- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's another one, because the last was so short. And I'll warn y'all now, after this one, the next few chapters get - more - ah, what's the word I'm looking for - crazy. Yes, crazy will do - for now. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lana, Jeff, Drew, teachers, & story idea. Mirage Studios owns everything TMNT. Thank-you!
Technodrome....

"Get them!" Shredder yelled, once he realized the turtles had entered the technodrome. "Move it you imbeciles!"

Shredder was tempted to yell, 'Destroy them!' but remembered Lana, and knew he couldn't do that. Well, at least not kill off Donatello and Michaelangelo anyway.

Soon enough the turtles were amazingly captured by Foot Soldiers, with the help of Be-Bop and Rocksteady.

"What do you want?" Shredder demanded. "Why are you in my technodrome?"

"I believe it's Krang's technodrome," Raphael snapped.

Shredder glared at him, then eyed the one he knew displayed his emotions best, no matter how hard he tried to hide them. He noted that he looked as though he'd been crying, and his eyes were incredibly worried.

"Michaelangelo," Shredder began, "something's happened to Lana, am I correct?"

Michaelangelo nodded, then blinked several times to keep his tears from falling.

"April has finally seeked revenge?"

Michaelangelo nodded again, this time fury entering his, usually cheerful, eyes.

Shredder thought a moment, eying them all, before speaking again. "Michaelangelo, you're coming with me, as you seem to hate April the most. The rest of you shall stay here and keep my men entertained, or Lana shall not return to you, you hear?"

"But-" Raphael started to protest.

"Raphael, if you care for Lana, like I think you do, then I'd advise you to keep your smart ass remarks to yourself," Shredder barked. "Unless you'd prefer to have her brought back looking like a damn pin cushion."

Raphael tightened his jaw, but kept quiet, to the surprise of his brothers.

"Release Michaelangelo," Shredder ordered. "Keep the rest here until I return. Chain them up, so they won't follow us."

The Foot Soldiers quickly began to chain the remaining three turtles, as Michaelangelo and Shredder hurriedly left the technodrome.

"Do you've any idea as to where April would take her?" Shredder asked.

Michaelangelo shook his head. "No. Do you?"

Nodding, Shredder replied, "Yes, I think I might."

He then led the turtle to the place where he'd first seen April with Lana all those years ago.