- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, this chapter is gonna be a bit complicated to read.

It was written on a message board, so keep that in mind when you read this next part. I tried my best to make it look the way it should.

Also, this is the last chapter til Veronica Mars is over tonight.
I was tempted to pat his head, but I resisted, instead going over to his computer and turning it on.

Time to see what I missed...

My yahoo! account had 1098 junk emails, and my personal ones - all of 6 - were just from subscriptions and shit. Nice to know that all my friends back home missed me..

I clicked on the Livedaily Communities site next, heading towards the Christina Aguilara board, 'cause I knew she had an album coming out today today and all the fans would surely influence whether or not I actually bought the disk. I would probably buy it anyways; Her music was just too good.

A thread on the Backstreet subboards caught my eye.

"She Moved In!!!!" it read. Please don't be about me...

But since when does God answer to my calls?

I clicked on the thread, and there it was, my picture inside the thread. The poster seemed VERY in the know about this. FireflyHeat.

I quickly scanned it, and read it over. How did they find out about this already?!

Originally Posted by FireflyHeat

Omg, Aaron's girlfriend moved in!! I think her name is like, Ami or Amy or something. Isn't she that slut who slept with Nick? Nick's such a whore too he should like keep his hands away from aaron's girl. the reality shows gunna b ruined!!1!"


Ouch. Thanks. I read the next post by UnifiedBSB.

Originally Posted by UnifiedBSB

You're not allowed to post IMGs.


Slightly better...

The rest of the posts made my stomach turn. I was glad I didn't have an account on this site, I only came on to read.

There were 9 pages on there, 98% of them bitching about how stupid the Carters decisions were and how it was going to ruin the show. I was nearly in tears after being called 'slut' 'whore' 'prostitute' and 'gold digger' 56 times - yes, I counted.

I was just about to switch off the computer and go slit my wrists in a corner - okay, I was being melodramatic, and I know words are just words, and they didn't know anything about me, but not knowing me and just shooting fire at me hurt, a lot - when I saw a post that made me wipe away my tears and almost smile. A stranger was defending me.

Originally Posted by xfunksterjunkyx

Oh my gosh. You guys kinda need to stfu, and I'm not tryna be rude or anything, but who are you to call her all these words and names when y'all know NOTHING about her besides what the tabloids print out? If she was all those names and stuff, would the Carter's really want to show her on the reality show and damage their rep - even further? I don't think so. She's probably a really nice girl...but then again, I don't know her.


Wow. Not bad. I read down farther, my pride and security tilting up slightly at being reassured that I wasn't some evil witch. Or mostly. Now xfunksterjunkyx, whoever he or she was, was being attacked.

Hmm. What should I do now?

Then, someone came to their defense and mine.

Originally Posted by CamoBratDragon

What the hell is your damage, people??!? You don't know what goes on behind closed doors REALITY SHOW OR NOT(seeing as we haven't even SEEN the damn show yet). None of you know her, and I don't care HOW WELL you know(or think you know) the Carters you have NO RIGHT tearing ANYONE down.

If you're all allowed to have your negative opinions, then Sar and I are allowed to have our positive ones.

Keep in mind, if it was one of you who was in this girl Amy's place, you wouldn't be too happy to read the rest of us saying this ish about you.

Now, can't we all just, get along?

And could y'all wait til you see her on the show before you condemn her any more?

*steps down from my soapbox*


Wow.

I could've kissed them on the screen right then. But then again, I didn't know if they were boys or girls and - Aha! They have Myspaces and are both girls. I quickly vetoed my idea on kissing them - not because I didn't like them - just because I didn't go that way.

Thank you so much.

"What're you doin'?" Aaron asked, yawning as he came up behind me.

"Just surfin' the web..." I said, still reading through the argument still going on between my two defenders and some other people. It looked like the argument was dying down, though. Thank God.

"Oh jeez," Aaron laughed as he read over my shoulder. "You found it."

"Found what?" I asked, confused.

"LiveDaily."

"Is that a bad thing? I've known about that site for a couple years now." I answered.

"Oh, well, it's just we get haters on that site all the time. It's fun to read what crazy rumors those people make up, if you're used to being talked about."

"Yeah, I've been reading this argument between these two girls and what seems like the entire Backstreet Boys fanbase, they're arguing over whether or not I'm a slut... Oh wait... There's someone else..."

Originally Posted by SapphireTears

Sar and Mel are right! You bitches have no right to scrutenize that girl just because she made one goddamn mistake!! God knows if every relationship fell through because of cheating America's divorce rate would go from 50% to like 80%


I looked up at Aaron, who had his eyes glued to the screen like peanut butter to toasted bread. "Aaron?"

"I'm reading."

"There's only like, 4 lines," I teased him.

"Oh shut up!" Aaron tore his eyes away from the screen and playfully bit my behind the ear.

I made a you-are-so-lucky-that-I'm-your-girlfriend-or-else-you'd-be-dead look at him and finally clicked out of the thread, scrolling down the list of topics in the BSB forum.

Another thread caught my eye. One about Nick.