- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
For my Ashee. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own LAna, her friends, her teachers, & story idea. Mirage Studios owns everything else. Thank-you.

A couple days later.....

Donatello walked into the lair whistling and in a wonderful mood. Little did he know that that good mood would soon be leaving him.

"Donnie!" Leonardo yelled. "Where the hell have you been?"

"I went to a scientists convention," Donatello told him. "Why?"

"You could've called, you know," Raphael snapped. "Jeez. Poor Lana's been worried sick, as has Master Splinter."

"Why would they worry?" Donatello asked. "I said I was going out."

"Yeah, and that you'd be back by twelve thirty to take Lana to the birthday party," Raphael rejoined angrily. "The poor kid almost missed the party 'cause of you."

"I was going to take her, but wound up talking to some scientist friends, who asked if I wanted to go to the convention with them," Donatello replied. "I would've called, but I forgot, and when I went to use my turtle com, it wouldn't work."

"Dude, you designed them, so you can easily fix them," Michaelangelo piped up. "You're the logical one."

"Donatello, you are back?" Splinter said surprised as he entered the den. "Where have you been?"

"At a convention," Donatello shrugged. "I don't see what the big deal is."

Lana came flying into the room then. "Donnie!"

She hugged him, then shoved him back forcefully.

"You lied!" She hissed.

"Lana, I can't remember everything," Donatello told her. "I just forgot."

"Thanks a hell of a lot!" She shouted. "I almost missed the circus 'cause of you!"

"Lana, watch your language," Donatello warned.

"Argh!" She growled, as she began to hit him repeatedly with a couch pillow.

"Whoa there Small Fry," Raphael said, pulling her away from Donatello. "Why don't you and Mikey go for a walk while Leo and I blast Donnie, okay?"

"But." She tried, but stopped when Raphael gave her a Look.

"C'mon Munchkin," Michaelangelo smiled. "Let's go exploring."

Lana sighed. "Alright."

Once the two of them had left Leonardo, Raphael, and Splinter began to blast Donatello for taking off and not letting anyone know where he was going.