- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yes, me again. Figured I'd post again & make y'all happy - no sense in y'all feeling miserable just 'cause I'm sick. Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: How many times must we go through this? I own Lana & story idea, nothing else - yet. Mirage Studios owns everything TMNT related. Thank-you!

Note: Yes, I am aware that I've written the turtles completely out of character - well, Donatello mostly & in later chapters, Michaelangelo. As for Leonardo & Raphael, I can't really remember. Lol.

Later that day....

"April doesn't have her," Leonardo concluded. "We've searched her apartment top to bottom, and even called her on the turtle com. If Lana had been with her, we would've found her here, or heard her when we called."

"Then where the hell is she?" Donatello shouted. "You don't just lose a toddler!"

He threw a vase across the room, and gave a sick lil' grin when it smashed up against the wall.

"See if April likes it when you mess with something that's hers," he snarled. "If she doesn't, I don't give a shit."

"Donnie, I know you're upset and all, but quit scaring Michaelangelo," Raphael stated. "You're not helping Lana by standing here and throwing things. Trust me. I ought to know that it never works."

Donatello sighed. "I know it doesn't Raph. I don't mean to scare Mikey either. I just feel so helpless, it hurts."

"Why don't we head back to the lair, and see if she's there," Leonardo suggested. "You never know, she could turn up on her own."

They all sighed, then headed back to the lair.

Shredder watched from his hiding spot as the turtles entered the sewers.

"Good thing I know which manhole they use the most. Hopefully they'll prove to be smart, and find her in the tunnel in which I left her."

He left once he saw that they were headed in the right direction.

"I'd follow them to their lair, but it wouldn't be fair to the child."

The four turtles walked through the sewer, each lost in their own thoughts. Suddenly they heard a small voice coming from a nearby tunnel.

"DONNIE!" The voice screamed. "DONNIE!"

They very quickly headed towards the area that the voice was coming from.

"Lana!" Donatello cried once he spotted her.

"Donnie!" Lana shrieked, running into his open arms.

"Oh, Lana, I was so worried," Donatello said softly. "Just where were you?"

"April Meanie," she replied. "No Donnie. Yell. Hit."

"She hit you?"

Lana nodded, and held up two fingers. "Dis many."

"Did April bring you here?"

"No," Lana shook her head. "Man. Nice. Bring Donnie."

"What did this man look like?"

"No face. Silver. Eyes dark. Cape."

"Shredder?" Leonardo said puzzled.

Lana nodded. "Like him."

The four brothers all looked at one another very much confused, but decided not to question it too much until they were home and had talked to Splinter."