- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, I actually promised you this at the beginning of the week - or heck, maybe even last week - boy, time sure does fly. Anyway, here it is! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lana, Jeff, Drew, teachers, & story idea. Mirage Studios owns everything TMNT related. BSB, should they be mentioned, owns themselves. Thank-you!
Month later....

"Lana!" Raphael yelled. "Get in here!"

Lana hurried into the practice room. "Yes?"

"Why are your daggers sprawled in the middle of the room?" He demanded. "You promised you'd take very good care of them. Also, the others see this, and I'll be in shit for giving them to you in the first place."

"Why? You had them when you were little."

"I know that," Raphael snapped. "But they don't want you having any until you're at least twelve."

"But I've had 'em since I was two!" She protested. "I - "

"Lana!" Raphael cut her off. "Just pick them up!"

She did as she was told, then turned and looked at him expectantly.

"What?" Raphael asked annoyed.

"Are we going to have a lesson?" She queried, then added, "Nobody else is home. They went out awhile ago."

Raphael bit his lip, while in thought.

"Please Raph?"

"Why are you in such a hurry to practice?" He said finally. "Truthfully."

"We haven't practiced in awhile, and I've been practicing," she told him. "You said if I didn't practice what I know on my own, you wouldn't show me anything new."

He looked at her skeptically.

"Besides," she went on shrugging slightly, "I'm bored and have nothing better to do except clean my room, which, by the way, is half done."

He sighed. "Fine. But your room had better be clean before Donnie gets back, or he'll have both our hides."

"Okay," she quickly agreed. "Oh, and I got...I mean, have...a favour to ask."

"What?" Raphael questioned, as he pulled his daggers out of his belt.

"Do you know how to use the nunchucks?"

"Maybe. Why?"

"Mikey gave me a set awhile back, and I need more practice."

"Michaelangelo gave you nunchucks?" Raphael said shocked. "Seriously?"

She nodded. "Yep."

"Well...don't you think Mikey should be the one teaching you then?"

"Yeah, but..." She trailed off, looking at the ground.

"But what?"

"He's still not talking to me 'cause of what I did last month."

"He's not?" He accidentally blurted.

She shook her head sadly. "No."

"I can understand why," Raphael commented, as he got in his fighting stance.

"I said I was sorry," she muttered, her eyes welling up with tears.

"Lana!" Raphael called softly, waving his hand inches from her face. "Are we going to practice?"

Lana brushed her tears away, gave him a forced smile, then got into her stance.

Raphael shook his head somewhat, then returned to his position.

They practiced for a bit, before Raphael sent her scurrying back to her room to clean, threatening to spank her if she didn't.

Donatello and Leonardo returned shortly after she'd finished cleaning. Donatello inspected her room, then told her to meet him in the den. She nodded, giving him a weird look, but quickly obeyed. He came into the den a few minutes later.

"Lana, we need to talk," he said firmly. "Sit."

She sat on the couch, and immediately wondered what she'd done wrong now.

"Okay," Donatello began, as he sat in the chair. "I've been thinking."

"When does he not?" Raphael muttered to Leonardo.

Leonardo shushed him, while Donatello shot him a Look.

"Anyhow, as I was saying," he went on. "I've been thinking about how hard you've been working to stay out of trouble this past month. Your chores are being done promptly, your school marks are better than ever, and your behaving like you should be doing anyway."

She looked at him clearly puzzled.

"Honey, you're not in trouble," Donatello assured her.

He watched, as she let out a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding.

"In fact, it's just the opposite," he smiled.

She cast a glance to Leonardo and Raphael, who were both standing there, looking like a couple of cats who were trying to cover shit, then back at Donatello.

"I was thinking...maybe we could put these to good use," Donatello said casually, as he held up the concert tickets and backstage passes.

The three brothers watched as her face lit up like a Christmas tree, and she grinned, the first real grin in a month.

"Oh my God!" Lana thought excitedly. "I'm gonna see Brian again!"

She said nothing as she jumped up and ran over to tackle Donatello, who was still sitting in the chair.

"Thank-you," she whispered as she hugged him.

"Your welcome, Kiddo," Donatello smiled, before gently pushing her away.

He turned her towards the hall, then gave her a playful swat on the butt. "Get your stuff."

She grinned crazily at the two turtles watching them, then dashed off towards her room. On the way there, she crashed into Master Splinter.literally.

Splinter watched as she froze and slowly looked up at him.

"Um...sorry Master Splinter."

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Splinter asked.

She grinned an ear to ear grin. "Donnie's taking me to see Brian!"

Splinter smiled and patted her head. "Then you had best hurry, hadn't you, my child."

She looked serious a moment, then for the first time ever, bowed to Master Splinter. She stood back up straight, then continued her journey to her room to grab whatever BSB merchandise she could manage to bring.

Splinter looked at his three sons. "I think she has learned her lesson quite well, and has also learned to respect her elders in the process."

He walked over to Donatello and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Well done, my son. I am very proud of you."

Donatello smiled softly as his face turned a light crimson.

"Thank-you, Sensei."