- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here yah go. Only one for now. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Mirage Studios owns everything but Lana, her friends, her teachers, & the story idea. Thank-you!
Another two years goes by.

"Um....Raph?"

"What do you want, Kid?"

"Nothing. It's not important," she shrugged, after hearing his tone.

"Lana, if you want something, then spit it out already."

"I was invited to Jeff's birthday party today, and Donnie said he'd take me, but he went out," she told him. "The party starts in about ten minutes and Donnie's not back yet. If I'm not there right when it starts they'll leave for the circus without me."

"How far away does he live?"

"Eight blocks. It takes almost twenty minutes to get there if you walk."

Raphael stood up. "Come with me."

"Where are we going?" She asked nervously, knowing he was in one of his bad moods.

"Just hurry up and follow me if you wanna get to that party."

She grabbed Jeff's gift, and followed Raphael to the tunnel in which their vehicles were parked. She watched curiously as he yanked the cover off his motorcycle.

"Here," he said, throwing her a helmet. "Put this on."

"But...."

"Look. Either put it on, or I'm not helping you get to the party."

"Okay," she replied as she placed it on her head. "Um.Raph? How do you do it up?"

Raphael sighed, but helped her out nonetheless. "There. Now get me my trench coat while I make sure the bike works."

She nodded and hurriedly grabbed his stuff, returning a few seconds later. She passed him his coat and he put it on, making sure it wouldn't get in his way while he was driving. Once he finished with his coat, he placed the gift in a compartment. He then put his helmet on and climbed onto the bike.

"Hop on," he said.

She hopped onto the seat in the back, with some help from him.

"Hold on," he ordered, before roaring out of the sewer pretty fast.

She clung to him for dear life, as he was going well over the speed limit, and in broad daylight. They reached Jeff's house five minutes later, and amazingly hadn't been pulled over by cops. Raphael helped her off the bike, and passed her the gift.

"I'll pick you up later," he stated. "I'll find out from Donnie what time it ends."

She nodded, then hugged him. "Thanks Raph."

"Okay, okay. Enough of the mushy stuff," Raphael said gently shoving her away from him. "Now, scat."

She grinned at him, then dashed to the front porch where Jeff stood waiting for her.

"Damn kid," Raphael thought. "If she had've hugged me longer, I would've hugged her back and ruined my damn rep."

He then roared off, hoping he got back before the others did.