- Text Size +
The gang stood up, while looking on in amazement. There, standing before them, was the most massive house any of them have ever seen. It was so dark all around it. It was like....death almost. It seems like the house had eyes....that stared right back at you.

" Is this it?" Carrie asked in a low whisper. Justin raised his eyebrows.

" I would imagine...."

" It looks like it's staring at us." Theresa added.

Aaron swallowed hard, " I think it is....."

Justin shook his head, breaking his trance, " Okay, were here. Lets go!" The others nodded and began walking toward the house. Derick walked behind them, nervously looking at the house. He licked his lips and stopped.

" Bucky? Bucky come here." He called out to her. Bucky jogged over.

" Yeah D, what is it?"

" Um....You know when Aaron said that we found Casper's hideaway?" Bucky bit her lip and moved her eyes side to side.

" Yeah....why?"

" Well, I was just wondering..um...." He smiled nervously and scratched the back of his head, " Who's Casper?" Once he said that, Bucky's expression disappeared and turned blank.

" You have got to be kidding me." Derick gave her an uneasy smile. Bucky was about to talk when her eyes suddenly started to widen. She swallowed hard and took a step back a tad.

" Why don't you turn around and find out." She quickly said, turning and running back to the others. Derick sucked in a shaky breath and slowly turned around. A black figure moved in front of him.

" BOO!!" Derick screamed bloody murder, his heart leaped up in his throat. As soon as he screamed, he blushed.

" Haha! Gotcha! E....um...." Aaron, who was the one who scared him, looked down and noticed a big wet spot on Derick's pants. Aaron looked back up at him with his eyebrows raised.

" Nice...." He shook his head and ran back to the others. Derick blushed a deep red and tied his jacket around his waist. He joined the rest of the group. They all looked around and looked through the dark windows. After awhile of looking they sat down on the wooden old porch.

" So, Justin. Tell us the story." Theresa said with a grin.

" I don't know. The story is a little disturbing."

" Oh come on please, J! Please! Please!...With cherries on top?" They begged.

" Come on, Justin. Spooky house, scary story. Do tell." Bucky grinned. Justin took a deep breath and rubbed his chin.

" Well....it all started back in October of 1842, when this house was first built. The McCalister family have just moved in. Mr. McCalister was a very wealthy man. He had a beautiful wife and two adorable children. Some say McCalister was a secretive man. Didn't share anything with anybody, not even his wife and kids. He just stayed in his office day and night and worked. His wife tried to get involved in what he was working on, but every time she tried, he would get angry and hit her. She then started to get afraid of him. Then one night in March of that following year....Mrs. McCalister tried to get her husband to come to dinner. He refused and that just pissed her off. She went into his office and confronted him. Screamed and yelled, wondering why he was doing this. He closed the door and took out a long butcher knife from his desk and attacked her. He gutted her with the knife, then went after his children. He caught them and shot them with the shot gun. You know what he did with them after that?" The others shook their head, " He chopped off his wifes head and put it on the side table in his office as a souvenir. Then he took his children and cut them up in little pieces and placed them in containers and freeze dried them in the freezer. Then later ate em as left overs for dinner. That night McCalister slit his throat. But legend has it that who ever enters the house of hell, which is this one, a game will begin....a game of survival...the McCalister game. And if you listen to the story, guys, you will know what game it is." Justin finished. A grin slowly started to appear on his face as he stared upon his friends shocked expressions. Justin couldn't hold it in any longer, he suddenly busted out laughing.

" Justin, you dickhead!" Carrie growled and hit him upside the head. Justin laughed harder, falling over.

" You were just joking weren't you?" Bucky glared at him.

" Yeah." He said, struggling to catch his breath, " I just made it up, I don't really know the story."

" Well, thank God you were just joking! Because if you weren't there is no way me and Bucky is stepping foot in that fucking house. Not to mention this fucking porch, man. It looks like its about to fall thooooooo----!!!!!!!" Aaron screamed when suddenly the porch gave away and he fell into a very dark hole.

" Aaron! Aaron buddy? Aaron? Aaron, you okay, huh?" The gang yelled down into the dark hole.

" Check it out!" Aaron's voice called from the hole.

" Huh?" They looked into the hole with their flashlights, just in time to see Aaron coming into view, holding two bottles in each hand.

" Yo check it out. Looks like we missed one hell of a party." Aaron grinned.

" And one hell of a hangover." Bucky added, " How are ya gonna get out of there, Aar?"

" Um....this looks like a cellar or a basement, you know for the house."

" Do you see a way out?" Justin asked him.

Aaron looked around for awhile, " I don't know it's too dark. Toss me a flashlight." Justin tossed him his flashlight.

" Hey, since your all ready down there, were gonna go ahead and let Bucky in, K?"

Aaron nodded, " Oky Doky."

************

Justin turned the knob on the door and slowly opened it. It opened just a crack when it banged up against something. It didn't budge.

" Shit." Justin slammed his shoulder against the door over and over, even Derick took some turns. Justin walked back to the hole.

" Aaron, where are you?" Silence. Then Aaron come into a view a couple of seconds later.

" Hey, I saw a staircase over here. I'm gonna check it out. See where it leads."

" Okay. Hey, if it leads up to the front door, see what's blocking it. We can't get it open." Aaron nodded and disappeared in the darkness.

*********

Aaron slowly made his way to the staircase he saw earlier. He stopped in front of it. Spider webs covered the walls, stairs, and blocked his path. He wrinkled his nose and picked up a log wooden stick and knocked it down.

" Ew." He made a face and slowly began to walk up the steps. He suddenly stopped when he heard a low echo rip through the air. He stood there silently for awhile, listening. He took a deep breath and continued his way up. Even tho he had shoes on, the stone steps felt so cold underneath him, that it made shivers go down his spine. He got to the top and stopped. He slowly reached out a hand and touched the cold metal handle. He creaked open the door and and peaked his head through, spider webs getting caught in his hair. He shook his head and pushed the webs off of him. He looked around and spotted the front door. He walked over and looked at what was blocking it. He went to the door and peaked through the small crack.

" Hey." He whispered through the crack.

" Hey, Aar. What's blocking the door?" Justin asked.

" A huge ass bookcase."

" Can you move it?"

" Uh..." He looked at it, " I'll try without breaking my back first." He moved away from the door and grabbed ahold of the bottom. He struggled to move it. It was very heavy. His face started to turn red from straining to move, " Man this mother fucker is heavy..." He groaned and finally the bookcase moved a little. He let out a breath and opened the door a little bit wider.

" Bucky, since your so small do you think you can squeeze through?" Aaron said, trying to push the door a little further but with no luck.

" I can try..." She bent down in between the door and the frame.

" Hey, Aaron what's in there?" Derick asked.

Aaron chewed his gum, " Stuff."

" What kind of stuff?"

Aaron looked behind him, " Dead bodies."

Derick's eyes widened, " Is there really?!"

Aaron rolled his eyes, " Derick, do the world a favor and never talk again." Derick then shut his mouth and walked to the steps.

" Hey, a little help here....please." Bucky pleaded when she realized she was stuck. Aaron pulled on the bookcase a little more, as Justin pushed on the door. Finally the door opened wide enough for Bucky to squeeze in the rest of the way.

" Okay, since you guys are in there already, your hour will start now. If your not out in an hour, will come and find you." Justin told them. They got their watches ready and nodded. Justin gave them a small smile and closed the door, leaving Aaron and Bucky in a room of pure darkness.