- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's more! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Same as before people. Mirage Studios own everything TMNT. BSB own themselves. I own everything else. Thank-you!

Meanwhile.....

"Hey look!" Michaelangelo exclaimed. "The Backstreet Boys are on!"

"Isn't that the group Lana likes?" Leonardo asked.

"Yeah, that's them," Raphael rejoined. "The Booger Boys."

"Raph, that ain't nice, dude," Michaelangelo said, kind of hurt. "They're not Booger Boys; they're five guys you can actually sing, unlike yourself."

"Excuse me, but I can sing too!" Raphael retorted. "You're just mad 'cause I insulted your teeny-bopper group."

"Would you shut-up?" Leonardo snapped. "I'm trying to hear what they're saying."

"You mean to tell me, Michaelangelo actually put them on?" Raphael riposted.

"Problem?" Leonardo interrogated.

"Yeah," Raphael answered. "Major problem."

"Raph, shut-up," Leonardo said. "You know you like 'em, but just won't admit it 'cause it'll ruin your bad ass rep."

"Hey! Look!" Michaelangelo interrupted. "They're bringing someone up on stage!"

The three brothers watched as a young girl was brought up on stage, and each Boy hugged her in turn. It wasn't until she sat on Brian's lap that they got a good look at her.

"Lana?" Donatello piped up suddenly.

His brothers jumped, as they hadn't known he'd entered the room.

"What the...." Leonardo trailed off. "She told me she was sleeping over at Jeff's."

"Jeff's?" Donatello said puzzled. "His mother and Lana both told me they were staying at Drew's."

"Drew? Who's Drew?" Leonardo asked. "I took Lana to Jeff's, 'cause that's where she said she was staying. Jeff was there too."

They all looked back at the T.V., before Donatello spoke again.

"I'm going to call Jeff's mtoher, and see if I can find out just what is going on."

He returned a few minutes later, after having had called, looking mad.

"Well?" Leonardo pressed. "What she say?"

"Drew called about ten minutes ago asking for Jeff," Donatello replied. "When Jeff's Mom asked why Jeff wasn't with him, he swore, then ended up telling her that Jeff wasn't there. Neither is Lana. She also said they're not at her place, 'cause she searched the whole house."

"Then...." Michaelangelo trailed off, looking at the T.V. screen once more, "...that is Lana?"