- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yes, more! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Same as before. Mirage Studios owns everything TMNT related & I own everything else. Thank-you!

At the lair.....

"Has anyone seen Lana?" Donatello questioned. "I was going to ask her if she wanted to take a break from being grounded, and go get an ice cream cone."

"Nope, haven't seen her," Michaelangelo replied. "Sorry Dude."

"I haven't seen her since she yelled at Raph and he chased her to her room," Leonardo shrugged. "Sorry Donnie."

"You don't think she snuck out again, do you?" Donatello asked his two brothers. "She knows better than that, doesn't she?"

Just then his turtle com buzzed. He opened it, and was surprised to find Shredder on the screen.

"Come get this Brat of yours, Donatello. She's driving me crazy and getting in the way."

"She's at the technodrome?"

"Why else would I call you?" Shredder returned. "You think I like talking to you, when I want to turn you into turtle soup?"

"Is the technodrome still in the same place as last time?"

"For now it is. After you retrieve the child, it'll be moved."

"I'll be there shortly," Donatello told him. "I'm not going to be attacked by Foot though, am I?"

"For once, no, you're not. I just want to be rid of this pest."

"Fine. But if Foot come after me, I'm leaving her with you."

"Fine. Now hurry up and rid me of this tatterdemalion (waif: stray)."

They hung up the turtle coms.

"What old Shred-head want?" Leonardo interrogated.

"Lana's there and getting in his way."

"Why would she go visit Shredder knowing he's our arch enemy?" Michaelangelo queried. "We've told her to steer clear of him."

"Probably 'cause he saved her from April," Raphael stated as he walked into the kitchen. "If it weren't for him, she never would've seen Donnie again."

"That's possible," Leonardo nodded as he digested the thought.

"Well, I'll be back later. I'm gonna go get her before she drives him insane and he throws her in lava or something."

Donatello then went to retrieve Lana from the technodrome.