- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my first non-fiction story I have ever wrote. I hope you guys like and please leave a simple review if you do!
Though she hated watching news since like forever, Ever since he joined the army and went to the war , she'd watch the news everyday. The number of the soldiers' deaths was worrying her like crazy. She used to pray everytime she'd turn the news on. She prayed for his name not to be on the list of the dead soldiers and that he'd come back soon. She didn't want him to leave in the first place but he wanted to "make them proud".

One day when she sat down with her new friend that she met at work 2 or 3 months before, She switched on TV after she served some snacks and a couple of cups of coffee. After she was seated next to her friend "You must hate doing this" he said taking a sip of his coffee. "you bet" she said raising her two eyebrows and dropping them back quickly.

"Ladies and Gentlman Good evening, This Ted Greene. Sadly I announce that this is the time where we would announce the updates of the war and the number of Missing and Dead soldiers" Her heartbeats began to speed up as the reporter said that. Both, she and her friend, stared at the TV in an awful silence. "Here are the names" Her heartbeats gone faster now and her friend could notice it from the look in her face. She kept listening to the names and letting a sigh of releif mixed with sorry feelings after she hears a different name. At a certain name, her breath stopped for a seconds, her eyes numbly staring at the TV, her heartbeats still going faster by the second. His name repeats in her head with the reporters voice. She couldn't feel anything. She didn't feel at all that she didn't notice she was crying in her friend's shoulders Hysterically. All of the bad feelings that anyone could feel were randomly racing inside of her. She just wanted to die more than anything at that moment.

Of course, She suffered from a deep depression. She loved him even more than herself. She blamed herself 24/7 for letting him go and not stopping him with everything she can. Her friend helped her. She refused to get help. The baby who she found out she was carrying made it worse now that some part of him will be there to remind her of her dramatic loss. Her friends insisted on helping her though she'd yell , scream or throw stuff on them. They couldn't blame her and they still tried harder and harder. They finally succed in convincing her to take a therapy. She went through hell in the 3 years that followed. When she was finally cured and the man she loved was just a wonderfull memory and still he had a special place in her heart, She knew the friend who helped her wasn't just a friend in her heart. Her feelings changed. She'd be so happy to see him or like when he calls and stuff. She'd go to him when she needed someone. She knew for sure that she fell in his love after a 3 years of friendship and after his many tries to convince her that he had true feelings for her. It was finally a relationship