- Text Size +
Danielle sighed in satisfaction as she woke in Kevin's arms. She loved feeling this way; she loved the feeling of his arms wrapped around her as she sleeps. Quietly she turned her head towards the clock; it was flashing 12:00. She gasped and threw Kevin's arms off her.
She ran to her dresser and picked up her watch. "Kevin wake up!" She shouted across the room.

She rummaged through her dresser pulling out clean undergarments for the day. "Oh we are so running late."

"What's wrong?" Kevin asked groggily from the bed.

"We are late for our meeting with the minister." Quickly her clothes were off and she was stepping into her clean clothes. She piled her hair on top of her head and she sprayed her perfume quickly over herself. "No time for a shower, get up and get dressed." She called out as she ran into the kitchen pouring two glasses of milk.

Danielle drained her glass quickly and took the other to Kevin. "Here, to get something in your stomach." She watched as he drained his glass, then she took it away and put both in the dishwasher.

Ten minutes later, they were on their way to meet with the minister they reserved to say their wedding months ago. They were going to discuss the readings they wanted, and the vows they each prepared.

For the short time they were with the minister, Danielle felt calm, letting the memory of her threat disappear. After the meeting, they went to grab some lunch, then decided they should get some boxes and start packing Danielle up for the move.

They unlocked the door and stepped inside shocked at what they saw all around them. Chairs were tossed over; dishes were broken on the kitchen floor. Large slits on the couch showed whoever was in was out to be as cruel as possible with her stuff. Cautiously they made their way into her bedroom.

Leave him be!

Kevin gasped as he saw the words written on the wall behind her bed. "Who would do this?"

"I'll give you one guess Kevin." She replied.

"Your stalker?"

"You're brilliant." She spat out sarcastically.

"No need to be a smartass about it."

Danielle shook her head at the mess. "Well I doubt I'll get my full deposit back on this place now." She sighed heavily as she noticed the window was smashed out and glass was all over the floor.

"Well no time like the present to start packing and cleaning the apartment." Kevin smirked.

Danielle glared slightly at Kevin before moving carefully to the bed. "This is just disgusting," she pointed out the filthy sheets. "What in the world did they use to make these sheets this dirty?"

Kevin came over and peered at the sheets. "It looks like a mixture of ketchup and chocolate ice cream."

"Well whatever it is, it made a mess and looks disgusting." Danielle shook her head in disbelief. "Well I will just toss those sheets out, I suppose."

The two spent the remainder of the day packing up Danielle's stuff and cleaning the apartment.

"I feel bad, making you clean and pack on your weekend off." Danielle said as they sat on the couch during a break.

"Honey, I really don't mind doing this with you." He pulled her close and kissed the top of her head. "Tomorrow we will start moving the boxes to my house."

*****

Kristy sat alone in her dark apartment; the only light came from the small table next to the chair and the television across from her. Newspapers and magazines were spread out in front of her, scraps on the floor, scissors in her hand. She searched for the perfect letters to make her note. She was careless with her last note; some of the letters might be able to be compared to hers. She needed to be more careful this time.

Right now Tracy would be on some errand that Kristy sent her on to keep her out of the way. Tracy would become a good patsy, but there was no way that Kristy was going to share her victory or her spoils with that little Backstreet Boys fan.

Tomorrow night she would set her actual plan into motion. She would drop off the note telling Danielle where to meet her in order to stop the threats, to end the torment she might feel.

Kristy cackled to herself at the thought of Danielle showing up and the torment that would follow. She glanced swiftly to the bookshelf where the faint light glowed on the spines. 'The Art of Torture' and 'Tortures of Old' jumped out at her and she smiled to herself.

*****

Something about Kristy seemed off to Tracy. She felt the same about Kevin's fiancé, but there was something more to the tone in which Kristy talked about Danielle.

She stood inside the club and looked around. She didn't understand why she had to scout out clubs. She was told a bit about the plan, but not enough that she really felt apart of it. She shook her head wondering why she even decided to join with this Kristy girl in the first place. She had a feeling that something terrible was going to happen to her for participating in Kristy's plan. She didn't understand why, if she had these feelings, she continued to help.

She sighed as she stood in a far corner watching the movement in the club. There were many people dressed in leather holding whips, slashing at someone's calves as they walked past another person.

Tracy cringed with every snap she heard. What kind of person would come to a place like this? She wondered.

A streak of light entered the room and all eyes turned towards the front door, craning their necks to see who the new person to join their world was. Tracy let out a small gasp as she watched Kristy advance towards her, hips swinging. She was outfitted head to toe in red leather. Her mini skirt barely covering all it should, and her tank top pushing her breasts together giving her the appearance of a larger chest then she really had.

Red leather gloves stopped just short of her elbows, her boots just below the knee. A knotted leather whip dangled on her wrist and every so often, she would grab it and smack it lightly across her own thigh.

"Don't you just love this place?" She grinned at Tracy.

Her jaw continued to hang open in shock.

"You like?" Kristy asked and turned herself around so Tracy could view her whole outfit.

Tracy nodded at Kristy and turned her head quickly away to look at the others still watching her. "Do you come here with Danielle?"

Kristy let out a laugh that seemed to carry through the whole club. "She would not be caught dead in a place like this."

"Then why did you send me here?"

Kristy leaned against the bar and smirked, shrugging slightly at Tracy. "I thought you might enjoy it here."

"So then this isn't the club we are going to be meeting Danielle in?" Tracy questioned.

"Oh heavens no, I just brought you here to get you laid." An evil laugh escaped Kristy's mouth as she noticed Tracy's' shocked face.