- Text Size +
Epilogue

Nick and the band had finished up. They were big hits up 'til they retired. They were still popular and still had their fans. All the guys had houses next to each other and they were still the best of friends always helping each other.

Elena ran around the park with Nick, chasing after Scarlet and Tatiana. She was pregnant again and was having the time of her life. Nick was happy, she was happy and was glad to be living again.

Brian married and had children of his own who would grow up to be singer themselves.

Kevin also married, but never had kids. He and his wife lived a happy life helping charities and helping others.

Howie stayed single and devoted his life to songwriting for other up coming bands.

AJ married 3 times and after the third decided to be single. He has two daughters who he loves and always has time for.

Svetlana became one of Russia's greatest gymnasts and then retired to start her own family.

Elena Z. finished up gymnastics and came to America and married Brian.

Yekaterina was AJ's third wife who died in a plane crash... She was the only one he ever really loved.

Aleksei was forever known as the greatest gymnast. Besides Aleksei Jr., he and his wife had 2 other kids.

Scarlet grew up with dreams of being an actress because of her love of old movies. Her favorite being 'Gone With the Wind.'

Tatiana started gymnastics at age 3 and is still involved with gymnastics at the age 16. She had the talent of her mom.

Now at age 12, Jason was working on his writing. Great writers such as Edgar Allen Poe and William Shakespeare inspired him.

He will grow up to be a great writer.