- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey y'all! Since Ashee keeps updating, I figured I'd best update something too-lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lana, Jeff, Drew, teachers, & story idea. Mirage Studios owns everything TMNT. Thank-you!

Warning: Language.

P.S. Counting today - NINTEEN DAYS UNTIL THE NEW TMNT MOVIE IS IN THEATERS!!!!!!!
During the night....

Lana was in a deep sleep, when she suddenly had the feeling that someone was watching her. She slowly opened her eyes, making it so that whoever was there wouldn't know she was awake. She felt her heart just about stop when she saw an unknown, unfamiliar figure moving in the darkness. Silently she watched as the figure made its way closer to her bed, finally stopping once it had reached her. It was then she realized whoever it was, was human.

"What the hell..." Lana thought. "What's going on? Who is this person? They're too tall to be Jeff, and it sure as hell don't look like Shredder."

Just then, the figure clad in black looked vaguely familiar, and Lana felt as though she'd seen this person before. She eyed the person warily, and soon felt a sharp object against her throat.

"Don't make a sound," the voice instructed. "Do and pay the deadly price."

Lana nodded slightly, as she was too afraid to do anything else.

"Donnie!" She thought frantically, as she was led to the den. "Where are you? Wake up already!"

"Move it," the voice snarled. "I don't have all night, Lana."

"That voice, it sounds so familiar," Lana told herself. "But where have I heard it before?"

There was a noise from the hallway then, and her attacker quickly flung them both to the floor behind the couch.

"Keep it quiet!" The voice hissed.

Lana kept quiet as Raphael made his way into the kitchen, more than likely up getting a midnight snack. She saw him come out a few minutes later and start to head back to his room. She let out a small squeak then, and prayed he hadn't heard, for her sake, and maybe his.

"Who's there? "Raphael demanded, turning around, not answering her prayers. "Lana, is that you? If it is, you'd best get your ass back to bed, before Donnie finds out you're sneaking around again."

Suddenly, the lights came on, flooding the lair with their brightness.

"So we meet again, April," She heard Donatello say with such bitterness in his voice, that it scared her beyond belief.

April grabbed Lana as she stood up, and stuck the knife to her throat.

"Careful Donnie," she smirked sadistically. "One false move, and I can very easily slit her throat."

"Remain calm, Donnie," Leonardo instructed. "We don't need for anything stupid to happen."

Just then, Michaelangelo came into the room to see what all the ruckus was, and froze when he saw April with a knife to Lana's throat. "A...April?" He managed.

"Hey Mikey," April smiled kindly, acting as though it were old times. "It's so nice to see you again. Maybe you can come up to my apartment later for some hot chocolate, and we can hang out like we used to."

Now, even though he was half-asleep and April was trying to charm him, Michaelangelo understood the seriousness of the situation perfectly, and his eyes darkened like April had never seen them do before.

"Let her go, April," Michaelangelo said. "She's not the problem."

"Oh, but she is Mikey," April said, pressing the knife closer. "She's the reason you guys hate me. She's the reason for your unhappiness, not me."

"April, we hate you because of what you tried to do and did," Leonardo told her. "Lana was never here to replace you, like I know you think."

"Who the hell says we're unhappy?" Raphael interrogated. "What? You think you still know us after all these damn years, you stupid Bitch?"

April's eyes flashed with anger. "Watch it Raph. Don't think I can't take you, 'cause I can."

Raphael scoffed. "I'd sure as hell like to see you try."

Lana let out a small whimper then, as the knife began to dig into her throat. It abruptly dawned on her that she knew some ninjitsu herself and should be able to get away from April without any help.

Michaelangelo looked so pained, that it hurt Lana to see him like that, and she knew April was the cause of it. She wasn't about to stand around and let someone hurt her hero. No way dude.

"HIYA!" She shouted suddenly, ramming her elbow into April's stomach.

April, who was totally taken by surprise, let go of her as she stumble back from the unexpected blow.

"What the..." April trailed off, as Lana ran to Michaelangelo for protection. "Where the hell did you learn that?"

"What's wrong April? Expecting the same helpless child you abducted nine years ago?" Raphael asked, as Michaelangelo hugged Lana tight, and April nodded. "Pfft. Don't think so, Bitch. She's older and has some common sense."

"Gee. Thanks Raph," Lana thought. "Would've expected at least a lil' more credit than that."

"Whatcha do, Raphael, teach her some damn ninjitsu, or whatever the hell it's called?" April said. "If so, I expected better."

"Maybe, and maybe not," Leonardo says. "Even if we didn't, not saying we did, she would've still thought to defend herself like that."

"Pfft. Whatever, Leo," April scoffed. "If you did, she'll never be good enough in your eyes. Just like Mikey was never good enough. Why do you think he always came to my place? To escape your criticism, dude. Him and Raph both."

Everyone looked at Michaelangelo shocked.

"I was looking for Raph," he said, his eyes narrowing. "And a friend, who happened to have pizza."

"That's not what you told me!" April retorted.

Lana had heard enough then.

"STOP IT!" She yelled. "STOP IT!"

"Problem, orphan?" April chuckled.

"LEAVE MIKEY ALONE!" Lana screamed. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

"Ah, so I see Mikey's brainwashed yet another youth, with his supposed charm," April riposted. "Glad to see some things never change."

Lana grew mad then, and, breaking away from Michaelangelo's grasp before anyone could stop her, charged at April.

"Lana!" Donatello called, but he was too late.

"You stupid Bitch!" Lana shouted, as she attacked April. "Leave Mikey alone!"

April reacted quickly, and almost immediately had Lana pinned once more, with the knife pressed harder than before against her throat.

"Any more stunts, and you lose your head, you hear?" She hissed.

"Y...yes," Lana managed to choke out.

April glared at the turtles, who she once actually considered friends.

"Follow me and she dies," April threatened. "I mean it, more than you'll ever know or want to find out."

Lana's eyes began to water, and she soon felt lone tears trickle down her face. She tried to move, but couldn't, as the knife would slice into her and that would be quite painful.

April then began to drag her out of the lair while the turtles stood there helplessly watching.

"Don't you dare hurt her April!" Michaelangelo called, weakly. "Don't you dare..."

"Nice try Mikey," April laughed. "But that was a pretty feeble attempt."

Lana was then dragged through the sewers by April, who was quite peeved. They soon left the sewers and would up in some dark alley.

"I told Donatello he'd live to regret his decision," April muttered. "I told him."