- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yes, more. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lana & story idea, as usual. Mirage Studios owns everything TMNT related. Thank-you!

Props to: ~Jeff Wiebe from Starbuck School, Starbuck, MB ~ Grade 7 ~ He wrote the pizza poem Michaelangelo recites ~ it was published in A Celebration of Young Poets ~.

Morning.....

"I'm telling you Leo," Michaelangelo began, "leave the pizza ordering to me."

"Why should I?"

"Must I recite the ever so famous Pizza poem?"

"What famous pizza poem?"

"This one...."

Pepperoni, Hawaiian, Meat lovers So many different kinds. Boston royal, Cheese, Vegetarian, So many pizzas I can't decide. Great north, Canadian, Triple cheese, So I let my brother choose, Until next time.

"Where did you get that from?" Leonardo demanded. "Don't tell me it's actually in a book."

"Actually, it is."

"What book?"

"My book," Michaelangelo grinned.

"Don't tell me Mikey recited his pizza poem again," Raphael groaned. "I've heard that poem so many times, I finally gave up and followed its order at the end just so he'd shut-up."

"Lana? Lana?" Donatello called. "Lana, where are you?"

"What's wrong Donnie?" Leonardo asked. "Why are you looking for Lana? She's still asleep, isn't she?"

"That's what I thought," Donatello started. "But when I checked her room she was gone and her bed was a mess."

"You don't think she wandered off in the middle of the night, do you?" Michaelangelo wondered.

"How the hell would she get out of her crib without help?" Raphael snapped. "Hmm? You ever think 'bout that Mikey?"

"Raph's gotta point," Leonardo said. "She wouldn't be able to get out without help."

"You don't think someone kidnapped her, do you?" Donatello fretted.

"Maybe Splinter took her somewhere?"

"Took who where?" Splinter asked as he entered the lair.

"Sensei, you wouldn't have happened to see Lana this morning, would you?" Leonardo queried.

"No. Why?"

"Oh, hell," Donatello groaned. "She was kidnapped then!"

"But by who?" Michaelangelo questioned. "No one knows we live here, except...."

"April," Raphael finished.

"That no good, conniving, stupid, lil' bitch," Donatello growled. "She's taken Lana to the cops!"

"Donatello, there is no need to call names unless you know if the facts are indeed true," Splinter scolded. "Now, why don't you calmly call April, and ask if she knows where Lana is."

"My bet would be an orphanage," Donatello muttered as he headed towards the kitchen to use the phone. "For April's sake, she sure as hell better not be."