- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
More for my Ashee. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lana, story idea, teacher, & other kids. Mirage Studios owns everything else. Thank-you!

Warning: Language. Also, I'm not purposely dissing the States, the idea just popped into my head. No offense to anybody! And if I got capitals wrong - sorry!

A few months down the road (still kindergarten).....

"Lana, what's the capital of Kentucky?" Ms. Applebee asked.

"Shitzington," Lana replied rudely.

"No! It's Louisville!" Janice cried.

"Let's try another one, shall we Lana?"

Lana shrugged uncaringly (*gasps* Whoa. "Uncaringly" is a word. I never knew that.).

"What's the capital of Florida?"

"Talla-who-gives-a-damn," Lana answered.

"Tallahassee!" Jamie shouted.

The teacher sighed frustrated. "What's the capital of California?"

"Sa-crap," Lana responded.

"Sacramento!" Julie screamed.

"Georgia?"

"At-loser."

"Atlanta!" Jeff yelled.

"Texas?"

"Ass-tin."

"Austin!" Jacqueline shrieked.

"Tennessee?"

"Nasal-ville."

"Nashville!" Scott chirped.

"New York?"

"New Yank Pity."

"New York City!" Nadine yelped.

"Lana, I don't appreciate your rudeness," Ms. Applebee told her. "If you don't lose the attitude and language, I'll be forced to phone home."

"Damn!"

"Lana!"

"Ms. Ass-bee."

"Excuse me?"

"Shut-up shit-head!" Lana said, as she hit Jordan.

"Ow!" Jordan whined. "Ms. Applebee! Lana hit me!"

"Lana, go stand in the corner," Ms. Applebee ordered. "I will not tolerate your behaviour any longer."

"Screw you, bitch," Lana snapped.

Ms. Applebee stood up, yanked Lana off the floor, and marched her over to the corner.

"You shall stand here until you learn to behave," Ms. Applebee said firmly. "I'll have no more of your language in my classroom."

Lana stuck her tongue out at Ms. Applebee. "Meanie."

The day went on, and still Lana stood in the corner. Ms. Applebee had been ready to let her play numerous times, but everytime she called her, Lana would swear and call her names.

"Lana, I've called home and talked to Donatello," Ms. Applebee told her finally. "He's not too happy with the way you've acted today."

Lana guffawed. "Yeah, right."

Let's just say, Lana was proven wrong when Donnie showed up and looked anything but happy. He took her hand in his and strode silently back to the lair. Lana knew she was in trouble, as Donnie always greeted her with a smile unless he was mad. Neither of them spoke until they were safely in the sewers.

"I got a call from Ms. Applebee today," Donatello stated. "She told me some interesting things about your behaviour in class."

"She did?" Lana said nervously.

"Yes, she did," Donatello replied. "How'd you come up with Shitzington and Talla-who-gives-a-damn?"

"Raph," she admitted. "He said Talla-who-gives-a-damn."

Then she said almost proudly. "I thought up Shitzington and the others." Donatello gave her a Look. "That's nothing to be proud of Lana." She looked at her feet. "I'm going to have to punish you." "Why?" Lana demanded. "You were rude to the teacher and said bad words you've strictly been told not to use." "But Donnie!" She whined. Donatello ignored her cry and thought for a minute. "No T.V. or Nintendo for a week," he informed her. "Your grounded, so there's no need for them." "That's not fair!" She cried. "Would you prefer something more severe?" Lana pouted. "No." "Then keep quiet and take your punishment responsibly." They reached the lair then, and Donnie immediately sent her to her room to write out the fifty states and their capitals. "I hate school," Lana muttered as she wrote.