[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: **FORMERLY "Remember the Music"**

What happens when the beloved tale of Cinderella finds itself in the middle of the major corporations of the music industry? Cinderella, herself, is caught trying to save her father's company from the evil grasp of her poisonous stepmother. At the same time, the pretty, unpretentious window-washer has caught the eye of two top-level execs, including one who'd been her best friend in the deep, dark past that neither remembers. Amidst the twists and turns of a corporate merger, an arranged marriage, and more family ties to deal with than she can handle, will she be able to choose and hold onto her Prince Charming?
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Brian, Group, Nick
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 16
Completed: Yes
Word count: 46744
Read: 28592
Published: 11/03/06
Updated: 09/06/07

1. Prologue by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (1339 words)
As if I needed to start another story, right? This story has been bouncing around my head for a while, and had initially started as an AU in the 1600s. I changed my mind and some of the characters and here it is! I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to review!

2. Just Another Day at Work by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (1925 words)
hey there! if you're confused after this chapter, it's okay. don't worry, you'll find out about everyone's interconnected-ness in the next few chapters. it's why they call the beginning of the story an exposition. thanks for reading and don't forget to review!

3. Plans and Accidents by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (2646 words)

4. With Friends by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (3240 words)
I'm baaaaaaaack! I hope you enjoy the next chapter of this tale!

5. Surprises by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (2788 words)

6. Nerves by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (3474 words)
Surprise! Wow, it's been quite a while since I updated this story, but, alas, school work and miscellaneous craziness got in the way. If you didn't read the chapter before this one, make sure you do...or else you'll be a little lost in this one. Anyhoo, thanks for reading and i hope everyone had a wonderful week of holidays! Happy New Year!

7. Frustration by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (3044 words)

8. Something Different by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (3737 words)

9. The Next Step by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (3097 words)
I promise, things are going to get rolling a little more quickly now...at least, i hope they will! Enjoy!

10. Love's Labors... by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (1981 words)
Oh. My. God. NO! Yes! It's a brand-new chapter of this story! I know, I had to pinch myself, too, to make sure this was really happening LOL And, as I update this, there is another chapter more than halfway finished, too!

The one difference that is definitely apparent, though, for the rest of this story, is the length of the chapters. I decided if they were shorter, I'd be able to update quicker. So, here you go! Enjoy, oh faithful readers!

11. And the Truth Shall Set You Free... by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (2430 words)
Here's the next one! I've got at least two and a half more chapters already finished after this chapter, so updates will come soon!

12. Secrets in the Night by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (2817 words)
I promised this story would get moving, and I hope this chapter proves it LOL. Thanks to Kelly for all the great feedback on this one, and your concerns were duly noted *winks* Enjoy!

13. Mornings After by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (3127 words)
I know it feels like Laurel and Brian should know who each other are by now...but New York is a HUGE city, so any similarities between the people they used to know could've been interpreted as coincidence by both of them LOL Anyway, I promise, all will start to come together now...

14. Fairy Godsiblings by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (3683 words)
Yay for a new chapter!! This one's dedicated to all of you who have stuck to this story this whole time! It's almost over (only 3 chapters to go!), and that makes me a little sad. But, yay for more updates!

15. A Night to Remember by starbeamz2 [ - ] (3615 words)
OH MY GOD. NO WAY. I know, I can't believe it either, but here it is! A brand,spanking new chapter of this story. It's really all thanks to Kelly, for who I really wanted to finish this story...and I have! There's one more chapter after this and then it's over! So, enjoy this one, and thanks for sticking by this story as it gets written in fits and starts! Enjoy!

16. Epilogue by starbeamz2 [ - ] (3801 words)
Aaaaaand we're finally finished! I can't believe sixteen chapters took ten months to write, but it's finally done! Thanks for everyone who stuck by this story, and I hope you enjoy the ending!