- Text Size +
With the start of a new week, Kristy seemed to bounce with joy. Danielle was definitely coming home this week and she would officially get to start her new plan. Already Danielle was refusing to believe anything Kevin was telling her that differed from what she already told her.
Kevin was already turning to Kristy for comfort, the one link to Danielle's past that Danielle was accepting. He allowed her to comfort him and he was starting to tell Kristy his fears and worries about Danielle's amnesia and what was going to happen if she never got her memory back. He was worried about leaving, but knew he was leaving her in good hands, though he knew that their wedding was going to be put on hold indefinitely.

Kristy had a hard time keeping Danielle's mother and Kevin away from the apartment, pleading with them to leave things to her, that she knew what she was doing and everything was going to be all right.

Kristy smirked to herself, everything was going to be all right, she was finally going to get Kevin and Danielle was not going to make her sick with her goodness anymore.

A soft knock brought Kristy out of her thoughts.

"Hello?" she called out.

"Kristy, it's me, Tracy." The voice behind the door called. "I need to see her apartment before she gets here if I am going to be a convincing friend."

Kristy sighed knowing that she needed the twits help, but despising the fact that she did. Unlocking the door, she opened it wide to the girl behind the door.

"Well, you do have a brain hidden behind that mess of hair."

Tracy made a face at Kristy behind her back and followed her inside taking in the view. "What did it look like before?" She asked noting the leather furniture with exotic, sexual art hanging on the wall.

"Well, there were paintings by Monet, and Renoir and other impressionist artists that made me sick every time I saw them, they were way to fluffy."

Tracy shook her head deciding now was not a good time to mention that she loved paintings by Renoir. "So what did you do with all of her stuff?"

Kristy shrugged, "well since I am going to be living here with her to help her, all her stuff is in my apartment." She shuddered slightly, "good thing I don't have to see all that stuff every day I think I would go mad if I had to." A laugh escaped her lips, which made her sound mad already to Tracy.

"So when do you expect her here?"

"I will be leaving to pick her up in a few minutes, she asked me to be the one to pick her up and drive her home. Good thing too, wouldn't want someone else to see my decorations." She smiled as she looked around.

"Now have you prepared yourself?" Kristy asked.

Tracy nodded. "I've read the background at least fifty times and memorized several things. I've been her friend for three years; we met at a club and dated for a few months. The sex was great between us, but I valued her more as a friend then a lover so we broke up. Our bond was great and we stayed friends for all these years giving each other our opinions on who we are dating or just, as you put it, fucking."

Kristy applauded, "Very nice."

Tracy smiled, she was happy to finally be recognized for doing something well.

"Now leave!" Kristy commanded so harshly that it made Tracy jump. "I have things I need to finish before I get Danielle."

Tracy nodded and took left the apartment leaving Kristy to put the final changes on the apartment and to her plan.

*****

Kristy arrived at the hospital with minutes to spare. Kevin was sitting close to Danielle who was sitting in a wheelchair in the waiting room waiting for Kristy to arrive.

"Danielle, I have to go away to work." Kevin was telling her. "I will keep you in my prayers for a speedy recovery and I hope that you get your memory back." He paused apparent that he wanted to tell her that he loved her, but was unsure how she would take it. After their few days together, Danielle warmed up to Kevin and joked around with him being friendly.

Kristy did not like what she saw between the two when she came into the room. She was acting like her normal self. Kristy thought on several occasions that Danielle regained her memory and all was lost, but she sighed internally when they assured her that she had not regained any of her lost memories.

"How are you today Danielle?" She asked cheerfully.

"I'm in some pain from having to sit in the chair, but other then that I think I'm going to be okay." She smiled at Kristy then towards Kevin, not something Kristy wanted to see at all.

Kevin helped Danielle in the car, something Kristy was not sure she could have managed on her own. She hugged Kevin as thanks. "I'll take good care of our girl." She said soothingly. "When you come back you'd never know that anything happened."

Kevin nodded trying to smile. "I hope that is so, I love her so much Kristy."

She nodded in response, holding in the retching feeling. She watched Kevin get in his own vehicle and drive off before climbing into the drivers' seat of her own.

"The trip shouldn't take long, and then we will get you comfortable on your couch watching a movie and eating some non-hospital pizza." She smiled at Danielle through the rearview mirror.

They arrived at the apartment complex promptly and Kristy assisted Danielle back into the chair and then looked towards the stairs to Danielle's apartment in dread. "How am I supposed to get you up those?" She asked Danielle.

"Hello." A voice called out. "Danielle, it's so good to you see you, you are looking quite well." Tracy lied, she never met Danielle before and she certainly was not prepared for the look of her after the few pictures she caught in magazines and online. "I was so excited to see you that I decided to visit now, plus if you were as bad as Kristy was saying, I thought you could use some help getting up the stairs."

Kristy gave a small smile to Tracy over Danielle's head. "That was a good idea Tracy, thanks for thinking ahead."

Danielle looked at the new face. "Hi," She said unsure of herself. "Are you one of my friends?"

Tracy nodded, "For three years now."

The two girls wheeled Danielle to the bottom of the stairs, helped her stand and then supported her as she limped slowly up the stairs. Kristy opened the apartment door and let her in, a small gasp escaped Danielle's mouth as she looked around.

"Here you are, home sweet home." She smiled at Danielle.

"I didn't think it would look like this." She said mouth agape taking in the black leather couch, the black chairs and leopard print rug. She let out another gasp as she saw some of the erotic paintings on the wall. "I thought I would have more flowers." She said meekly.

Tracy and Kristy, as if cued, laughed at the comment. "You really don't like paintings of flowers," Tracy chimed in.

Kristy eyed Tracy carefully and then let her face smile. "Now let's get you set up on the couch, you can pick a movie from your collection," She pointed to the paper with the movie titles on it, "and I will order the pizza. We'll call this the ultimate girls' night in, and we will make sure it's full of memories from your past as well Danielle." Kristy winked at Tracy as they set Danielle up on the couch, then she moved into the kitchen letting out a soft laugh, her plan was going how she planned so far.