- Text Size +
Bucky sighed and reached underneath her seat. She grabbed a magazine and started to flip through it. She stopped at a certain page and looked at it.

" Okay, that is just not fair. Nobody should look like that." She paused for a brief moment, " No. I take that back. I wish I looked like that." Aaron smirked and looked over her shoulder.

" You wish you looked like what? Tall? Thin? Every homosexual male in the world that wants to fuck my brains out?" Bucky looked up from her magazine and thought about it.

" All the above." She told him with a smirk.

" Damn, Bucky! Down girl!" Derick snorted. Bucky rolled her eyes.

" Well, everybody in the English Speaking world knows that you want to fuck him." She shot back.

Derick grinned, " Yeah your right. Aaron is pretty fuckable." Aaron then shot him a disgusted look.

" You faggot!!" Derick busted out laughing, " Haha your so funny." Aaron rolled his eyes and sat back.

" So are we going to tell Bucky and Aaron the dare they have to do?" Theresa said to Justin. That question got Bucky and Aaron's attention.

" What dare? Whatty what what??" Just laughed, " Justin spill it."

" I'll tell ya when we get to the house." He told him.

" Now!" Bucky hissed.

" Okay okay. Well, I thought it would be cool if you and Bucky go exploring the old house for an hour for a dare. Thought it would be pretty cool and exciting."

" Yeah, but why do we have to do it?" Aaron asked.

" Well, because, We voted and you guys lost. " Justin said, smirking.

" We just wanted to see if you'll survive or not." Theresa added.

" You guys suck ass." Aaron said, glaring at them.

" Yeah that we do..." Derick sang.

" Jesus, Derick we don't even want to know what you suck." Carrie shook his head disgusted.

" Okay, you guys have a deal, but if me and Bucky don't make it out in one hour and we end up dead. I'm coming after you." Aaron hissed. Justin swallowed hard and nodded.

" I'll keep that in mind, Aar. And by the way, if you survive the hour, we'll join you in the house. This is just for fun, man. Don't worry about it."

" It would be fun, if the house didn't kill people." Bucky whispered to herself.

" What did you say?" Aaron asked her.

Bucky shook her head, " Nothing."

*******************************

After a long while of driving, the gang started to grow restless.

" Justin are you sure you know where the house is?" Theresa asked him. Justin frowned and looked around the scenery.

" Uh....yeah?"

" Dude, that sounded like a question than an answer to me." Aaron said, frowning.

" It was a question. He doesn't know." She whispered to him, giggling.

" Theresa, get the country map out of the glove department, would ya please." Justin told her.
Theresa nodded and got it out and handed it to him.

" Dude, I thought you knew where it was." Derick whined.

" Shut it, D." Justin growled. Suddenly he slammed on the brakes throwing everybody forward.

" Whoaaaa...Justin first year of driving?" Aaron said, with wide eyes.

" What the fuck, Justin?" Bucky snapped. Justin ignored them. He turned on the light to see better, while looking at the map.

" Oh shit....." He muttered.

" Oh shit? Oh shits not good when it's coming from you." Derick pipped up.

" Shut it." Justin gritted through his teeth. He turned the light off and put the map back up.

" We passed it." He told them.

" Huh?" Derick frowned.

" I said we passed it." Justin repeated.

" We? You mean, you passed it."

Justin rolled his eyes, " Whatever. Same fucking thing." He went to start the van. It rumbled then suddenly stopped.

" What the hell?" He tried it again. It rumbled, trying to start but failed. Aaron started to laugh.

" Aaron, shut that yap of yours." He hissed, trying it again. Once again failed.

Aaron laughed harder," I'm sorry. It's just your van is a piece of shit man."

" It is not a piece of shit."

" It is a piece of shit. If it wasn't a piece of shit, it would've started by now. So yeah, it's a piece of shit." Justin growled in frustration and unbuckled his seat belt.

" Fuck it. Come on, we were walking from here." He opened the door and stepped out. Aaron was still muttering to himself about the van, until he realized everybody was getting out.

" Hey? Hey where ya going?"

" Come on, Aar!"