- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yes, I know it's been a lil' while. I wasb usy updating my many websites. Lol. Not huge updates, but still updates nonetheless-haha. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Mirage Studios owns everything TMNT related. BSB own themselves. I own everything else. Thank-you!

Amsterdam Theatre.....

"Oh my God!" Lana squealed. "I can't believe we're finally here!"

"Yeah, I know," Jeff grinned.

"Look!" Lana cried, her eyes lighting up. "Souvenirs!"

They quickly fought their way to the souvenir stand and each bought three things. A cap, shirt, and duffel bag for Jeff, and a cap, bag, and poster for Lana. They also both bought a glow stick. Once they were done buying souvenirs, they hurried to their third row seats.

"Ahhh!" Lana screamed for no particular reason. "They're coming out in five minutes!"

"Uh...Lana..." Jeff started.

"Yeah?"

"The opening act's coming out in five, not them."

"What? Why?"

"Aaron Carter has to perform before the Boys can."

"Damn!" She grumbled.

Aaron came out a couple minutes later, and got the crowd going wild.

"Whoa-oh. I get wild. Whoa-oh. I get wild," his back-up singers sang.

"Stop. Everybody get wild...wild...wild..." Aaron sang. "Everybody get wild."

"Whoa. I get wild. Whoa. I get wild," the audience joined in.

Finally it was time for the Backstreet Boys to come out.

"AHHHHH!" The audience shrieked excitedly.

"Everybody. Rock your body. Everybody. Rock your body right," Brian began.

"Backstreet's back, alright!" The Boys sang, as the crowd shouted it out.

"Oh my God we're back again," A.J. started. "Brothers, sisters, everybody sing."

He lifted up his shirt. "Gonna bring the flavour, show you how. You see. I gotta question for ya, you better answer now. Yeah."

The audience went nuts at the sight of his chest.

"Am I original?" Nick asked.

"Yeah," the Boys harmonized.

"Am I the only one?" Brian queried, casting a look in Lana's direction.

"Hell yeah!" Lana screeched.

"Am I sexual?" Nick questioned.

"Yeah!" The fans yelled crazily.

Awhile later it amazingly grew quiet while the Boys were on stage.

"Psst!" Jeff hissed. "This is your chance!"

Lana looked at him, confused at first, but then she clued in. "Oh."

"Go for it!" Jeff urged. "Go for it!"

She looked at the Boys, who were sitting on the stools that had been placed on the stage, and grinned slyly.

"BRI-YUHNN!" She screamed as loud as she possibly could, and waved frantically. "BRI-YUHNN!"

Kevin, who was closest to her, got Brian's attention, and pointed her out to his cousin.

Brian smiled and waved back, then spoke into his microphone. "I see you."

Lana shrieked. "AHH! HE SEES ME!"

This resulted in all the Boys laughing, as they'd all heard her this time, and not just the cousins.

"It seems we've a very excited fan in the audience tonight," Kevin chuckled, then waved. "Hey Sweetie."

"AHH! HE CALLED ME SWEETIE!"

"Lana!" Jeff cried. "Cut it out! You were only supposed to get Brian's attention, so you could wave at him. You didn't need everyone's attention!"

The Boys quickly discussed something, then Howie began to talk.

"Since someone seems so excited to see us, I think I'll get security to bring her up on stage."

"ME?" Lana yelped, when security came up to her.

"Yes, Miss, you," the security guard said, unable to hide his smile. "Come along."

She followed the guard, shocked, up onto the stage. She froze once there and gawked at each Boy in turn.

"Oh my God!" She gasped, then squealed. "Brian!"

The Boys chuckled once more.

"Yeah, it's Brian," A.J. laughed.

Kevin stood up to hug her then. Once he'd hugged her, he led her over to where Nick was, knowing that if she hugged Brian first, she'd never get to the others.

Nick hugged her, then steered her towards an anxiously awaiting A.J.

"Hey Hun," A.J. grinned.

Lana grinned back and hugged him tight.

"You're too cool," she whispered.

"Thanks," A.J. replied, then directed her to Howie.

Once Howie had hugged her, he gently pushed her towards Brian. The closer she got to Brian, the more nervous she became. She finally reached him, and timidly looked down.

"Hey," Brian said, grinning.

"Hey," she whispered shyly.

They looked at one another for a minute, before either of them said anything.

"I love you!" She accidentally blurted, then embarrassed, looked at her feet.

Brian lifted her chin up with his finger, and looked directly into her eyes.

"I love you too, Kiddo," he smiled.

A huge grin spread across her face, as she flung into his arms for a hug. After they'd hugged, he pulled her into his lap, as they began to sing I'll Never Break Your Heart.