- Text Size +
Bucky breathed hard, looking around the dark room she was in. Her pulse pounded in her head like a drum. She strained her eyes against the darkness so she could see. She couldn't see anything. Not even her hand when it was placed in front of her face.

" Aaron?" She called out. No answer. Silence lurked all around. She backed up just a little bit, before she hit the wall behind her. She gasped when she made contact. She quickly turned around and searched frantically for the door. She finally found it. She grabbed the door handle and pulled and pulled. The door wouldn't open. She stopped struggling and became quiet. She then started to remember something strange. Something locked her in here. She knew she didn't come in this room on her own. She remembered she felt someone grab her and throw her in. Something unseen. A shiver ran down her spine when she got a freaky feeling that she suddenly wasn't alone. The room suddenly began to grow deadly cold......

" Bucky...." A low tiny voice come from behind her. Bucky took a deep breath and slowly turned around. A little girl appeared behind her. A dead little girl. The grisly girl stared back at her with evil dark eyes.

" Hi Bucky." She spoke. The girl moved back her hair, showing her face and slit throat, " Look what my daddy did." She said pointing to her severed neck. Bucky whimpered and pressed herself against the wall. Suddenly she screamed when the girl quickly grabbed her fingers and slowly pushed them through her neck. A tear rolled down her neck as her fingers ran over blood and loose tendons. She snatched her hand back and looked around for a way out. She looked up at the ceiling.

" Can you help me find my brother, Bucky?" The girl asked in a soft tone.

Bucky looked back at her, " How-how do you know my name?"

The girl slitted her eyes, " Because I've been watching you." She said in a lower deeper tone. Almost evil.

With a cry, Bucky hoisted herself up on some crates and broke a wooden door in the ceiling and pushed it aside. She pulled herself up and crawled into a small tunnel in the ceiling.

" Bucky?!" The voice rang through the air, bouncing off the walls. Bucky whirled around, but screamed frantically when she came face to face with the girl.

" Are you going to help me find, Johnny?"

" Noooo!! Stay away from me!!" As fast as she could, Bucky crawled her way through the tunnel, the girl just inches behind her.

" Don't run Bucky. I wanna play with you!"

" Stay away!!!" Bucky screamed. She came to the end and pushed open the vent. It fell onto the floor with a loud crash. Bucky was getting ready to climb out, when an unseen force yanked her back in, plastering blood out of the tunnel and splashing on the walls.