- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here goes chapter 8, hope ya'll like it and leave me some comments. Also, i'm going to have some more stories up real soon.

LOVELY TEMPTATION

Chapter Eight

Author: Jackie Q

Pairing: Kevin and Nick

Disclaimer: This story is totally fiction. I do not know any of the members of Backstreet Boys and I’m not implying that any of the member is a homosexually. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. What every a man and another man those on his own time is his business.

_____________________________________________________________

Arriving in London proved to be a big hassle. You see, Nick isn’t really for waking up early at all and so it was always troubling whenever I had to get him up. When we had gotten to the airport, I had to keep waking him up every time, it was weird that he had gotten more sleep then me, but was falling asleep at this very moment.

“Has anyone seen my black sweater?” asked Howie. He had turned his bag upside down and all his stuff was all over the planes floor.

AJ was quick to respond. “No.” Okay, weird.

“Me and Nick haven’t seen it.” I answer.

“Maybe its in another bag.” said Brian.

“No, because I always put my sweaters in here. Gosh, I hope I didn’t leave it back in Canada.”

He continue to look, making a shocked gasp. “Now, I can’t find my freaking silk blue underwear. I only wore those two times, this sucks!”

“Worst case scenario?” I asked.

“I left them back in Germany.”

“They were stolen by a crazed fan.” said Brian.

“A voodoo witch doctor has them and is using them to create an army of Howie zombies” said Nick.

“Oh man, I hope none of that’s true. Especially the zombie one.” said Howie.

I notice that due out the conversation, AJ was being very quite, but every now and then I would see him tense up a bit and look away. Strange, very strange. I looked away for a bit to see Hunter enter the room, whistle to himself. It took all the strength that I had in me, not to just go over there and knock that smirk off his face. He always has to be smiling, its annoying!

“Hello, everyone, hope you enjoyed your flight, I know I did. Hope you did alright, Nicky.” He ruffled Nick’s hair, putting his arm around him, pulling him into a hug. That’s when I almost went ape shit. Brian and Howie had to hold me back.

“Let go of him now Hunter!!” I screamed.

“What? Why? Share him Kevin, its rude to keep him to yourself.” That’s when the whole room just grew quiet. This was a first, he never acted out on his sick fantasy about my Nicky, I grabbed Nick and pulled him away from Hunter, glaring at him.

“Why are you here anyway?” I asked.

“Because its my job, remember?”

Smart ass, why this guy was with us, is beyond me. Since he has been here, he hasn’t written a damn thing, just been drooling over my Nicky since the moment he met him. He came off being nice and funny, but I didn’t trust the guys as far as I could throw him.

He continue to touch Nick, even though Nick would move away from him. Finally I had enough and grabbed Hunter by the throat. “If you don’t stop right now, I’ll throw your ass out this window so fucking quick it won’t even be funny.” I pushed him back, he was looking at me like I had gone crazy but I didn’t care, he deserved it, if he wasn’t such an asshole, we probably could have been friends…..yeah right and Pam Anderson’s breast sizes is real.

He did back off, but it didn’t stop him from looking at Nick, or making sexual remarks. Even Brian got tied of him. “You either shut up or I’ll shut you up.”

Brian: two points.

Hunter: zero. That’s how it should be.

Later that day we had to go to this interviewer, who was known for being very straight forward with his questions and didn’t so any kind of mercy when asking them. He was a British version of Howard Stern. His name I think is Kenny Pezos, don’t really get the whole name thing.

Actually, we did have some kind of a conversation about, that’s what we do when we’re really bored.

When we had gone to the studios, we were taken aback by the audience. They were a lot different from the audience that we were use to, they were a lot older, maybe around my age, and there were mostly men in the audience.

When were about to go out one of the backstage people took Nick aside, saying that he need to talk to him a bit, something about the wrong clothes. I watched him take him in the back. “Where’s Nick going?” asked Brian.

“I’m not sure that guy said something about him wearing the wrong clothes.” then another stagehand ushered us back into our dressing room, saying we were all wearing the wrong thing, which I thought was weird since these were our normal clothes.

When I saw what they wanted us to wear I almost had a freaking heart attack. It was a mesh black top, with tight black jeans. I looked over at AJ who had also had a mesh top and black pants. It seem to be what all of us had to wear. “There not serious are they?” asked Howie.

“I think they are.” said Brian. “I didn’t think this was that kind of show.” I said.

AJ had already taken off his shirt and started to put on the mesh top, of course out of all the people, he would be totally cool with all of this. I have never even wore a mesh top, let alone anything mesh at all. As I was putting on my new clothes, I realize something, what would Nick be wearing? Oh god, Nick didn’t like to wear things that shown all of his body, he is a very shy kid when it comes to that stuff, so I can only imagine.

Wait! Don’t do that Kevin, you go thinking about Nick in hardly there clothes, then I’ll be showing more then I would like to be shown.

When we had gotten back to our places, waiting to be called out, I heard someone come up from behind us. I turned around, knowing that it wasn’t Nick, but that son of a bitch, Hunter, why was it that he was always here? It wasn’t like he was actually doing his job.

He looked at us, at first he didn’t say anything, but then he started laughing his head off, pointing and clutching his stomach. “You all look like some gay dancing group. Oh man, I know a few men who would just love to see you guys at there door step.”

“Oh be quiet.” said Brian. If that were me, I wouldn’t have been so nice about the shutting up part.

“Oh, don’t be that way, you guys look hot.” he stopped talking and looked around. “Where’s Nick?”

“Um, here I am.” we all turned and gasped.

Standing in front of us, was my angel. He was trying to cover himself, but wasn’t doing that good of a job at it. He had a black spike collar, with a tag that read puppy on it. Little black leather shorts and a thing that look like a suspenders that crossed against his chest. He even had a leash to finish the look off.

I didn’t say anything. I just stared at him, moving slowly towards him, it was like he was a bright light and I was the moth and I just had to be near him. He look so hot, but still looked innocent at the same time. He looked at him, still trying to cover himself. I touch the collar and tugged on the leash. I started getting ideas, things that I wanted to do to him.

I snapped out of it, when I heard Brian clear his throat. “Um, when your done molesting Nick, we need to get ready to go out there.”

I blushed along with Nick, he looked down at his feet, and I moved back a few feet.

“Okay guys, get ready to go out in ten seconds.” said a stagehand.

We stood on the side, watching the very flamboyant host, wearing a weird color latex looking red suite and a funky hat. “Now gentlemen and fairies, we have a special guest tonight, actually, we have five of them. Each of them are just good enough to eat, especially the youngest one. Give it up for the Backstreet Boys!!”

When we all went out, the crowd went crazy, you would have thought that we were at a strip joint or something. I was feeling actually uncomfortable. Wow, now I know how Nick feels. We waved to the crowed, smiling like we were train seals or something.

We all took our seats, trying to get comfortable, but really how could you when your wearing skin tight leather pants?

“So, fellows, tell me how do you like the clothes? Its something I thought up a couple of weeks ago, I mean if your gonna have such hot men come by then way not have them dress to how our audience is known to dressing, am I right?”

The crowd went even more crazy, shouting out that they agree with what ever this guy said.

“Um, the clothes, are um, nice?” Howie was lying through his teeth.

“Oh I’m so glad. How about the rest of you? Kevin?”

“Feels like a second skin.” I simple say. I didn’t want to get into a whole thing about it like I usually do at interviews.

“And AJ, Brian, you guys feel the same.”

They just nodded and mutter some yes. I watched AJ, who had his eyes looking down at the floor, but would some times look over at Howie. Mm, so the plot thickens.

“And Nick, sweet puppy Nick, you look smashing.”

Nick blush looking down at his hands. He smiled shyly at Kenny. He looked over at me, before he answered. “Um, I think its okay.”

“Okay? Just okay?” asked Kenny.

“I don’t want to be rude, its just that I’m not use to showing his much skin.” said Nick.

That’s when Kenny stood up and grabbed Nick’s hand, dragging him out of the seat, he made him face the audience. “Nicky, there is nothing to be shy about, you have a lovely figure, doesn’t boys?”

The answer him when whistle and hoots and all that stuff. I could see from where I was seating that Nick was starting to turn a bright red. He was shaking a little bit, his eyes darting left and right. “My boy, your shaking like a leaf, don’t be scared, we’re all friends here. You shouldn’t be so shy, your body is quite lovely at this age. Soft, slightly tan, but still a lightly pale, beautiful blonde flowing hair, that looks like it shines in the sun, bright blue eyes that are the shade of the ocean. You make every girl and boy scream there heads off when ever they see you.”

Kenny had Nick pressed against his chest and was now talking lower into his ear. “You are a diamond among rubies, your everything a girl or guy,” he made it so that Nick faced him, “Could want.”

Suddenly everything started to feel as though everything was moving in slow motion. Kenny pulled Nick closer and planted one big huge kiss right on Nick. I jumped up shocked, Howie and Brian gasped, and I could here AJ curse under his breath. The audience gasped and Nick pulled back, flushed in the face and tears forming in his eyes.

He looked over at me, then at the audience, he covered his mouth, and took off running for backstage.

I didn’t even hesitate, I took off after him, with the guys right behind me.