- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It started out great and then got bearable but now it?s tense, she?s realised that their an ocean apart what can he do to convince her that their not that it?s just a little bit of troubled water keeping them from making something amazing.

May feature others I.E. Nick Carter
Part 1.
Chapter 1- Restless night.

Lying awake staring at the ceiling I hear the music coming from another hotel room I could only assume whoever it was, was having a party, I could hear people running past my room obviously drunk.
“Who wanted to come to Hawaii?” Louise asked from the doorway of my room.
“Slightly loud aren’t they?” I said rhetorically.
“It’s three am.”
“I know.”
I watched as she walked over and sat on the end of my bed.
“Our rooms are the same but reversed.”
“Yup that made perfect sense.” I said with my eyebrow raised.
“It’s three am you expect me to make sense.”
“No not really.” I sighed.
“We should do something about it.”
“Off you go then.”
”I’m not going on my own.”
“So ring downstairs and complain to the manager.”
“Too much effort, besides your closer.”
“Too tired.”
I switched on the lamp next to my bed and sat up so I could see her better.
“How long you been awake?” she asked.
“Since the music started up.”
“Me too.”
“You know we will probably have jet lag tomorrow as well.” She said a few seconds later.
“Yup, little shits keeping us up all night.”
“We had a bad flight, got here at 11pm when we were suppose to be here at 8pm, now we have to deal with these idiots.” I said.
“I know.” She said through a yawn we sat in silence for a few minutes just listening to the people running past our room, they sounded like they were having a race.
“Okay I’m calling downstairs.” I said as I picked up the receiver and pressed the number for downstairs.
The clerk on the reception desk picked up and I asked to be put through to the manager.
“How can I help you Miss Alexander?”
“You can help me by telling the idiots on my floor to stop their party and go to bed.”
“I have already tried, I have had a lot of calls about them and so far no results.”
“So how am I supposed to get any sleep?”
“I could move you to another room.”
“That would be giving in, how about you send a couple of buckets of ice and lots of water to my room then I can deal with it and you can send the bill to them.”
“That I can do.”
“They can also pay the cleaning bill and for any damage that may happen.”
“I can’t believe I’m agreeing to this but if it stops them it’s fine, goodnight Miss Alexander.”
Ten minutes later there was two buckets of ice and a bucket of water sitting in the living area of Louise’s suite and mine.
“Right we ready to do this?” I asked Louise.
“Sarah are we sure about doing this?”
“Yes it will be fine Lou.”
“Okay let’s do it.”
We stepped outside of our hotel room to find a naked boy running past, he jogged backwards and put his arm braced against the door so he was leaning into us, he reeked of alcohol.
“Heeellooo Ladiees.” He slurred.
“Andrew leave these poor girls alone.” A male voice shouted.
Louise and I turned to look at the person whose voice it belonged too; I recognised the person quickly but decided to play dumb.
“Oh but Aaron.”
“Dude come on, we waiting to start the next race.”
“Oh goody another race.” I said as I rolled my eyes.
“Look see these girls want you to race.” Aaron said.
“Yeah we can’t wait.” I deadpanned, I highly doubted they noticed as they where slightly intoxicated.
“Okays youse bee my cheering squad.”
They walked back up the hall and I turned to look at Louise.
“Well that was shocking.” She said.
“Yup let’s see how many we can get with this ice.”
We heard them shout go and saw them start to round the corner of the floor, we readied the buckets of ice and as three naked boy’s ran past we threw ice over them which made them stop in their tracks.
“What are you playing at?”
“Err throwing ice over you what do you think I’m playing at?”
“You stupid….”
“Temper, temper.” Louise said wagging her finger at them.
“Hey what’s going on we waiting?” Aaron said coming from round the corner.
“These stupid girls just threw ice over us.”
“Why what’s the point in that?” Aaron asked.
“The point is that it might shut you all up so everyone can get some sleep.”
“Yeah right, this will just make us continue.” One of the unidentified boys said.
“Fine we will just take drastic action.” Louise piped up.
“Oh yeah what?” they all asked.
“We will call the police and report a disturbance of the peace.”
“I well I guess we could shut it down.” Aaron quickly said.
They all muttered yeah and rushed off to their rooms, the music stopped and soon everything was peaceful.
As Louise and me where parting she said,
“How did you know they would shut everything down?”
“I didn’t I just hoped they would, I don’t even know if the police deal with that in hotels.”
“Oh ok. That Aaron was a little cute.”
“Mmm a bit you know that was Aaron Carter right?”
“No really, wow you did well acting like you didn’t know who he was.”
“Yup, I wouldn’t of gone mad over him anyway besides they where all drunk what’s the point.”
“Suppose. Well goodnight.”
“Yeah night.”
The rest of the night was undisturbed.

In the morning.
I stumbled out of bed around 10 am and took a shower, I dressed myself in my new white bikini and put a white shirt over the top half of me and a white skirt on the bottom half I completed the look with my sunglasses and flip-flops.
Once I was dressed I went into the living area of mine and Louise’s suite to find Louise pouring a cup of tea.
“I was about to bring some tea in to you.”
“Well now you don’t have to.”
“What we doing today?”
“Well I want to explore the grounds a bit and sunbathe.”
“I like the sound of that.”
We ate breakfast out on the balcony then grabbed our bags and headed to wait for the elevator, we found however that we weren’t the only ones who wanted to go down the boys from last night and a few of their friends where waiting too.
The elevator doors opened and they all stepped in, Louise and me both knowing what the other was thinking didn’t move.
“Aren’t you two getting in?” Aaron asked.
“Yeah there’s room for two small ones.” Someone else said.
“No we will wait.” Louise answered them.
Aaron looked at the boy I recognised to be Andrew and they nodded to each other and before I knew what was happening they lifted us both onto the elevator.
The first few minutes where silent then Aaron spoke up.
“You know we don’t blame you for last night we did get a bit out of hand.”
“A bit out of hand.” I raised one eyebrow and gave him my best evil.
Things where silent again for a couple of more minutes but he spoke again.
“I still can’t believe you threw ice.”
“Yup.”
“How many more floors we got?” Louise asked me.
“Twenty.” I knew she got sick in elevators but I flat out refused to use the stairs come to think about it, it would have been a better idea.
Everything was silent again until we had two floors to go it was Aaron again.
“I’m Aaron Carter by the way.” He held his hand out to me I just looked at his hand and then back to his face and said,
“That’s nice remind me to care later k?”
With that said the doors opened and Louise and me rushed out leaving a very shocked superstar behind us.