- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Because I want something....Oh, Ashee....Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lana, & story idea. Mirage Studios owns everything else. Thank-you!

Meanwhile....

A man was spying on April's apartment, when she suddenly emerged from the building with a small child.

"Who the hell's the kid?" The man wondered. "I know she doesn't have any."

He decided to get a bit closer, to see what April was saying to make the child howl.

"For the last time!" April yelled. "You can't see Donatello!"

"Want Donnie!" The child shrieked. "Donnie!"

"Dammit Lana!" April screamed, as she smacked the child's bottom. "Be quiet!"

Lana wailed miserably, as she was literally dragged along.

"Since when do the turtles have a child?" The man thought. "Also, why would she take something from Donatello?"

"Donnie!" Lana whimpered. "Where you?"

"Lana, if I have to tell you again." April warned.

"Help!" Lana screeched. "Donnie! Help!"

"The poor child is scared out of her mind," the man concluded, as he saw April whack her backside again. "I think it's about time I stepped in."

The man very quickly approached April, with a scowl on his face, though it went unseen.

"April, leave the child alone."

"Shredder?" April gasped, as she pulled Lana closer to her. "What do you want?"

"For the child to be returned to Donatello."

"Since when the hell do you care about the turtles?"

"Since you've obviously dragged a poor, helpless child away from her beloved Donatello," Shredder snapped. "I may be cruel and somewhat heartless, but I'd never bring a child into my war with the turtles."

"You can't have her!" April spat, yanking on Lana's arm.

Lana yelped as she flew backwards.

Shredder grew mad, and angrily shoved April aside, thus making her lose her grip on Lana's hand.

"Hey!" April cried.

Shredder picked the child up and quickly disappeared from sight.

"Donnie!" Lana pleaded. "Pwease?"

"I'll take you to Donnie," Shredder told her. "I promise you'll see him soon."


A.N.: Will he keeps his promise?