- Text Size +
* About 45 minutes later*

" Are we there yet? I'm tired and hungry and I'm already being eating by nats. Are there any on my back?" Bucky said lifting up part of her shirt. Aaron glanced at her back.

" No, nothing there Bucky."

" Aw! I got debs on this one ya'll!" Derick ran over to the side of the road, where a dead animal laid, " I call it a.....squirell. There's your dinner, Bucky."

" Gross."

" What you said you were hungry."

" It's a mink." Justin said, looking down at the poor animal.

" How do you know?" Carrie asked.

" He probably ran over it." Bucky snorted.

" Trust me it's a mink."

" Oooo, trust youuu." Derick mocked him. Justin growled and hit him upside the head.

" Shut up!"

Bucky wondered up further exploring the scenery. She frowned and pushed back some branches. She gasped as she stared into a clearing.

" You guys? You guys, look." She held the branches back and pointed into the clearing.

" I found a trail of some sort. Do you think it's the trail were looking for?" Justin stepped into the clearing and studied it.

" Um....I think so. We've been walking forever and if I remember correctly that this side of the town only has one trail. So yeah, this has to be it! Bucky you rock!"

Bucky smirked," Yup. That's how I roll."

" Bominoes!" He stepped into the clearing and started walking, followed by Bucky, Derick and Theresa. Aaron and Carrie stood back and looked into the dark erie clearing.

" So.....are you going in?" Carrie asked, kinda freaked out. Aaron took a deep breath.

" I think so...."

" Hey, come on you chickens! We got a trail to follow!" Justin called from up ahead.

" Chickens aren't good with trails!" Aaron whined. They linked arms and continued on behind them.

" Hey, expecially if something is hiding in the shadows ready to jump out at ya...." Carrie finished. Aaron quickly glanced at him.

" Don't you say that."

**********************

After a awhile of walking, they still haven't got to the house yet. Some of them thought it was the wrong trail. Other's thought there wasn't a house at all. Who was right? None of them. But what they don't know is that the house is right beneath them......

" Geez were walking further than we did when we were first trying to find the path." Theresa whined. Suddenly, Justin stopped making everybody run into him.

" Whoa! Hey we stopped! Why'd we stop?" Derick asked him.

" Are ya'll seeing what I'm seeing?" They shined their flashlights ahead and stared into...nothing. Nothing was there. The trail was completely gone. Where was it? Where did it go? The tress were all far away. It was like they were standing on a cliff. Well...what could it be?

" Now, that's a bunch of bullshit!" Aaron groaned.

Justin sighed, " Come on." He took only one step when suddenly the ground began to give away from underneath them. They screamed and found their selves falling down a really really steep hill. They rolled and rolled until they all stopped all of a sudden.

" Ow!!!" Carrie cried out.

" Oh! Oh thank your Carrie! Thank you for breaking my fall." Derick said kissing him over and over on the cheek.

" Yo man what the hell you doing?!"

" Sorry, just being polite." Carrie growled and pushed him off of him.

" Yeah, well next time be polite to my nuts. I think you squashed them!"

" Sorry."

Aaron looked down and noticed he was laying on top of Bucky. He smirked and kissed her cheek romantically.

" I like this position. " He whispered in her ear. When he realized she wasn't even paying attention he became concerned.

" Bucky? What's wrong sweetie?" He slowly started to move his eyes, to see what she was staring at. His eyes slowly began to widen when he noticed the mystery. His hand traveled to the side and patted Justin on the head, to get his attention.

" What?"

" I think we found Casper's hideway." Aaron told him, not taking his eyes off the 'Thing'. Justin looked up and his breath got caught in his throat.

" Whoa........."