- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here yah go Ashee!!! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Same as before. Own Lana, story idea, teacher, & kids. Mirage Studios has staked claim on everything else. Thank-you!

Meanwhile.....

"Why should I care if she's making fun of state capitals?" Raphael demanded crossing his arms. "It's not my problem."

"It is when she learns it from you," Donatello retorted. "We can't have her going to school and using foul language Raphael."

"Whatever Donnie," Raphael said shaking his head with an attitude. "You're the one who has to raise her, not me."

"Raph..."

"Look. I said I don't give a damn what language she uses and I mean it," Raphael interrupted. "I'm not about to stand here and be lectured all 'cuz you can't teach her manners."

Raphael then stormed out of the lair to go for a walk.

"Argh!" Donatello groaned frustrated. "Why can't he see that he's the whole problem!"

"Problem my son?" Splinter asked as he entered the den.

"Yes, but it's not important, Sensei."

"Donatello, it must be important if you are yelling at Raphael and Lana is not watching cartoons. Does it have anything to do with that phone call you received earlier?"

"Yes," he answered.

"What is wrong?"

"Ms. Applebee called saying that Lana was swearing and making fun of capital cities," Donatello began. "She asked Lana to not swear, but Lana wouldn't listen. She learned it from Raph, I know she did."

"How do you know that, my child?"

"She said so, plus Raph swears all the time," Donatello stated. "It's kinda obvious he's the one she learned it from, seeing as the rest of us don't swear around her."

"Did you explain this to Raphael?"

"I tried, but he clearly stated that he doesn't care."

"I will talk to him later. Don't worry so much Donatello. Lana will not hate you for punishing her. She will learn to take responsibility for her actions and grow to respect you even more."

"I sure hope you're right Sensei. I really do."