- Text Size +
A/N: Welcome readers to an all new chapter of this beloved story. Now enough of me, you all the deal drop a review and bring a smile upon me and Ana’s face. Thanks. Until later bye!

“Contributions of Dilemma”

**~Chapter Twenty-Seven- Reality Check~**

Jamelet explodes in a fit of giggles as Ana crashes into the grass blades with the laughter of the Alison and Paige. A few feet away, Jamelet craned her neck to see five more shadows in the far distance. Natalie and A.J. along with Summer and Kimberly race up to catch up with the others. Rose tackles Ana as Kimberly tugs on Kevin’s arm in excitement. Everyone squeals at the sight of one another and each fall into a never ending embrace.

Brian runs to Alison and picks her up in a hug, twirling the girl around in a circle laughing in joy. The early morning sunlight touches the sky, letting everyone know that day is on the way. Jamelet watches the group in a peaceful image.

“So this is it huh?” Nick asks, his sapphire eyes glittering in excitement as he passes his snowy fingers through his blonde spikes.

“Yup.” Natalie says simply, her dark coffee eyes amused with gladness.

Ana gazes confused from the grassy ground she lied on as Alison and Paige tickle her.

Brian asks what was on Howie’s, Jamelet, Ana’s, Kevin’s mind, “Free of what? CAPPA?”

“Thanks to you B! CAPPA didn’t want use anymore. With Cyrus out the picture, we were let go from the whole project!” A.J. states, his chocolate eyes wide with glee.

Jamelet raises her hands, stepping into the middle of Brian and A.J. “Uh, guys, how can CAPPA just let you go like that? There’s something not right with that.”

“Who the hell cares?! We’re free! That’s all that matters now. Why are you so concerned with the remains of CAPPA? It’s over! We won and that’s all there is to it!” Nick states loudly, bouncing around in glee with Rose in his arms. His smile spreading over his face.

Jamelet shrugs her shoulders, “Ok geez man, I was just concerned that’s all. I mean they let ya go just like that after Cyrus’s death. I guess we’re fine then right?” She stares at Natalie who is beaming in happiness.

“Yeah, we have nothing to worry about! Both of them are dead and the soldiers are done. With no leader to guide them, their nothing but a big mess.” Summer states calmly, her honeysuckle locks blowing in the warm breeze softly.

Ana giggles, whispering into Alison’s ear, “You heard that. Nothing to worry about girls. Especially since I’m here!”

Howie smiles, his heart rate beating calmly. Suddenly as if instincts were on high alert, he feels goose bumps trace down his spine. He could sense something was not right. In fact his body was telling him the whole freedom thing: is just too coincidental. Howie rubs his arms together as if he was cold and watches the happy scenery in front of him as if in slow motion.

Jamelet could sense Howie felt the evil coming, cause she feels it too. CAPPA was still around, now the question is to convince the others that they truly still are in danger.
~*~

Cyrus chuckles as he runs his finger over the length of the silver pistol. “So wait.” He states in between his laughter, “Tell me again, how happy they were?”

The young soldier shifts in his seat as he looks at his boss before him. Cyrus taps on the thick mahogany desk with his fingers gently as the soldier beams happily.

The soldier smiles and runs his fingers through his thick red hair, “It’s exactly the way you planned it Cyrus! I mean they’re all in the field right now as we speak. They’re all thinking they’re free! All we need is to pull the last card out and get them!”

Cyrus smirks and rolls his eyes, “Just like them. I guess we should call Steeles to inform him. He’ll be pleasantly surprise!”

The soldier smiles and picks up his pistol, “I’ll get the army ready. The general is setting up the equipments with the troop. We’ll move out shortly once you give us the cue.”

Cyrus nods his head smiling and picks up the black mobile phone, speed dialing Steeles number.

The soldier stands up and leaves the office, eagerly awaiting for the plan to unfold.
~*~

Steeles grunts and struggles to stand up from kneeling on the floor as the phone rings. He wipes his hands on a wet towel, eying the chalked symbol on the wooden planks. “Soon, my ice princess, soon. You and all your friends will give me the power I need to rule the world. And they say it can’t be done.” He whispers to himself as his cold eyes stares at the ringing phone on the wall. Grabbing it, he laughs when he hears Cyrus’s voices.

“Well Cyrus I assume you call for good news, eh?” He says as he grabs a small ivory candle in his hands.

Cyrus states happily the plan is in full effect now, “In a few, I’m sending out the soldiers to capture them. This will be grand. I say we hold a party after their demise to congrats each other on this wondrous tactic.”

“Will do. We’ll talk later. I’m getting ready to set the opening. These powers will be amazing.” Steeles states, a menacing scowl covering his face.

Cyrus smiles and hangs up the phone as Steeles fingers the white candle.

Steeles laughs and states bye, hanging up the phone with a grin on his face. He kneels back down and places the candle in the center of the symbol that will open the keys to ruling. “Some say it’s a story, I say its reality. The powers will be mine and I’ll win the heart of that frozen chick if it’s the last thing I do.” And with that, he rubs his hands together and smiles, gazing at the early dawn emerging from the dark skies.
~**~

**~To Be Continued…~**