- Text Size +
When they arrived back at Danielle's apartment, Kristy took Danielle into her room and gave her some pain pills mixed with a bit of a sleeping pill hoping to knock her out for a good while. After this afternoon, Kevin would just fall into her arms and she will finally win the battle. Kevin will finally be hers. She knew that there was no way he could resist her now that Danielle crushed his heart. Guys were easy to pick up and screw in this condition.
Kristy went into the living room and sat watching television for a while. After about 30 minutes, she got up and peeked in on Danielle to find that the pills took effect and she was sleeping.

Quietly, so not to wake Danielle, Kristy went into the bathroom and changed her clothing from what she was wearing into a low cut top and a short tight skirt. She left her panties in the restroom deciding she would have no need for them later. Carefully she applied her make up and tousled her hair giving it somewhat messy look. She took one look at herself and smiled at her reflection.

"There will be no way that man will be able to resist me now." She chuckled smugly and quietly grabbed her keys, her purse and left the apartment.

The drive over to Kevin's tortured Kristy, the very thought of that man touching her, caressing her and giving her pleasure left her thighs moist and she knew that when she arrived she would not be able to wait long to get him into bed.

She approached the gate to his housing development and flashed Danielle's pass at the guard. "Here to see Kevin Richardson." She winked at the guard, leaned down slightly waiting for him to let her in.

"And your name would be, ma'am?" He asked looking at his log sheet of expected visitors.

"Danielle Fitzsimmons, Kevin's fiancée."

"I don't know who you think you are fooling, but you are not Danielle. I've met her on several occasions and you are definitely not her."

Damn, she thought to herself, this guard actually knew the bitch.

"Well I'm a friend of Kevin's I swear, I'm just here to cheer him up, if you know what I mean."

"Ma'am I have never known Mr. Richardson to hire a woman of ill repute." He turned his back to her and turned back around to her, phone in hand. "Now if you tell me who you are, I can ring you in to Mr. Richardson and ask him if he knows you and is expecting you, or you can turn around now before I call the police."

Kristy sighed, she did not want to ruin the surprise, but if it was the only way she could quench this desire was to give the guard her real name then she supposed it was the only way.

"Fine, fine. My name is Kristy Spencer; I'm a friend of Kevin and Danielle." She waited while the guard called Kevin's place and waited for his answer.

"Yes sir, I'll tell her that, thank you." The guard finished his conversation then turned to Kristy. "He told me to let you know that he will let you in, but next time, just call him and let him know you are coming over, he is more then willing to let you visit."

Kristy nodded her head. "Sorry for the deception sir, I didn't think anyone would mind my little white lie." She smiled at the guard moving just enough to let her skirt inch up allowing the guard to view the very top of her thighs.

"I expect you to tell the truth when coming into this housing development from now on Miss." He tipped the brim of his cap at her and then pushed the button to open the gates. "Have a nice day."

Kristy pushed the accelerator and started to move forward, "He's got to be gay." She glanced in her rearview mirror and watched the guard go back into his booth totally unfazed by her.

She pulled into Kevin's driveway and got out of her car. Slowly she made her way to the door and knocked. Kevin appeared at the door a few seconds later.

"Why the lie?" Was the first thing he said. Kristy was sure that he didn't even look at her when he asked.

"I was worried about you and I didn't know any other way that they would let me in." She looked at Kevin innocently and waited to be allowed inside.

"Well I suppose I can forgive you this time." He smiled. Now that his initial worry was past he looked Kristy from head to toe. "You have a hot date tonight?" He smirked and opened the door wider to let her inside.

"You could say that." She smirked smugly; sure that he could not see her face.

She took a seat on the couch and patted the spot next to her. "I came to talk about this afternoon."

Kevin's face froze and he moved like a robot to the couch, plopped down and dropped his head into his hands.

"What was that Kristy? Why did she remember something that has not happened?" He shook his head and looked at her with pleading eyes. "What has she said to you?"

"I don't know where that came from Kevin, all she would tell me was that she remembered you." She inched closer to him taking on of his hands in hers. "I swear I had no idea that she was going to say what she did."

Kevin wiped his eyes and looked at Kristy. "Did she say anything after lunch?"

Kristy shook her head, "No she went straight to sleep."

Kevin sighed and looked towards the clock. "I'm at a loss of what to do, she's been in my life for so long. I suppose I could call one of the guys and he can come over, watch a movie and order pizza with me. That way your big night isn't interrupted."

Kristy moved so she was kneeling on the couch next to Kevin. "If I leave, my night will be ruined." Carefully she took Kevin's hand making sure he kept it in his lap and then swung her leg over him so that she was straddling Kevin. Slowly she sat on his hand letting him feel her.

Kevin's eyes widened at this movement and quickly jerked his hand out from under her.

"Ooooooh that felt good." She leaned closer to Kevin's face. "Do it again." She whispered kissing his lips softly.

"I can't do this with you." He pushed Kristy away. "Danielle…"

"Danielle doesn't remember you Kevin; she basically broke up with you. I am here to comfort you." She took his hand that felt her and put his index finger in her mouth sucking on it slightly.

Kevin watched the girl sitting on his lap, half in wonder, and half in desire. He always found Kristy attractive but her personality was not attractive to him. She was so opposite Danielle he often wondered how they became best friends.

Meanwhile, Kristy moved off Kevin's lap and kneeled in front of him forcing the button on his jeans open then pulling the zipper down. Kevin moved away from her as much as possible, trying to keep Kristy's hands away from where she was aiming.

"I don't think we should," Kevin tried to stop her again. "What if Danielle recovers her memory and we have done this? Wouldn't you feel bad? Wouldn't you feel guilty?"

Kristy looked up at Kevin while she continued to kneel. "Why should I feel bad, we both have needs and desires? Besides, if her memory does come back, we don't have to tell her what we've been up to together."

Cautiously she crawled closer to Kevin's zipper, stuck her hand through the hole, and searched for the hole in his boxers, her hand settling on what she was searching for. "There's the big fella." She smirked at Kevin.

Kevin jumped at her touch, but was unable to disguise his desire.

"See I know how much you want me." She laughed moving her head closer to his crotch.

His pent up desires were too strong to hold Kristy off and he allowed her to begin pleasuring him. His slight moans and groans were all the encouragement Kristy needed.

"Oh…." Kevin moaned, "Danielle," It was subtle and quiet, but Kristy heard it none-the-less.

"Danielle?" Kristy stopped what she was doing and looked at Kevin. "Danielle? Here I am doing this for you and you are still thinking about her?" Her anger showed, but there was still a hint of longing in her voice.

"Kristy, you should go." Kevin said in finality. "I don't think this ever could ever work between us, I told you that the first night we met. We are just two completely different people."

"I suggest you change your mind." Kristy spat back.

"It's not something I can just change my mind at a whim about. I am in love with Danielle and there is nothing you can do to change that."

"Is that a dare?" Kristy asked icily

"Kristy I love Danielle and until I know for sure that she will never be the same I will be true to her."

Kristy finally stood and wiped the sides of her mouth. "Well it's apparent that you need someone to help with some of your sexual tension maybe you should reconsider."

Kevin shook his head and pointed to the door.

Kristy looked at Kevin with a shocked expression on her face. "I'm sorry, but please don't be mad. Please understand that I still want to be friends and there for each other during this hard time. It's been so long since I've comforted anyone without using sex that I'm unsure of what to do." She tried desperately to make it sound like she was somewhat a victim in the whole thing as well.

Kevin stared at her for a few minutes thinking about what she did and said this evening. Finally, he spoke. "Fine, for Danielle's sake, in the long run, I will omit this from any conversation."

Kristy quickly pecked Kevin on the cheek and turned towards the door. "Thanks Kevin, I would hate for there to be any awkward feelings between us if Danielle gets her memory back." With that, Kristy walked out the door.

The sun was starting to set as she got into her car and blasted her radio. "Damn!" she shook her head. "He loved the head I was giving, but shit, he still only thinks about Danielle." She turned her car towards Danielle's apartment and floored it plotting and planning how to reach Kevin the slow way to make him hers.