- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here yah go y'all! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I own Lana, her friends, her teachers, & the story idea. Mirage Studios owns everything else. Thank-you!

A few days later.....

"Who's there?" Shredder demanded through the intercom.

"It's me. Lana."

"Lana? What are you doing here?"

"Can I come in?"

"Be-Bop! Let the child in!" Shredder ordered.

Be-Bop let her in and she immediately came into the technodrome, tripping over her own two feet.

"Does Donatello know you're here?" Shredder asked, knowing she liked to sneak out at times, though she was only five. "Do any of the turtles know you're here?"

"Whatcha doing?" She queried, changing the subject. "You cause anything bad to happen?"

"Lana," Shredder said firmly. "Do they know where you are?"

She looked at her feet. "No."

"Why didn't you tell them you were coming here? You know you're not allowed to go anywhere by yourself unless you have permission first."

She shrugged. "I dunno."

"Lana, truthfully."

"I'm grounded," she pouted. "Donnie got mad 'cause the teacher didn't like my jokes."

"What jokes?"

"About the capital cities."

"What about them?"

"I said Lexington was Shitzington, and that Nashville was Nasal- ville. I had more than that too. Donnie didn't like that I made 'em all up, but the one. I got it off Raph."

"Lana, being rude like that is wrong. I'm not surprised Donatello grounded you."

"Sure, take his side," she muttered.

"Be glad you're not my child, or forget being 'just' grounded; you wouldn't be able to sit right about now or for the next couple of days."

She scowled at him. "Jerk."

"You know, just 'cause you live with Donatello and only come here to visit doesn't mean I can't wash your mouth out. I can and shall if you don't lose the attitude."

"Nuh-uh!" Lana protested shaking her head. "Donnie would be mad at you then."

"How much you wanna bet?" Shredder challenged crossing his arms.

"Why's everyone hate me?" She cried.

"No one hates you, they just hate the way you've been acting lately."

She smirked suddenly. "Go to Hell Scum-bag. You know shit."

Shredder took her by the ear and dragged her to the nearest bathroom and grabbed a new bar of soap. He soaked the soap, then pried her mouth open and began to wash it out while lecturing her about respect.

"You respect your elders, or else...."