[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





A.N.: THIS IS NOT A SEQUAL! I put the reason for the title being "BTK 2" as a responce to one of the reviews.



What happens when a copy cat killer appears that is even worse than the original? Chris was kidnapped by three men and thrown into a prison where her worst nightmares became terrifying reality. When Aaron joined her she had been transformed from a pretty, popular, and confident girl to a scared, helpless shell of her former self. Can he help her gain enough courage back to try and escape their captors? Or will they succumb to their savage beatings and countless injuries? And what will happen when one of the three men turns on his comrads and turns out to be far worse than the other two combined?!
Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys, Fanfiction > Music > Aaron Carter
Characters: Nick
Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance, Suspense
Warnings: Child Abuse, Death, Domestic Violence, Graphic Sexual Content, Graphic Violence, Sexual Assault/Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6
Completed: No
Word count: 6750
Read: 8703
Published: 08/12/06
Updated: 12/02/06

1. Chapter 1 by SapphireTears [ - ] Liked (1043 words)

2. Chapter 2 by SapphireTears [ - ] Liked (1106 words)

3. Chapter 3 by SapphireTears [ - ] Liked (1938 words)
Here's chapter three, it's a good size. Be sure to review!!

4. Chapter 4 by SapphireTears [ - ] Liked (1083 words)
Thanks for the reviews guys. Here's chapter 4 =)

5. Chapter 5 by SapphireTears [ - ] Liked (988 words)
a bit short, but I think you'll all enjoy

6. Chapter 6 (teaser) by SapphireTears [ - ] Liked (592 words)
This isn't the full chapter six... but I thought it would be fun to tease you guys with a little taste of what's to come... xD Review, and maybe I'll post more.