- Text Size +
Chapter 2- Forgiven but not forgotten.

Once Louise and I stepped out of the elevator we rushed off outside trying not to laugh at Aaron and his friends.
We walked down the pathway towards the beach and discovered that the path split one bit led to a restaurant bit and another bit led down to the beach.
“Ooh do we want to get drinks first?” Louise asked me.
“Ooh we do.”
We walked up a short path to the outdoor restaurant we got a couple of bottles of water and went through another exit and began walking along a sandy beach, about twenty minutes later we came into an area of path that was surrounded by trees and bushes,
“Wow this is really nice.” Louise said looking around in awe.
“Yeah, look there’s a gap up ahead.”
We hurried to the gap and discovered that it was a secluded beach area.
“Do you think we are allowed here?” I questioned.
“Well there’s no signs saying we aren’t allowed.”
We stepped out into the clearing and looked around, it was so beautiful, the trees hid the path and there was golden sand that led down to crystal blue water, which shimmered as the sun hit it. There where rocks on the right that led out into the ocean a little way then turned so it made a pool type of thing, the rocks continued round to the left there was a gap then a couple of rocks that led up onto the beach.
It was a very secluded area so we decided to lay our towels down and sunbathe in privacy.
“This is nice.” Louise said to me.
“Yeah, I think I’m going to swim for a minute.”
“Ok.”
I walked down to the ocean and swam out a bit; the water was nice and warm even for April. I carried on swimming about and diving down until I was worn out, I climbed onto one of the rocks and walked back up the beach, I laid down on my towel once I got to it.
We sunbathed for along time in silence until our stomachs began to rumble, so I threw my clothes on over my bikini and headed to the restaurant to see if I could get food to go.
I was talking to one of the guy’s behind the serving area and he said that we could get a picnic basket made up so I told him what we wanted and he set about putting it together.
While I was waiting Aaron came up beside me and ordered himself a bottle of water.
“That was rude earlier.” He said looking straight at me.
“Well I didn’t get a good night’s sleep and I had a bad flight in last night now am I suppose to be nice?” I asked with my eyebrow raised.
“I already said sorry.” He was getting angry you could see that by looking at his pursed lips.
“Ooh five letters are supposed to make things better.”
“So what have I got to do to make it up to you?”
“You don’t have to do anything, just realise that you upset a lot of people last night and that you shouldn’t do it again.”
The server came over with the picnic basket and as I went to hand him the money Aaron got there first.
“Why did you do that?”
“Felt like it.” He then proceeded to pick the basket up and ask me where on the beach Louise and me where tanning.
“That doesn’t matter, just give me the basket.”
“Nup.”
“It’s a twenty minute walk I can manage.”
“Look I’m offering to…. Did you just say a twenty minute walk?”
“Yup.”
“Where the hell are you two tanning?”
”Look we want to try and keep it secluded so I’m not going to tell you because I don’t want to have to deal with the bimbo’s you surround yourself with.”
He handed over the basket and I began the twenty-minute walk.
After about ten minutes I had to put the basket down because it became really heavy.
I looked at my watch, then up the path and then down at the basket but it wasn’t there. I turned and discovered Aaron standing smiling at me; I decided to let him carry it so I continued walking until I got to Louise who was asleep so I introduce us to him seeing as we hadn’t done that yet.
“The sleeping one is Louise and I’m Sarah by the way.”
“Well seeing as I know both your names I can get a little pay back.” Aaron said with an evil glint in his eye.
“No that’s not fair; she didn’t do anything to you.”
“Fine.” He set the basket down and stepped over Louise he still had an evil glint in his eye I found out why as I was put over his shoulder and thrown into the ocean, I came out of water and took my top and skirt off and put it on a log to attempt to dry them off.
“What did I do to deserve that?”
“I just wanted to see you in your bikini.”
“You perv!”
“Not really just wanted to see a beautiful body.”
I sat speechless and pulled the basket round to me but I froze when I felt his hands on my shoulders.
“What are you doing?”
“Your shoulders are all red you need more lotion.”
I woke Louise up and she gave me a questioning look and I just pointed to the basket.
“You almost done?” I asked as his hands gently moved over my back.
“Yup I’m done, do you mind if I go tell my friends I have a headache then sneak back here so I can chill?”
“That was a long arse question.” Louise said.
“Take that as a no then.”
“We didn’t even say anything.” I stated.
Louise and I silently agreed he could then told him he could, once he was out of earshot I explained everything that had happened.
After we had eaten we turned onto our backs to tan them we were soon interrupted by Aaron coming back with a friend.
“This is Craig, he just got in so I invited him to come with.”
“Your in my Sun.” I stated.
“Ooh so sorry your heir ness.” Aaron said.
He moved out of my sun and laid his things down, and then he ran into the ocean.
Louise and I continued tanning while the two boy’s played with an American football.
I started to get bored with just lying still so I sat up and started getting dressed.
“Are we going?” Louise asked.
“I’m going, you coming with?”
“Dunno if I’m ready to go.”
“Well I’m bored and it’s getting dark.”
“Mmm.”
“It’s going to take twenty minutes to get back to the hotel.”
“Okay I’ll come with.”
We packed up and yelled to the boy’s that we were going then started the walk back to our rooms.
Once we were back in our rooms we went into our separate bedrooms and got ready to go down for dinner.
Halfway through us getting ready there was a knock at the door, I was dressed so I opened the door, Aaron was standing there dressed in a dark purple shirt two buttons undone at the top, he had jeans on too complete the look.
“Hi.” He said.
“Hey.”
“Let me take you to dinner to apologise.”
“Sorry me and Louise are going into town to eat.”
“Well me and Craig will come with and pay for it.”
“I don’t….” what I was about to say got cut off by Louise.
“That’s fine meet you in the lobby in twenty minutes.”
“You both look ready now and me and Craig are ready.”
“Louise gets motion sickness in elevators so we are using the stairs.”
“Okay we will walk down with.”
We all walked down together talking every now and then or racing. Once we got to the roof top restaurant we ordered and eat quietly, Louise and I escaped to go to the toilets.
“Aaron likes you.” Louise said.
“Shut up.”
“He does.”
“Shh.”
“What we going to do now?”
“Well I saw that fun fair when we walked here.”
“Ooh lets go.”
We told the boys our plans and they agreed to come with us.
When we got there Craig dragged Louise away from me whispering in her ear the whole time.
“He likes her.” I stated.
“Yup can’t get her out of his head.”
“Cute.”
“So if I can win you a bear from that basketball game can I be forgiven?”
“You don’t have to win me anything.”
“Want too.”
“I don’t want you to pay for anything you make me feel like I’m using you.”
“You know who I am?”
“No I’ve been on another planet for the last ten years.”
He lent in and kissed me passionately once I broke the kiss he said,
“Thank you for treating me like a normal guy and thank you for forgiving me.”
He began walking away as I whispered under my breath,
“You’re forgiven but it’s not forgotten.”
He turned back and beckoned me to him; I complied and for once let go and had fun.