- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, this one is extremely short! Lmao! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lana, Jeff, Drew, teachers, & story idea. Mirage Studios owns everything TMNT. Thank-you!
Lair....

"We-We have to go after them!" Michaelangelo said. "We gotta save Lana!"

"Mikey, I know you want her back, but we can't follow them," Leonardo says. "She'd kill Lana, and we don't want that."

"Hate to admit it, but Leo's right," Donatello agreed. "As much as I want to go out there and run after them, I can't just yet." "

Dammit!" Raphael growled, angrily throwing his sai across the lair and right into the radio, which immediately sparked from the impact.

"Raph, killing the radio won't help out situation any," Leonardo said. "It just leaves us with another mess."

"You think I don't know that Leo?" Raphael snaps retrieving his sai. "Damn April! Damn her!"

"Hmm. I wonder..." Donatello trailed off.

"Whatcha thinking Donnie?" Michaelangelo asked.

"I was just wondering if old Shred-head would help us out," Donatello replied. "Even if Lana does give him a hard time, he'd still never hurt her unless she's majorly peed him off. You think he'd do us a favour, for Lana's sake?"

"Let's hope so," Leonardo answered. "C'mon. Let's go find the technodrome."

"Too bad Lana's not here," Michaelangelo replicated. "She always seems to know where the technodrome is."

The four left the lair, then headed off towards the spot the technodrome had been in last.