- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's more, as promised - least I think I promised y'all. Eh. I know y'all want more anyway-lol. Least, I hope yah do. ^_^ Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lana, Jeff, Drew, teachers, & story idea. Mirage Studios owns everything TMNT related. Thank-you!

Two years later....

Lana walked into the lair, after school, with a huge smile plastered across her face.

"What are you grinning about?" Michaelangelo queried. "Pizza?"

She shook head.

"How can you not be thinking about pizza?" Michaelangelo gasped shocked. "Pizza should be the only thing you ever think about."

"Mikey, give it a rest with the pizza talk already, alright?" Leonardo piped up, as he entered the den from the kitchen. "It's starting to get on everyone's nerves."

"Must I recite the famous pizza poem again?" Michaelangelo asked.

"NO!" Was the urgent reply.

Michaelangelo looked around the room at his brothers. "Fine. If you don't wanna hear it, it's your loss, not mine."

"We'll take that loss," Raphael stated. "Trust me. We'll take it."

Michaelangelo huffed, then stalked into the kitchen to get some of his beloved pizza.

"Now, Lana, what are you smiling about?" Leonardo interrogated. "Hmm?"

Lana cast him a grin. "I have a boyfriend."

"YOU WHAT?!?" Donatello exclaimed.

"I have a boyfriend," Lana repeated slower than the first time.

"Who is it?" Raphael demanded. "And will I have to punch his lights out to make sure he'll keep his hands off you?"

"Drew," Lana answered. "And, no Raph, you don't have to punch his lights out."

"Who says I want you having a boyfriend?" Donatello questioned. "Did you ever stop to think, that maybe I won't allow you to have one?"

Lana cast him an annoyed look. "You ever stop to think that if you did tell me I couldn't have one, I'd sneak around behind your back with one?"

"You wouldn't dare," Donatello said. "You know better."

"Oh, do I?" Lana challenged. "You really think I'd give Drew up just to please you?"

"Yes."

Lana let out a short laugh. "I don't think so Donnie."

"But..."

"Seriously, get real," Lana said somewhat on the rude side.

"No need to be snippy about it," Leonardo piped up.

"I'm not being snippy, Donnie's just being an ass as usual," Lana retorted.

The two brothers in the den glared at Raphael.

"Hey! Don't look at me!" Raphael exclaimed. "I'm not the only one who swears around here!" Donatello turned his glare to Lana. "How many times do I have to tell you to watch your language?"

"Hmm. Let's see...a zillion?" Lana responded sarcastically. "I dunno. Depends on how many times you insist on telling me."

"Lana, I'm not going to tell you again," Donatello stated. "Show some respect."

"I'm not going to tell you again," Lana mimicked. "Don't bother wasting your breath. It's my life, so I'll use whatever language I want."

"Not as long as you live under this roof," Donatello rejoined.

"Roof? What roof?" Lana snapped. "All we got is a ceiling. The sewer doesn't have a roof!"

Donatello grit his teeth together. "Go to your room."

"No. I won't. You can't tell me what to do."

"As long as you live here I can."

"Nuh-uh," she answered, shaking her head. "I'm my own boss and can take care of myself."

"Well, how would you like to take care of a sore behind?" Donatello interrogated, losing his patience with her. "Hmm? How would you like that?"

"How would you like to be charged with child abuse?" She returned.

"A swat on the ass ain't child abuse," Raphael put in. "If it was, we wouldn't still be living here."

"And where exactly would you go if you left Raph?" Lana queried. "Hmm? It's not like you can just live anywhere, what with being mutant turtles and all."

It was now Raphael's turn to glare at her. "You know, unlike Donnie, I won't hesitate to tan your behind as hard as I see fit."

Lana returned the glare. "You wouldn't dare."

"How much you wanna bet?"

Her glare deepened. "Everything I've got."

"You keep this up and you'll be losing it all in a matter of seconds."

"Pff. Whatever," Lana scoffed.

Raphael had had enough then. He grabbed her by the arm and dragged her into his room. Shortly afterwards the two in the den could hear the sound of Raphael's hand connecting with her bottom. A few minutes later they saw her scurry out of his room, in tears, and into hers, slamming the door shut. Raphael returned to the den then and looked at his brothers.

"Let's just say someone won't be able to sit for the rest of the day," he informed them.

"Raph, you shouldn't have done that," Donatello said softly.

"And why not Donnie? You think she should be able to get away with back talking us like that?" Raphael demanded. "What do you think Master Splinter would say about that?"

"You back talk all the time Raph," Donatello shot-back. "I don't exactly see Splinter tanning your hide for it."

"Not anymore he doesn't," Raphael verified. "But he used to. Not often, just whenever he thought I really needed it. And trust me, she really need it."

Donatello looked down. "I'm gonna go for a walk."

Once he'd left, Raphael turned to Leonardo.

"Can you believe that guy?" He asked. "He's too much of a damn softie."

"Him and Mikey both," Leonardo agreed. "But I guess I ain't too much better."

"Trust me, you're better," Raphael grunted as he plopped down on the couch to watch T.V. "You draw the limits faster."

"Well, what do you expect, I've had to put up with you all these years," Leonardo chuckled as he sat next to Raphael. "I'm also supposed to be them model student."

Raphael threw him a small smirk, then went back to surfing the channels.