh really, I thought I was the only one that noticed." She sighed and sat down. Aaron looked around, feeling very uncomfortable.

" I see dead people."

" Of course you do. It's a morgue you dumb ass."

" I don't like morgue's." He said, sitting down.

" Then why are you here." She asked, her voice sounding a little colder than usual. Aaron took a deep breath.

" Have you thought about it?" Bucky cleared her throat and started working on her records.

" Thought about what?"

" About tonight." Bucky stopped writing when it came to her. She let out a sigh and stood up.

" I don't know, Aaron. It's not the law that were gonna be breaking, it's....that house. It's the house that's bothering me." Aaron stood up and walked up to her.

" It's just a house, Buck."

" But, what about all those stories we heard? Everybody who has went into that house has never came back out."

" Their just stories. Stories that some fucking dickheads say to scare the little kids. It's an urban legend. Okay, Okay, Okay, maybe once in my lifetime, maybe I believed the story. Three years ago, I was suppose to go up to that house, with a bunch of buddies of mine. Both me and Craig were suppose to go, but we got our asses grounded and couple of hours before. They went on without us and the next day I heard they never came back. But you know anything could have happened to them. They could've wrecked the car, the could've gotten lost....a bear could've fuckin eatin em, who knows. But....houses don't kill people....people kill people." Aaron told her.

" Have you seen them since then?"

" No." He said, instantly, " I still think they got eatin by the bear." Bucky chuckled.

" I'll go, if you go."

Aaron nodded, " I'm going."

Bucky nodded, swallowing hard," I'm going to. Shall I bring my thong?"

Aaron laughed, " If it makes you feel better." She smacked him in the arm.

" Your an ass."

" Hey, do you have any other color besides pink? Cause, you know pink is evil." Bucky rolled her eyes, " I'm just saying that a pair of evil pink panties and a house of death...not a good combination." Bucky squinted her eyes and leaned closer to him. She took off her glasses.

" You said, houses don't kill people."

" I did?"

" Your an idiot."

" Are you sure you still want to go? I mean we can wait five-ten years after were dead. It'll make sense then."

" You don't make sense."

" I don't?"

" Please stop talking."