- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I was bored & figured y'all deserved some more. Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own story idea, Lana, her friends, & her teachers. Mirage Studios owns everything else. Thank-you!

When Raph gets home.....

"Hey, Raph. Where've you been?" Leonardo asked. "We've been looking for you."

"Yeah, dude," Michaelangelo piped up. "Wanted to know if you wanna go see a movie."

"Might as well," Raphael replied. "Got nothing better to do."

"Did Donnie take Lana to that party she was invited to?" Leonardo queried. "I know he promised to take her."

"No. I just did."

"You took her to the party?" Michaelangelo gasped. "Why?"

"Donnie never came back. He'd said he'd be no later than twelve thirty," Raphael told them, then lied. "I took her there at twelve forty- five and got her there by one."

He'd lied about what time he left because he knew Leonardo would have a fit if he knew that he'd sped with Lana on the back of his bike.

"That's not like Donnie," Michaelangelo thought aloud. "He always keeps his promises to Lana, no matter what."

"I wonder where he is," Leonardo wondered. "You don't think old Shred- head captured him, do you?"

"Knowing how much he means to Lana? Never," Raphael answered. "Old Shred-head may be mean, but not that mean. He'd be sure to catch Donnie last outta all of us just to keep Lana happy."

"You don't think it was one of our other enemies, do you?" Michaelangelo questioned. "I know the Rat King wouldn't 'cause he knows Lana. But the others don't know 'bout her relationship with Donnie. They could've easily captured him."

"Who knows," Raphael shrugged. "Now are we gonna see that movie or what?"

"Maybe we should stay here and see if he turns up," Leonardo suggested. "Besides, without him here, someone's gotta stay home in case Lana calls."

"Damn him!" Raphael muttered, then said, "Look. You guys go. I'll stay here and see if he comes back."

"Raph, doing something nice?" Michaelangelo gasped. "Whoa."

"Shove it Mikey," Raphael snapped. "I just wanna be here so I can pound him for not coming back when he was supposed to."

"Ah, I knew there was a Raph reason for him wanting to stay," Leonardo smiled. "C'mon Mikey. Let's go catch the movie."

"Besides," Raphael thought, as he watched his brothers leave. "I promised Lana I'd be the one picking her up. Unlike Donnie, I stay true to my word."