- Text Size +
"Nick's Moved On!!(Pics)"

"From his date, maybe?" I asked, pointing at the title.

"Maybe... Click on it." he answered.

Once again, the poster ignored the rules and posted an IMG. I pointed this out to Aaron and giggled when I had to explain to him what an IMG was.

Aaron gave a contemplating look at the screen. "She's pretty hot."

I gazed at the screen and looked at the digital picture, realizing it was that date I helped Nick get ready for. With the sexy hair.

She had long, brownish-black hair and piercing green eyes. The girl - whos name was apparently Bianca - was wearing a white tank top and tight blue jeans. No wonder Nick was so excited to go out with her: shes beautiful.

"She's so pretty," I breathed, scrolling down to look at more pictures.

Aaron nudged me. "So are you."

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes.

"You don't give yourself enough credit." Aaron kissed the top of my head and strolled away to lay down on the bed.

I felt a warm tender feeling settling in my stomach. Aww.

"How old is she anyways?" Aaron asked, his voice muffled by a blanket he'd pulled over his head.

"Uhh..." Pulling my mouse down the page, I scanned the page. "She's... Oh my gosh, she's 19?!"

Aaron suddenly sat up straight. "You're kidding."

"I wish I was..."

His footsteps killed all the termites that might've been living under the carpet as he ran over. "Fuckin' serious?"

I nodded again. "As a heart attack."

"Nick usually doesn't go for girls that are that much younger than him..." Aaron said.

"He does now," I replied with a smile.

"ANGEL!" Aaron called, not looking up from the screen. She appeared in the doorway moments later.

"Yes?" She asked, hands on her hips, apparently annoyed by her brother's bellowing.

"Did you know Nick's date the other night was 19?"

"Yeah." She shrugged nonchalantly. "So?"

"So?" Aaron asked, almost incredulously. "She's like, our age almost!"

"Yeah... So?"

Aaron gave her a look before adding, "Hey... Have you seen my facial scrub?" Angel and I raised our eyebrows at him. "Okay... I'll just look for it later..."

"I wonder why he didn't mention that to us?" I asked, trying to steer the conversation away from my boyfriend's facial cleanser and the several questions I had about it.

"He probably thought that I'd get mad or something, or like, try to steal her away." He stood up and started towards his bathroom. I heard drawers slamming shut. Facial cleanser again.

"Would you?"

He came back over and looked at the picture of again, then at me, then the picture, then me. "Nah, I don't think so... Too much work," he teased.

I smacked him in the arm "Jerk!"

His arm bounced away like rubber at the sudden impact. "Oww. You're a meanie. I'm going to call 911." He gave me another look, which I'd come to characterize as a mushroom face.

"What?" He kissed my cheek. "You know I'm kidding."

I averted my attention to the screen, still acting mad.

"Aww, come on baby! Don't be mad, I'm sorry!" he said with a very well practiced puppy dog pout.

"No!" I huffed theatrically. "We've over. I'm only coming into your room now to sleep on your bed and use your computer!"

I began to walk out the door as Aaron sat down on his bed, bewildered. I laughed as I ran back in the room and all but tackled him.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around me. "You had me worried for a second.." he said, giving me a quick kiss.

"I'd never leave you for something as stupid as that, silly!" I said kissing his nose.

"I'm silly? As in what form?"

"How many forms are there?"

"Well, there's like different catagories, like, behavior, eating, sexuallyalityness-" He listed them off with his fingers, his mouth screwed in thought.

"Is that even a word?" I interrupted.

"It is when it's us we're talking about," he said with a devilish grin and kissed me.

"Mmhmm." I kissed him back, pulling him onto the bed. I examined his eyebrows as he kissed me, his goatee scratching my cheeks. I felt his hands fumbling with my southern styled belt, and I quickly withdrew his hands. Coming up for air, he gave me a questioning look.

I shrugged, well, shrugged as best I could while lying down. "I just feel like kissing, kay?"

"I suppose we could stick to kissing," he said.

I arched my eyebrow. "Suppose? You make it sound like it's a chore to do."

"Its hard to hold myself back..." He smiled.

I felt an object throbbing against my leg sharply. "And your little buddy," I commented dryly.

"Yeah," he said, his voice went down at least a few octaves and he started kissing me again, more deeply this time.

After a minute or two he pulled away to catch his breath. The throbbing had gotten worse and his breath was short and fast now.

"You okay?" I cast a concerned glance at him. No more hospital scares or anything like that, right?

"Yeah, fine..."

"I'm bored again," I announced after a few minutes of Aaron nibbling on my neck.

"Gee, thanks..."

"You know what I mean." I hoisted myself out from under Aaron's body.

"Actually, I don't." Aaron folded his hands into his lap and looked at me. "Am I really that boring?"

"No... It's just... It's just that-"

"You'd rather be with someone else?" he said, looking at his lap.

"No!" I said. "It's not that, it's just... It's not the same anymore, like when we first met. We used to do so much more, and right now it seems like, I don't know..." I trailed off, trying to think of something to say.

"Is this your way of breaking up with me or something?" he asked, looking at the floor.

"No! Of course it isn't. I dunno." I followed his gaze to the floor and blinked. "I'd rather not talk about this."

His gaze shot up to my face, great, now he's mad. "Then what do you wanna do?!" he half yelled. "Just go on like nothing's wrong?!"

I forced myself to keep my voice even, straight, to not let him show that his voice and anger was getting to me. "Nothing is wrong, okay?! Why do you always have to be a drama queen?"

Turns out that was exactly what I was NOT supposed to say.

"Okay fine!" he yelled, standing up and grabbing a sweatshirt. "I'm leaving..."

"Where are you going?" I asked as he opened the door.

"Wherever the hell I feel like going!" he yelled and slammed the door behind him.

I sat immobile, frozen to the spot, contemplating two choices: Sit here and mope, or go after him.

I jumped up after him and thrust the door open, running outside. I heard the front door swinging open, and jumped down the stairs, hoping hopelessly against hope that I could hopefully catch him.

I found him stomping outside, headed towards the front yards swinging fence.

"Aaron!"

He turned around, his face snarled into an angry expression. "What? Come to call me more names?" He asked agressively.

I shook my head and grabbed his wrist before he could walk away any farther. From me. My life.

"Let go of me!" He yelled, wringing his wrist roughly. My grip stayed tight.

"Aaron, listen to me!" I begged, my eyes glassy and stinging.

"No! Get the hell away from me!"

And he pushed me.