- Text Size +
Chapter 3- Realisation of reality

Louise was still asleep when I woke up so I went and put a cup of tea on the table next to her bed and proceeded to jump up and down on her bed till she woke up.
“Mmm.”
“Good morning.” I said smiling at her.
“Morning.” I spun around to find Craig in nothing but boxer shorts, I looked from Louise to Craig then walked out and into my bedroom and grabbed my shoes, I then opened my bedroom door and found Aaron with his tongue down some blonde girl’s throat. I tried to ignore them as I waited for the elevator and when the doors opened I stepped in and pushed the button for the ground floor. I soon found myself at the secluded beach Louise and I had found, I climbed the rocks so I could see straight out into the ocean I sat and thought about everything in my life I stayed and sat on the rocks until the sun had set then started walking back to the hotel, I was feeling very faint so I took it slow when I reached the elevator my world went black.

Later in the evening
I rolled over in my bed wondering how I got there when the light turned on and blinded me.
I buried under the covers and peeped my head out to see who had woken me… it was Aaron.
“Do you know what I did today?”
“Do I care?”
“I’m going to tell you whether you want to know or not, so I woke up early because my bro showed up then kicked me out because he wanted some sleep. So waiting by the elevator my friends girlfriend came up to me and stuck her tongue down my throat, of course Louise and Craig come flying out of this suite, Louise starts yelling at me when I finally manage to tell her what happened my friends girlfriend drops the bomb that she’d been put up to kissing me to try and get rid of you. Well anyway once me and Craig had dealt with all of that they told me you’d run out because you’d found them in the same room, oh don’t worry they didn’t do anything just talked and slept. Well we decided that you’d just come back when you wanted, it got dark so Craig and I thought we’d come and look for you when the elevator doors opened there you were laying unconscious on the floor and when you COME TOO YOUR RUDE TO ME!” he finished up shouting.
“Well of course I’m going to have a bit of an attitude with you seeing as I knew none of that.” I rolled my eyes at him and turned to face another way as I was feeling tired.
“Oh no you’re not going to sleep, Doctors orders you have to eat something and have a drink as well.”
“Yay fun, shame I don’t feel like moving.”
“You don’t have too.” He vanished out of the room and appeared a few seconds later with a tray of food.
“I want it all eaten.”
“Yes sir.”
“Stop being a brat.” With that said he placed the tray on one side of my bed and left my room. I sat and looked at the food for a while and decided I was being a brat so I ate the food and laid in silence for along time before Louise came in.
“Hey, I made sure you had food you liked.”
“I noticed, I wouldn’t have eaten it if I didn’t like it.”
“I know.” She walked over to my bed and sat down.
“You all right?” she asked.
“Yeah tired.”
“Craig and I didn’t…” I knew what was coming so I jumped in.
“I know.”
“Do you want to get some sleep?”
“Yeah I think I’ll get a shower first though.”
“Ok I’ll take the tray out and get an early night too.”
She left and I got out of bed, I had a quick shower and got back into bed as quick as I could. I turned out the lights and snuggled down under my covers, I was just drifting off to sleep when my room was flooded with light.
“What!” I whined in the general direction of the door.
“Just to warn you, I’m sleeping on your couch.” Aaron said.
“Ok whatever.” Once the light was turned out I snuggled down into my bed again and drifted off.

In the morning
I got up and went to the bathroom and once I was done in there I got dressed and walked into the living room.
Aaron was sprawled out on one of the sofas, snoring lightly. I decided to get a cup of tea and try to wake up a bit more. After I had drank my tea I made another one and one for Louise, I took it into her and woke her up, once she was semi awake I pointed to her tea and walked out again.
I looked at the sleeping superstar on the sofa and decided to open the blinds so he would wake up. I pulled the blinds back and the sun light came streaming through, Aaron rolled over burying his head into the back of the sofa.
I sighed realising that I wasn’t going to get any company for a while, so I dug out my poem book and went out onto the balcony and sat at the table.
I sat writing for half an hour when Aaron’s voice brought me out of my reverie,
“How long you been up?” he said in a gruff voice.
I turned around and saw that he was wearing only boxers and his hair was a mess.
“Awhile.”
I turned back around and tried to concentrate on writing, he sat down next to me.
“What you writing?” he asked as he peered over my shoulder.
I slammed my book shut and stood up,
“Nothing.”
I went into my bedroom and tucked my book away, Aaron came wandering in and got under the covers of my bed.
“Why didn’t you stay in Craig or one of your other friends room?”
“We are sharing a room, much like this one, my bro is crashed in my bed, AJ is on my couch then Craig in his bed.”
“Why are they in your room?”
“Hotel management screwed up rooms, the plan is that some of my friends are getting moved down a couple of floors so the boy’s have rooms.”
“Oh ok.”
The T.V. clicked on while I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth it was obvious Aaron was making himself comfortable.
I went back into my bedroom and went over to the psychiatrist type chair, you know the type no back, type you find in a psychiatrists office.
“Why you sitting over there?”
“Cos I am.”
The chair was near the window and a nice patch of sunlight was on it keeping me warm.
Aaron got out of bed and grabbed my hand; he then pulled me over to my bed.
“Now which side do you like to sleep on?”
“Right, but that doesn’t matter I’m fully dressed I’m not getting back into bed.”
“Yeah you are.”
“I don’t see a point in this, I’m fully dressed!” I exclaimed.
“It’s called bonding.”
I lay with Aaron watching T.V. till I realised he was asleep.
I got up and went out onto the balcony and laid on one of the sun chairs.
I lay out in the sun for along while just soaking in the sun rays and when I looked at my watch it was one in the afternoon I hadn’t realised I’d been out in the sun so long.
I wandered into the suite, no one was about so I fixed myself a small lunch and sat in the lounge area eating whilst watching a movie I’d found on the T.V.
After I’d eaten I sat and watched the rest of the movie and just slobbing out I was a little surprised that Louise was sleeping in so late so I decided to go check on her as soon as the movie was over.
After awhile the movie finished and liked I phoned I went to see if she was okay but she wasn’t in her room, maybe she had gone out when I was sunbathing.
I went into my bedroom expecting to see Aaron in bed but he wasn’t there, neither Louise or Aaron where anywhere in the suite I went outside the suite hoping to find them on the beach when I got downstairs no one was about I went back inside searching for a person anyone, I stopped looking up and down the hallway I heard my name being called I ran as the voice called my name over and over again. I stopped and slid down a wall closing my eyes.
“Sarah?” I opened my eyes and Louise was sitting next to me on the plane.
“Those sedatives really knocked you out huh? Well were landing now.”