- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ashee wants, Ashee gets. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lana & story idea. Mirage Studios owns everything else. Thank-you.

After Lana was put to bed....

"It just doesn't make sense, Sensei," Donatello said. "Why would Shredder help Lana find her way home?"

"That's not what's worrying me," Leonardo piped up. "What worries me, is that he knew where to leave her so we'd find her. She was close to home guys. Too close for comfort."

"My sons," Splinter began. "I know Shredder may be evil and has declared war upon us, but even he has common decency. I know Shredder; he would never bring a child into any war of his, unless done so by mistake."

"But how'd he know where to leave her?" Michaelangelo queried. "Only we know that tunnel's the halfway point from the manhole to here."

"Knowing old Shred-Head, he's probably followed April there numerous times," Raphael stated. "For all we know someone could've even followed us there."

"I would advice you to be more careful," Splinter replicated. "We do not want nor need someone finding our home."

"We'll be more careful Sensei," Leonardo rejoined loyally as he bowed. "We promise."

"Oh, quit sucking up Leo," Raphael snapped. "Splinter doesn't need a brown-noser."

"I'm not sucking up!" Leonardo protested. "I was showing some respect, which wouldn't hurt you to do every now and again."

"Whose gonna make me?" Raphael challenged. "You?"

"If I have to," Leonardo responded.

"Oh, yeah."

"Yeah."

The next thing they knew, Leonardo and Raphael were sparring in the den. Donatello left for his laboratory while Michaelangelo went to the kitchen for some more pizza. Meanwhile Splinter sat there and watched silently as his sons sparred. Finally he'd had enough and spoke.

"Leonardo, Raphael, stop this nonsense," he ordered.

They continued to fight.

"Stop now, or do ten flips instead," he told them. "I do not want you sparring in the den, should Lana wake up. I do not want her hearing your angry words."

"But Splinter!" Raphael cried. "He said I've no respect!"

Splinter thought a moment, then said, "If you must spar, take it to the practice room."

The two brothers nodded, then went to the practice room to get rid of their built up anger and energy.