- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yup, more! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Mirage Studios own everything TMNT related. I own everything else. Thank-you!

Two weeks later....

"Hey Shredder!" Lana grinned as she entered the technodrome. "What's up?"

"Aren't you supposed to be home sick in bed?" Shredder interrogated.

"Donnie said since I'm feeling somewhat better I could go for a walk, as long as I don't go up top," she answered.

"Oh, really," Shredder said skeptically. "He did, now did he?"

"Yes," she stated firmly. "I don't lie, unless I think it's necessary, and right now it's not necessary."

"You'd better not be lying," Shredder began. "I don't wanna get tangled up in a web of lies."

"Why not? You're always in a web of lies," she shot-back. "You're a bad guy, so what the hell do you expect?"

"Why is it, everytime you come here, you annoy the hell out of me?" Shredder demanded. "Jeez. You're were a hell of a lot nicer when you were small. More respectful too."

"Fine, I'll leave then," Lana shrugged. "Just thought I'd pay you a visit, seeing as I haven't seen you in awhile. But, if you don't want me here."

"You wanna leave, leave," Shredder told her. "I'm not holding you back from doing what you want to do. It doesn't matter to me what you do, just as long as you don't annoy the hell outta me anymore."

"Well, bye then," Lana said casually. "Oh, and I'm stealing Rocksteady."

"What? Why?" "

I wanna hang with him, problem?"

"Yes."

"Why? You need him to commit some crime, that the guys will just put a stop to in a matter of minutes?" Lana retorted. "You know, I can and will tell Donnie what you're up to, if you don't let me steal Rocksteady for awhile."

"Damn you!" Shredder muttered. "I knew I should've let April kidnap you when I had the chance."

"Whatever," Lana rejoined, before dragging Rocksteady out of the technodrome.