- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Because Ashee demands it. Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lana, story idea, teacher, & her friends. Mirage Studios owns everything else. Thank-you.

Three years later....

"Donnie, I'm scared," Lana whispered. "What if they don't like me?"

"Don't be scared, Lana," Donatello smiled. "They'll like you."

"What if I get scared and get sick?"

"Then I'm sure the teacher will either send you to the nurse or phone home."

"What if they're mean? What if the teacher's mean?" What if..."

"Lana, calm down," Donatello rejoined, as he crouched down and gave her a hug. "Everything will be fine, okay Kiddo?"

She nodded weakly.

"Besides, look at it this way," he began. "All the other kids will be scared too. You may also make some friends."

She brightened then. "I want friends."

"See, it'll be fun," Donatello smiled. "I'll be here after school to get you, alright?"

"Alright," she sighed somewhat.

"And don't say any bad words."

"I won't. I promise."

"Have a good day, Lana. I love you."

"Love you Donnie," she smiled finally.

Donatello ruffled her hair. "Run along you."

"Bye Donnie!" Lana called as she dashed towards the school.

"Bye Lana!" Donatello called after her. "Be good! And have fun!"

Lana turned around once she'd reached the steps and waved frantically at him. The bell rang then, and she quickly followed the other students into the building. She finally found her classroom, with the help of a teacher, and sat down next to a little boy.

"Hi!" He grinned. "I'm Jeff. Who are you?"

"I'm Lana," she replied.

"Cool," Jeff said. "Wanna be friends?"

"Okay," Lana smiled, for he was her first ever friend.

The teacher took attendance, then asked the students to tell the class two things about themselves. The teacher pointed to each student in turn.

"I'm Jacqueline," one girl began. "I live with my Mommy and Daddy. I love my new bike."

"I'm Scott," a boy stated. "I have a big brown dog and a pet rat named Ratigan."

"I'm Jeff," Jeff said. "I have an older brother who likes to pick on me all the time. I also love to draw and dance."

Lana sat there, trying to think of something, she could tell them, as Donnie had told her there was certain things she could never tell anybody.

"What do I tell them?" She wondered. "What if I tell 'em something Donnie said not to?"

"Lana?" The teacher called, interrupting her thoughts.

She stood up. "I'm Lana. I love Alvin and the Chipmunks. I like Simon best."

"I'm Joseph. I love swimming and soccer."

"I'm Nadine. I have a Barbie Dream House and a cat named Chrissy."

The introductions continued until everyone was done introducing themselves. They all then sat at their tables of four and coloured until snack time. After snack time, the teacher read them a story before their naps. After naptime, they were allowed to play with anything in the classroom.

"Wanna play Transformers?" Lana asked Jeff.

"You like Transformers?" Jeff queried shocked.

Lana nodded. "Yeah. Why?"

"You're the only girl I know who likes 'em," he told her. "My sister hates them and makes me watch My Little Pony instead."

"I love My Little Pony!" Lana exclaimed.

"You like both?" He questioned, clearly puzzled.

Lana nodded. "Yep."

"Oh." Jeff trailed off, before grabbing a Transformer. "Pick one and we'll play."

"Okay."

Finally school was over and all the kids were free to go.

"Bye Jeff!" Lana shouted, waving to him.

"Bye Lana!" Jeff waved back.

"Donnie!" Lana squealed once she spotted him. "I made a friend!"

Donatello picked her up and hugged her. "You did, did you?"

"Yep," she grinned. "His name's Jeff. He likes Transformers too!"

"Cool."

Donatello listened intently as Lana excitedly babbled on about her first day of school. He was glad to see that she'd had fun and made some friends.